Transparent cylinder witnessed above trees

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
3ntropysGamer

Transparent cylinder witnessed above trees

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:16 am

Hello how are you all I'm posting here to try & gain some information regarding something I witnessed around this time last year.

On the 3rd Oct 2020 around 2 PM I was travelling along a cycle path in West Dunbartonshire, Alexandria, Scotland. The path is really narrow and follows the river Leven. On the otherside of the river there are trees. That day, as I was cycling along the path when something grabbed my attention and immediately looked to the sky on the right side of the river to something in the sky directly above the tree line.

What I saw was a cylindrical transparent tube rising high into the sky. Perplexed and curious I got off my bike and stood at the side of the path fixated to this 'invisible' 'tube' trying to figure out what I was observing. What I was seeing was barely, i mean Barely visible, The only reason I saw this thing was because of the lighting conditions was 'perfect' and I was in just the right place at the right time as a cloud was passing by which allowed the Extremely Faint transparent 'tube' tobe visible in front of the blue sky, that day.

As I stood and watched this thing, light clouds where passing by and I noticed that when there was no clouds in the sky the tube was completely invisible & impossible to make out, only when a cloud passed over was I able to see the extremely faint hollow cylinder.

I had my camera phone with me and attempted to view it through the camera screen but it did not show up and for whatever reason did not take a picture of it, even though in hindsight I Wish I would of taken a photograph of that area of the sky anyway maybe I could of brought out the phenomenon in photoshop!.

Anyway, luckily I'm a level designer and can recreate just about anything using the CRYENGINE. A few days after I managed to recreate the sighting for information purposes, here is the image below and just to note, the image is accurate except the fact that the transparency was extremely faint and not as dark as seen in this recreation image.

https://ibb.co/pnC601C
https://ibb.co/349PTky

I'm posting this here to share this sighting with the correct community (EU) I was shown this phenomenon for a reason I'm really interested to know

How rare are sightings of this nature. ?

Are there any other documented sightings of anything similar. ?

Where did it come from. ?

What is was it. ?

Final notes + Info : It couldn't of been crepuscular ray or a godray or anything like that because the sun was low to the horizon on the right hand side (SE) meaning any beams would of had an angle, this thing was pointing directly upwards towards the sky.

The River Leven is the second fastest flowing river in Scotland.

Lastly : I Posted this sighting on my twitter in may of 2020 mentioning @tboltsproject - But bizarrely, not one person commented or even liked the post or even asked any questions, I find this to this day, really, really, strange, as i wrote out the post with great care and attention.

- Regards

-Paul
Sign of The Times

3ntropysGamer

Re: Transparent cylinder witnessed above trees

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:38 am

Great pictures btw. Dust devils/waterspouts + other wind related weather phenomenon have curvature bend & sway and the thing I saw was perfectly straight rising directly up into the blue sky. The general weather that day was partially cloudy with light rain, there was no darkening of the clouds or sky above it, was not even much cloud cover just the occasional low light clouds passing by.

No debris at the base or any kind of disturbance where it looked to be directly over which was in my estimate was around 400 yards away above the trees contouring the river bank which is a narrow river (30-50 ft wide).

The tube was directly (around 10-20 ft) above the tree line, no wind at the time, the trees below the tube where not swaying or moving and there where no leaves or debris blowing around anywhere in the vicinity which would be expected if it was a type of weather event.
Sign of The Times

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:04 pm

Interesting, although I have to say I've seen some weather phenomena that left me quite puzzled until later when I found out what was going on.

I would point out that dust devils can be quite straight at times. Out of curiosity, how high up could you see the tube ... how close did it come to the clouds that you said were there whenever you could see it?

I have to also say that electrical phenomena tend to not be straight so maybe that would rule out an EU explanation as well?

And finally, there are some folks who think we're being visited by aliens through worm holes of sorts involving straight tubes sort of like you described ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mhole.html

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3 ... ien-panic/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... claim.html

Given all the craziness out there right now, who knows?

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:29 pm

I don't think, the picture you mocked up is what you saw - there are missing important details. Try to re-live that time and stare at the cylinder for long time, details will be apparent. Otherwise, I must be thinking of something else.

