What’s Going On With The Safire Project ?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Ignisavis

What’s Going On With The Safire Project ?

Unread post by Ignisavis » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:14 pm

I haven’t seen much new material regarding the safire project in recent times, am I just missing it somehow or what is going on with it? Such interesting stuff, wish it was more widely known and appreciated by the world.

danda

Re: What’s Going On With The Safire Project ?

Unread post by danda » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:32 am

Last I heard they had entered some kind of commercialization phase as Aureon Energy.

see:
* https://safireproject.com/science/comme ... ation.html
* https://aureon.ca/
Aureon Energy is using this technology to develop commercial treatments that will neutralize radium in the wastewater called “produced water” that hydraulic fracturing operations generate.
Aureon has some explanatory vids on the website.

Ignisavis

Unread post by Ignisavis » Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:49 am

Cool, I will look that up :)

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:56 pm

Ignisavis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:49 am Cool, I will look that up :)
After they're success with Safire, they began designs for prototype models, and incorporated Aureon Energy to manufacture them. They sought $20 mill for a 5 year projected developement phase, but got lots more support, and wound up getting $50 mill and shortened that phase to 3 years. We're I believe well past the 3 year point at present, so I'm wondering as well what's happening.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:24 pm

I got an update from Aureon.

"We have made major progress finalizing the company structure to move forward with the work we are focused on in the elemental transmutation of radium. We now have 5 new SAFIRE chamber candidate designs we will be testing; they are aqueous, semi-aqueous and gaseous configurations working to evaluate the most effective solution. These designs are grounded in and further extend the patents and intellectual property already established by the SAFIRE project."

So, no Energy Industry paradigm changing breakthroughs to report, but a promising development in radium production through transmutation. At $25,000 per gram, that sounds promising for continued self funding for their research.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:30 pm

Whoa, get a load of this.
https://www.originalsources.com/Documen ... CZL3DIYSUY

Radium is quite the magic element. I think they're looking to use it as a fuel. Not the other way around.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:46 pm

Cargo wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:30 pm Whoa, get a load of this.
https://www.originalsources.com/Documen ... CZL3DIYSUY

Radium is quite the magic element. I think they're looking to use it as a fuel. Not the other way around.
very cool. They were so close back in the day it seems. Pre spectroscopic analysis. pre so many things.

"If the theory of radioactive transformation continues to inspire a growing degree of confidence, it will result in an important consequence for geology, and will lead to a careful study of the proportions of the elements occurring in rocks, with a view to deduce their relative ages."

"Here, then, we appear to have, in embryo, a transmutation of the elements, the possibility of which has for so long been the guess and the desire of alchemists."

""How comes it, then, that matter is still in existence? Why has it not already all broken down, especially in these very radioactive and therefore presumably rapidly decadent forms of radium and the like?" the question naturally directs us to seek some mode of origin for atoms, to conjecture some falling together of their pristine material, some agglomeration of the separate electrons of which they are hypothetically composed, such as is a familiar idea when applied to the gravitational aggregates of astronomy which we call nebula and suns and planets."

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:44 pm

I'm wondering if having a wave frequency is involved in the transmutation process, and would it be feasible to produce....gold.