Hope and a prayer … and another gnome ...

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

Re: Hope and a prayer … and another gnome ...

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:41 pm

mcfc16 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:29 pm Peratt published it in his own journal, where he knew damned well nobody would see it.
I said I wasn’t going to debate you line by line any more, and that’s true, but when I notice a obvious lie from you, I’m going to point it out. Your statement above is such a lie and we all know it because even before the post you’re now responding to, I had already provided you inks to 2 papers published in a long established, peer reviewed, science journal that Peratt obviously did not control in any way. Furthermore, down in my last post, which you should have read before responding unless you’re an idiot (:D), I provided another link to a long established, peer reviewed, science journal with a paper, published by not only Peratt but a fellow scientist at LANL, talking about their work on rotation curves. On top of that, in my post above, I linked a post on the thread where Ziggurat made the comment you quoted that listed a half dozen or more papers by Peratt published in long established, peer reviewed, scientific journals. So as everyone can see, you are easily proven liar, once again, lan w.
mcfc16 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:29 pm Do you struggle with comprehension?
Actually I think it is you who struggles with comprehension, cupcake. Because I already showed in previous posts why Battaner, et al, were wrong about their conclusions regarding electromagnetism and plasma. They weren’t modeling the physics that Peratt included when he ran his simulations at LANL on verified, state of the art codes. No, they used a much more limited part of those physics … apples and oranges. Peratt’s physics allowed him to match laboratory experiments related to what he was proposing. Battaner couldn’t do that. You see, DM is still a gnome. That eventually led Battaner to a completely wrong conclusion. Battanar and his buddies were like the blind men trying to figure out what an elephant was but touching only parts of it.

Keep in mind, one other thing, snowflake. E. Battaner and his associates were professors at mainstream, gnome believing colleges. Even back then it was career suicide to go against the establishment gnomes. Battaner may at first have wanted to do real science, but it’s no surprise if he let himself be led to the wrong conclusion if it kept him from being tossed on the street. In fact, thousands of astrophysicists since then have made the same financial calculation and reached the same conclusion ... that money is more important than good science. On top of that, the more recent astrophysicists have also have been brainwashed by a generation or two of mainstream gnomists who don’t even teach the physics Peratt learned any more. I imagine Battaner has brainwashed more than his share of baby astrophysicists by now. Professors will do anything to stay employed. Peratt, on the other hand, at least during the time he worked at LANL was under no such pressures. He could do real physics … and he obviously did.

Notice a few other things about Ian w’s latest response, folks. He wasn’t able to challenge my observation that gnome believing researchers haven’t found anything that actually benefits the people paying for that work ... not in 15 year, much less the 70 years they’ve been spending our money to search for their gnomes. Sure, there might be a few spinoffs from the technology they developed to conduct the search, but what they've learned about their gnomes hasn't benefited society in an material way.

Ian w also dismissed all the benefits the gnome researchers have gotten at our expense … their houses, cars, vacations, retirement plans, children’s educations, medical care and God knows what else. Money grows on trees in the world of people like mcfc16 (aka Ian w). And we have no rights to our own money. That's what woke people believe.

Plus, my observation that none of us taxpayers have been hurt (other than financially) by their failed search for gnomes led to Ian w talking about gravitational waves, event horizons, gravitational redshift, and binary neutron stars … not one of which has affected Joe Public's lives in ANY way. mcfc16 (aka Ian w) completely missed my point, didn’t he? Obtuseness seems to be characteristic of cultish gnome believers.

And then Ian goes on the attack, asking “What has your non-science brought us?” Well, first of all, the amount of taxpayer money spent on our “non-science” (LOL!) is infinitesimal compared to what you gnomers have been taking out of taxpayer pockets for generations. Second, as I’ve pointed out on many occasions, electromagnetic effects on plasma is something all of us have direct contact with every single day. Had the amount of money spent on mainstream astrophysics gnomes been devoted to our “non-science” instead, who knows what amazing stuff might have been discovered by now and be already in use? Why … we might already have controlled fusion. Plasma rocket engines based on double layers might already be in use. And maybe we’d have an explanaition for all those UFOs flying around our ships and doing seemingly impossible maneuvers? In fact, maybe we'd all be flying around doing maneuvers that you woke gnomers think impossible.

I could go on, but I won't. That’s all I’ll remark on here other than to point out that the troll apparently felt he needed to post his last long post twice to make his points stick. LOL! Well, let the troll have his fun. Keep pointing out his lies and I'm sure at some point he'll decide it's not fun. But in the meantime, notice that he still won’t come clean as to his posting history. I suspect that’s because he’s been a troll on forum after forum. I suspect that it’s because if we had the opportunity, like he *trying* to do with with me using the ISF thread, we could successfully embarrass him to no end.