To avoid injection/alter memory recall I encoded what I think the details should be: B2T|029+3|923-0.5|320-1

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:27 am

BeAChooser wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:04 pm I would point out that dust devils can be quite straight at times. Out of curiosity, how high up could you see the tube ... how close did it come to the clouds that you said were there whenever you could see it?
The weather that day was not conducive for dust devils or any weather related events for that matter. We don't get that type of weather phenomenon here in Scotland and if we do it's extremely rare and would require 'wind', which there was none of that day, there was such a lack of wind that day that I flicked a ciggerette ( at the time of the sighting ) and it span rotated in slow motion and landed upside down in the grass and a near perfect columb of smoke rose up from it I actually have a picture of it, another strange coincedence that day..

https://ibb.co/hXDfJNv

To answer you're question, the tube went up directly into the blue sky and dissapeared i'd estimate around 300 ft then It was not visible, this thing was really close to the tree tops on the other side of the river. The clouds that where passing by where low & not that thick (light clouds) they where behind the tube passing by, not above the tube or in anyway responsible for its appearance although they allowed the tube to be seen, it's as if the conditions that day where perfect to view this thing and I was in the right place at the right time.
BeAChooser wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:04 pm I have to also say that electrical phenomena tend to not be straight so maybe that would rule out an EU explanation as well?
That's interesting, as I already have stated this thing was a 'Perfectly' straight hollow transparent tube/cylinder reaching directly up into a blue sky. It did not bend It was not swaying or moving It was perfectly still and the tube remained consistent in it's diameter for as high as I could view it, so it was indeed very horizontal but nethertheless I feel that this should not rule out electrical phenomenon for if this was some type of electrical filement or current carrying 'tube' transfering current to and from the trees or even the earth, from who know's where. Just to hypothise here, what if it was a small section of an electrical 'tendral' or 'filement' that eaither came from the dark mode plasma of the ionisphere or even the sun and it seemed straight because it was only a small section of a much much larger structure, I don't know just guessing at this point but I do have a feeling that this was an electrical phenonemon and the way It 'caught' my attention was strange, it's almost as if I felt it before I actually saw it.
BeAChooser wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:04 pm
And finally, there are some folks who think we're being visited by aliens through worm holes of sorts involving straight tubes sort of like you described ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mhole.html

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3 ... ien-panic/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... claim.html

Given all the craziness out there right now, who knows?
It's funny you should mention that because there is alot of other worldy 'activity' going in the world right now and for all I know this thing could of been projected down to me as some type of etherical contact from the 'eclectrical body of the earth'. As for alien spaceships, who knows and wormholes, it could of well been something of that nature, whatever it was, was extraordinary, I feel as if this thing wanted to be seen and it created perfect conditions for me to view it and then share it with the world, just as other people have extraordinary experiences for a reason and that reason is to share it with the world and create a broader awareness of the world we have been shut out of.

MotionTheory wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:29 pm I don't think, the picture you mocked up is what you saw - there are missing important details. Try to re-live that time and stare at the cylinder for long time, details will be apparent. Otherwise, I must be thinking of something else.

To avoid injection/alter memory recall I encoded what I think the details should be: B2T|029+3|923-0.5|320-1
Hello MotionTheory I remember this event like it was yesterday It is engrained into my memory clear as day, what other details would I have missed? This discussion alone is helping me understand this sighting, the more we discuss this the more clearly that day becomes, the power of conversation. What are those numbers?
Sign of The Times

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:24 am

#s encoded description of the tube density/appearance. Subtle details but very important, which then you would have further insight/clue to answer the 'what it was' question. Remember your phone viewer didn't show it, whereas your eyes (CNS) had no problem seeing it - now, please render more than just a dark tube.

Cigarette smoke pic shows details in small scale, now upsize it to tree or trees scale. With this pic, I have no doubt you felt it when first encountered but then subside/faded due to adaption. No magical empowerment nor enlightenment involved :)

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:43 am

MotionTheory could you be less dense in you're replies are you intentionally replying in a cryptic fashion are you trying to be 'clever'?.

Btw it was not a dark tube, I did say in my first post that the render i made is inacurate in how the transparency appeared and is 'darker' than how I saw it.

Do you me a favour and reply back to me in plain english. If you have some insight or valueble input into this than i'm all eyes, if not then please keep the nea saying to yourself mate.
Sign of The Times

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:36 pm

You were most likely in the eye of a quite low atmospheric pressure, which reflected/confirmed by upside down vertically burning cigarette *akin smokestack* vertical smoke column.

