All things must pass

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
antosarai

All things must pass

Unread post by antosarai » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:43 pm

For there to be electric energy, there must be electric tension, potential difference, separation of charges. The electric force, quantities of magnitude more intense than gravity, is exerted on charges, not on neutral matter. And when it is exerted, it inevitably ceases when neutralization, recombination of charges occurs. For it to keep going continuously in time, some process even more energetic must occur that continuously determines charge separation, like generators of power plants.

If the universe is continuously and permanently governed by flows of electric currents, some process somewhere must necessarily be continuously and permanently generating such energy.

However, it is not visible, physically or even imaginary, even a shadow of how such a process may occur. It is not known or imagined where such energy could come from, it is not known or imagined which systems could develop, control or regulate its flows. There are no hypotheses, nothing explains how the Electric Universe was organized or how it is maintained.

There are countless other problems that seem fundamental to me and remain without consideration in the proposal of this desired new paradigm, but my time on this planetary spaceship of ours is running out and I won't spend any more of it writing to this forum. I hope that someone wants to, can and will give legs to this imagination and transform it into a sufficiently well-rounded scientific hypothesis. I do hope so...

Have a nice life. Goodbye.

nick c

Re: All things must pass

Unread post by nick c » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:34 am

hi antosarai,
For there to be electric energy, there must be electric tension, potential difference, separation of charges. The electric force, quantities of magnitude more intense than gravity, is exerted on charges, not on neutral matter. And when it is exerted, it inevitably ceases when neutralization, recombination of charges occurs. For it to keep going continuously in time, some process even more energetic must occur that continuously determines charge separation, like generators of power plants.
So? The Electric Universe shows that the dominant cosmic force is electric. Since it is obvious that we have (given are present state of technology, science, and knowledge, the ability to examine, observe, and measure) only an unknown but small portion of what we call the "universe" is available for our analysis; then we cannot expect to determine an ultimate truth at this time or any time in the foreseeable future.

It seems that you are looking for an ultimate truth. There is no way any present scientific endeavor can reveal that. The Elelctric Universe is a new paradigm. It is an alternate road.

You are free to choose your path and the reward lies in what is learned along the way.
Best wishes.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:28 am

There may be pause for thought here.

Magnet + conductor (AKA plasma) + motion + EMF

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/magnetic-f ... way-galaxy

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:00 am

If you are always looking for the answer to everything, you'll never learn anything. Hasn't the Big Bang taught people anything?
For there to be electric energy..
Stop. There is no For. There Is Electric Energy. That's it.

Everything else you said follows your fallacy of
However, it is not .. visible, physically or even imaginary, even a shadow of how ..it is not known or imagined..There are no hypotheses, nothing explains..
Oh dear, clearly we're not talking about Dark Matter/Engery/Holes are we. lol
There are countless other problems that seem fundamental to me and remain without consideration in the proposal of this desired new paradigm
Hogwash, you are not being honest with yourself or anyone else about even the fundamentals. Someone can believe in Big Bang Everything from Nothing, but can't believe Everything just Existing?
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:19 am

Maybe more people can absorb this, and we'll all be better for it as time passes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSNIyDARJg

Function in the Cosmos : Michael Clarage
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:06 pm

Cargo wrote:
If you are always looking for the answer to everything, you'll never learn anything.
The Banana rule, from Gerald Weinberg's "An Introduction to General Systems Thinking".
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:16 am

Cargo wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:19 am Maybe more people can absorb this, and we'll all be better for it as time passes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSNIyDARJg

Function in the Cosmos : Michael Clarage
Thanks Cargo. GREAT video. Very informative and you're right, we'd all be better off if they taught this in schools.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:24 pm

I am in agreement with the above comments in response to your opening post antosarai.
You want the Electric Universe to provide the answer to what is basically the GOD question.

When an electric engineer, with a PhD., asked me "Where does all this electric energy come from ?"
I asked him where did the energy for the big Bang come from?

When he said that my question was invalid I realized our conversation was over.

Sorry to see you go, but you will be back.
The GRAVITY DOES EVERYTHING paradigm is on its last legs.

Jack