Is the Big Bang ediface starting to crack?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
jackokie

Is the Big Bang ediface starting to crack?

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:45 pm

This morning I ran across two articles that hint the embargo on non-consensus cosmology may be in the process of being breached:

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-b ... heir-work/

https://iai.tv/articles/dark-matter-doe ... d-48428105
"It is our responsibility as scientists, knowing the great progress which comes from a satisfactory philosophy of ignorance, the great progress which is the fruit of freedom of thought, to proclaim the value of this freedom; to teach how doubt is not to be feared but welcomed and discussed; and to demand this freedom as our duty to all coming generations." ~ Richard P. Feynman

"Our freedom to doubt was born out of a struggle against authority in the early days of science. It was a very deep and strong struggle: permit us to question - to doubt - to not be sure. I think that it is important that we do not forget this struggle and thus perhaps lose what we have gained." ~ Richard P. Feynman

"It does not make any difference how beautiful your guess is. It does not make any difference how smart you are, who made the guess, or what his name is if it disagrees with experiment it is wrong. That is all there is to it."
~ Richard P. Feynman
Edit: I see Lloyd has a related post today in the Resources forum.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

BeAChooser

Re: Is the Big Bang ediface starting to crack?

Unread post by BeAChooser » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:02 pm

Thanks. Both these links are interesting and noteworthy. But I don't think the edifice is cracking.

In the first case, the mainstream will simply ignore the protestors (like Lerner) and the general public won't be the wiser.

Articles like that in IAI will not commented on by anyone in the establishment. They'll just die on the vine ... mostly unread.

And the massive spending will continue. Because THAT is far more important than science or truth now.

It's all about power and money.

That is, in fact, the condition of our entire civilization. Power and money corrupt, and the corruption is everywhere now.

You are witnessing the fall of western civilization.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:52 am

@BeAChooser So I guess you're not a "the glass is half full" kind of guy? :D

What's so frustrating is there's a mountain of important research waiting to be done on the actual physics of the solar system, and they would have a darn good reason to do it. There's no reason to assume the Sun won't produce a CME 20 times that of the Carrington Event, or in the really extreme case we could have a repeat of the Electric Arc Machining of Earth that produced many geological features in the past. NASA could knock itself out sending probes throughout the solar system. CMEs are a heck of a lot more of a threat than "Climate Change".

It's almost as if some space aliens decided back around 1900 that our scientific research was proceeding entirely too rapidly, thank you very much, and we'd better take a century or two to let our social development catch up or they'd bomb us back to the stone age. So we end up with Bohr's concept as the standard model of Quantum Mechanics, Dayton Miller's voluminous measurements of the Aether "debunked" and disappeared, Einstein's theories treating the Aether as a cosmic Schroedinger's Cat, and on we go to the Big Bang, black holes, dark matter, etc. Now with phantasmagoric reality all the rage we get pregnant men and undefinable women. That Red Queen was a piker; only 10 impossible things before breakfast? Hold our beer.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:06 am

jackokie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:52 am @BeAChooser So I guess you're not a "the glass is half full" kind of guy? :D
LOL! No, I believe I'm a realist.
jackokie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:52 amIt's almost as if some space aliens decided back around 1900 that our scientific research was proceeding entirely too rapidly, thank you very much, and we'd better take a century or two to let our social development catch up or they'd bomb us back to the stone age.
Somehow, I suspect they'd question whether our social development is actually catching up now. Quite the opposite. In fact, maybe what's happening is their idea ... to collapse civilization and our technology so they don't have to bomb us back into the Stone Age (as that would damage the earth that presumably they hope to *inherit* from us). ;)