Meet two mainstream astrophysicists …

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

Meet two mainstream astrophysicists …

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:51 am

https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-cultu ... cs-3514992
For the last four years, astronomers Catherine Heymans and Joe Zuntz have been mining their research for comedy routines. Ahead of their appearance at the Hebridean Dark Skies Festival, they speak to Andrew Eaton-Lewis about dark matter, the vastness of the universe and who has the prettiest maps

… snip …

Heymans is a Professor of Observational Cosmology (“it means I observe the Universe
Actually, astrophysicists have failed to “observe” dark matter for more than half a century … which is why they’ve needed more and more unobserved gnomes to explain away that failure … all invented on the taxpayers’ dime, of course.
“There’s five times as much dark matter in the Universe as the stuff you can see,” explains Heymans.
No. That’s STILL nothing more than an unproven gnome, much as they like to claim otherwise.
“When you look at these maps of dark matter it’s like you can put on spectacles to see it. It’s amazing that we’ve come so far. You used to have these computer simulations but with the techniques Joe and I have been working on, and massive telescopes, we can now map out where all this invisible dark matter is.
LOL! These *scientists* truly are clueless and self-deluded. But their *work* does continue to pay their bills … which in the end, I suspect, is really all that matters to them. It gives them the freedom to do ... well ... stand up comedy, for example.
“It’s very hard to be controversial in astronomy,” notes Zuntz.
Wrong. It’s easy. You just have to REALLY observe and then buck the mainstream based on those observations … a behavior that was apparently beaten out of these mainstream astrophysicists during their college years. I doubt either one knows the first thing about EU/Plasma cosmology.
That show has now evolved into The Universe: Does Anything Matter, which will make its debut next month on the opening night of the Hebridean Dark Skies Festival, Scotland’s annual arts and astronomy programme.
The real irony here is that I’d posit all their work and all their maps don’t and won't matter one iota in the lives of 99.999999% of the human race ... and never will ... other than the fact that the billions they’ve spent on Dark Matter and other gnomes is money that was taken out of the pocket of all those other people. But at least those people are now getting some laughs from that money ... right?
For the Astronomer Royal in particular, doing a comedy show is part of a broader mission to make astronomy more accessible to the general public.
I think the purpose of their *comedy* show is to indoctrinate the public so that the money source for their "work" doesn’t dry up.
“I think there’s an upper limit to the number of times a day one should say the phrase ‘Astronomer Royal’, and I think you’re four or five times higher than that number,’” teases Zuntz.

... snip ...

Asked what the appointment says about diversity in the world of astronomy, Heymans immediately suggests that Zuntz, as a middle aged white male, should be the one to answer the question. As it happens, he has a thoughtful response, pointing out that limiting the range of people who can become scientists limits the effectiveness of science.
These elitists sure are full of themselves. And soooooo woke. Do people realize that the average salary of an astronomer in the US is over $110,000 a year. That's pretty good for a job that has very little effect on most peoples' lives.
Much of Heymans and Zuntz’s work involves mapping the universe via “giant collaborations” with astronomers all across the world.
Like I said over and over, there are LOTS and LOTS of people eating out of the DM trough now. It’s become a BIG business. Too big to allow it to be threatened by skeptics. So they silence or just ignore those skeptics ... regardless of what the observations actually show.