Just saying … :lol:

mcfc16

Unread post by mcfc16 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:48 pm

BeAChooser wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:41 pm
mcfc16 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:29 pm Peratt published it in his own journal, where he knew damned well nobody would see it.
I said I wasn’t going to debate you line by line any more, and that’s true, but when I notice a obvious lie from you, I’m going to point it out. Your statement above is such a lie and we all know it because even before the post you’re now responding to, I had already provided you inks to 2 papers published in a long established, peer reviewed, science journal that Peratt obviously did not control in any way. Furthermore, down in my last post, which you should have read before responding unless you’re an idiot (:D), I provided another link to a long established, peer reviewed, science journal with a paper, published by not only Peratt but a fellow scientist at LANL, talking about their work on rotation curves. On top of that, in my post above, I linked a post on the thread where Ziggurat made the comment you quoted that listed a half dozen or more papers by Peratt published in long established, peer reviewed, scientific journals. So as everyone can see, you are easily proven liar, once again, lan w.
mcfc16 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:29 pm Do you struggle with comprehension?
Actually I think it is you who struggles with comprehension, cupcake. Because I already showed in previous posts why Battaner, et al, were wrong about their conclusions regarding electromagnetism and plasma. They weren’t modeling the physics that Peratt included when he ran his simulations at LANL on verified, state of the art codes. No, they used a much more limited part of those physics … apples and oranges. Peratt’s physics allowed him to match laboratory experiments related to what he was proposing. Battaner couldn’t do that. You see, DM is still a gnome. That eventually led Battaner to a completely wrong conclusion. Battanar and his buddies were like the blind men trying to figure out what an elephant was but touching only parts of it.

Keep in mind, one other thing, snowflake. E. Battaner and his associates were professors at mainstream, gnome believing colleges. Even back then it was career suicide to go against the establishment gnomes. Battaner may at first have wanted to do real science, but it’s no surprise if he let himself be led to the wrong conclusion if it kept him from being tossed on the street. In fact, thousands of astrophysicists since then have made the same financial calculation and reached the same conclusion ... that money is more important than good science. On top of that, the more recent astrophysicists have also have been brainwashed by a generation or two of mainstream gnomists who don’t even teach the physics Peratt learned any more. I imagine Battaner has brainwashed more than his share of baby astrophysicists by now. Professors will do anything to stay employed. Peratt, on the other hand, at least during the time he worked at LANL was under no such pressures. He could do real physics … and he obviously did.

Notice a few other things about Ian w’s latest response, folks. He wasn’t able to challenge my observation that gnome believing researchers haven’t found anything that actually benefits the people paying for that work ... not in 15 year, much less the 70 years they’ve been spending our money to search for their gnomes. Sure, there might be a few spinoffs from the technology they developed to conduct the search, but what they've learned about their gnomes hasn't benefited society in an material way.

Ian w also dismissed all the benefits the gnome researchers have gotten at our expense … their houses, cars, vacations, retirement plans, children’s educations, medical care and God knows what else. Money grows on trees in the world of people like mcfc16 (aka Ian w). And we have no rights to our own money. That's what woke people believe.

Plus, my observation that none of us taxpayers have been hurt (other than financially) by their failed search for gnomes led to Ian w talking about gravitational waves, event horizons, gravitational redshift, and binary neutron stars … not one of which has affected Joe Public's lives in ANY way. mcfc16 (aka Ian w) completely missed my point, didn’t he? Obtuseness seems to be characteristic of cultish gnome believers.

And then Ian goes on the attack, asking “What has your non-science brought us?” Well, first of all, the amount of taxpayer money spent on our “non-science” (LOL!) is infinitesimal compared to what you gnomers have been taking out of taxpayer pockets for generations. Second, as I’ve pointed out on many occasions, electromagnetic effects on plasma is something all of us have direct contact with every single day. Had the amount of money spent on mainstream astrophysics gnomes been devoted to our “non-science” instead, who knows what amazing stuff might have been discovered by now and be already in use? Why … we might already have controlled fusion. Plasma rocket engines based on double layers might already be in use. And maybe we’d have an explanaition for all those UFOs flying around our ships and doing seemingly impossible maneuvers? In fact, maybe we'd all be flying around doing maneuvers that you woke gnomers think impossible.

