EXPENSIVE GNOMES

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

EXPENSIVE GNOMES

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:54 pm

https://gizmodo.com/black-holes-could-b ... 1848021608
According to a new research paper, though, the expansion of the universe may actually be making certain objects bigger. Supermassive black holes have masses huge enough and lifetimes long enough to be affected by this expansion, the researchers argue, meaning that, unlike Earth or the Sun or other gravitationally bound objects, black holes noticeably grow alongside the universe. The paper was published last week in the Astrophysical Journal Letters.
Stop it! You’re killing me! (LAUGHTER)

But this isn’t as funny as I think because of this …
For now, this is just an idea, but once a new gravitational wave detector is built. (BAC - here: https://gwic.ligo.org/3Gsubcomm/docs/GW ... rnance.pdf . They’re envisioning a “3rd generation gravitational network” costing BILLIONS, on top of the $1.1 BILLION they already spent on LIGO) , people studying these ripples will be able to locate their origins with much greater specificity and better understand how the collisions went down.
Yeah. Sure.

K’Ching. K’Ching. K’Ching.
New telescopes coming online shortly will be able to image nearly any event within the observable universe, giving astronomers a better look at these phenomena and their effects.
Yeah. Sure.

Perhaps we’re on the verge of something new.
By something "new" I think they mean ... New homes. New cars. New vacations.

In the meantime, all that money isn’t going to do a thing for the rest of us. Due in part to these peoples' disinterest ... or perhaps due to their complicity, the rest of us will get to live our ordinary lives with the *woke* running the show … meaning forced vaccinations with substance that aren't vaccines (not by the old definition), empty shelves due to supply chain problems created by bad policy, higher inflation on EVERYTHING due to bad policy, elections that are 'fixed' to ensure the *woke* stay in charge, more and more surveillance of our lives, and a two-tier justice system to make sure only we get the short end of the stick … in short, utopia.

Oh scratch all that … I’m not supposed to get political on this forum.