I could go on, but I won't. That’s all I’ll remark on here other than to point out that the troll apparently felt he needed to post his last long post twice to make his points stick. LOL! Well, let the troll have his fun. Keep pointing out his lies and I'm sure at some point he'll decide it's not fun. But in the meantime, notice that he still won’t come clean as to his posting history. I suspect that’s because he’s been a troll on forum after forum. I suspect that it’s because if we had the opportunity, like he *trying* to do with with me using the ISF thread, we could successfully embarrass him to no end.

Just saying … :lol:
Peratt was wrong. Get over it. Failed prediction = failed model. No mechanism for moving stars around = failed model. At least Peratt seems to have realised that, and given up on it.
electromagnetic effects on plasma is something all of us have direct contact with every single day.
But you don't have a single plasma physicist! Nor anyone with clue one about the subject. Alfven disagrees with your nonsense.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:51 pm

Instead of calling alternate theories "nonsense" and using other terms implying less than respect for each other, why can't you use words that don't carry pejorative connotations? I think this subject can be discussed without a hint of ad hominem if everyone agrees to maintain the dialog in a realm of polite discourse.

You gentlemen are so engrossed in hearing naught but the voices in your own heads you are ignoring the fact that there is an audience who can learn from the dialog, but perceive reading it to be repugnant because of the disrespect shown in the text.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:14 pm

The dishonest hand-waving and outright lies from mfcf are enough to make a camel cry. They are clearly full of nonsense and was proven wrong many times.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:25 pm

Cargo wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:14 pm The dishonest hand-waving and outright lies from mfcf are enough to make a camel cry. They are clearly full of nonsense and was proven wrong many times.
Don't you see the insulting tone is repugnant to strangers who may come upon this forum?

Let him explain his point of view until he realizes it is invalid ... or not.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:53 pm

Maol wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:25 pm Let him explain his point of view until he realizes it is invalid ... or not.
Yes, honey has worked so well in the past (sarcasm) and if it doesn't now, what?

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:49 pm

Maol wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:25 pm
Cargo wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:14 pm The dishonest hand-waving and outright lies from mfcf are enough to make a camel cry. They are clearly full of nonsense and was proven wrong many times.
Don't you see the insulting tone is repugnant to strangers who may come upon this forum?

Let him explain his point of view until he realizes it is invalid ... or not.
I was merely using mfc's own tone back at him because that's all he gave in response. He's literally dismissed everything out of a wavy hand with the word "nonsense". Did he not? I was hoping someone would see it. What do these strangers think of the that, please tell us.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:41 am

@Maol @Cargo mcfc16 is almost certainly a guy I've run into on youtube comment threads over the past couple of years; I first encountered him using the handle @Bob Smith, then @Plasma Physics 101, then @ian w. His purpose is not a discussion or exchange of information, it is only to disrupt. He's pulled this stunt on the Gareth Samuels videos related to cosmic plasma, and he is all over Eric Lerner's BB / JWST videos and Brian Keating's responses. Review those comment threads and you will see that the last thing this mutt is after is learning anything. Up until the past few days, I thought the guy just has some kind of personality disorder, but now, from the comments on various youtube videos challenging the BB, I believe the JWST images are having such an adverse effect that some BBers are getting desperate. Desperate enough that polluting youtube's discussions isn't enough - sites that are attracting attention on discussions of the JWST and BB must be addressed. Sounds farfetched? Ridiculous? I agree. But why else would someone who has a record of belligerently attacking EU come over here to do so? As @BeAChooser reminds us, it's all about the money; there are future grants and monetized youtube channels to protect.

@Maol It's to your credit you are giving @mcfc16 the benefit of the doubt, but ask yourself: Is @mcfc16's conduct here that of someone interested in exchanging views? Would professors you've had tolerate it if he spoke this way in the classroom? Before you can judge @mcfc16's purpose here and @BeAChooser's responses you need to review the relevant Lerner and Keating videos comment threads. What @mcfc16 is attempting is called the Heckler's Veto. It's the same thing we've seen time and again on college campuses where the baying mob shuts down presentations and discussions. It deserves only contempt.

From time to time people do things that are so hard to believe that it beggars belief: The mild-mannered neighbor who turns out to be a wife-beater; the kind uncle who is revealed as an embezzler. @mcfc16's/ian w's conduct here is the same in the comment threads I mentioned above. On one of Brian Keating's comment threads, Keating praised ian w's comments and reminded him to be sure to join Keating's group. I don't know why I had trouble believing it when I saw it - the thuggish gatekeeping at the journals is no different.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:59 am

Good post, jackokie.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:14 pm

Thanks, @BAC.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.