B2T|029+3|923-0.5|320-1 : bottom to top, light intensity delta between background and tube: zero to max(least transparent) strong gradient band, max to 30% has wide band low gradient, 30% to zero (background) fading out at 1/3 compare to at bottom to max.

If yours recall of the tube somewhat similar what I described above, then.... tree & cigarette have vertical tube in same atmospheric pressure configuration/setting. However tree doesn't a collimator like cigarette paper cylinder, so atmospheric/barometric pressure is not what current science think/theorized.

Otherwise, my last post in this thread.

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:40 am

MotionTheory wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:36 pm You were most likely in the eye of a quite low atmospheric pressure, which reflected/confirmed by upside down vertically burning cigarette *akin smokestack* vertical smoke column.

B2T|029+3|923-0.5|320-1 : bottom to top, light intensity delta between background and tube: zero to max(least transparent) strong gradient band, max to 30% has wide band low gradient, 30% to zero (background) fading out at 1/3 compare to at bottom to max.

If yours recall of the tube somewhat similar what I described above, then.... tree & cigarette have vertical tube in same atmospheric pressure configuration/setting. However tree doesn't a collimator like cigarette paper cylinder, so atmospheric/barometric pressure is not what current science think/theorized.

Otherwise, my last post in this thread.
I'm sorry mate but you're explanation for this is complete & utter nonsense. What you said is basically the same as "Venus reflecting off swamp gas" Excuse or explanation people would give to witnesses of UFO's.

Don't derail this thread with you're garbage please. Thanks.
Sign of The Times

letmein

Unread post by letmein » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:18 pm

There's something like a "Mr bbb333" or something like that on youtube who takes in these types of events and puts them out there for people to discuss. I also posted it on my FB to see if there's any response.

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:40 am

letmein wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:18 pm There's something like a "Mr bbb333" or something like that on youtube who takes in these types of events and puts them out there for people to discuss. I also posted it on my FB to see if there's any response.
Yes I know of that channel and thanks that is helpful.
Sign of The Times

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:21 pm

Bumping this thread as i'm not satisfied with the given explination's albeit with some interesting Ideas I just want to go over what's already been proposed and discuss the information put forward.

I'm no meteorologist but given the facts here, the proposal that this anomaly was some type of 'wind' or weather event does not fit with the conditions needed to create such events.

Vortices of air tend to circulate in fast flowing air column's which have a classic 'funnel' shape, swirling spinning motion, swirling debri around the funnel & at the base. Clouds above circulating with notable darkening of the sky.
Landspouts share a strong resemblance and development process to that of waterspouts, usually taking the form of a translucent and highly laminar helical tube. "They are typically narrow, rope-like condensation funnels that form while the thunderstorm cloud is still growing and there is no rotating updraft", according to the National Weather Service.[4] Landspouts are considered tornadoes since a rapidly rotating column of air is in contact with both the surface and a cumuliform cloud. Not all landspouts are visible, and many are first sighted as debris swirling at the surface before eventually filling in with condensation and dust.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landspout

Few points here.

A - No darkening of clouds above or around it, It practically came from a blue sky.

B - No notable wind or air movement at the time. The clouds where not swirling in or around or above what I saw. ( Just to mention here regarding what MotionTheory put forward for this being the eye of a very low pressure system..) There was no dark clouds in or around this thing, there wasn't even any weather at the time not even any distant darkening of the clouds any where in the vicinity. The only clouds around where the ones I mentioned, being the light see through White clouds which where moving past across the sky at relatively high altitude even though there was no notable wind in the area at the time no trees swaying no debri, nothing.

C - Wind vortices spin & have curviture/ non linear diameter while what was witnessed didn't have any motion whatsoever, was stationary and it's diameter remained consistent through the entire length of it's form.

D - Given the conditions that day and time & the conditions needed for the suggestion that this was some type of wind vortex or any other weather related event, does not fit with the conditions of that day!. I can, given the disparately between conditions needed and the conditions at the time, say that, it is relative to conduce that the suggestion this was any type of weather related event is unfounded and is not the cause of this anomaly and has to be another type of phenomenon which at least fits the given 'Conditions' Of that day.
Sign of The Times

3ntropysGamer

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:03 am

I can't seem to edit my last post or some other posts of mine in this thread (edit button has disappeared). Just want to add an important obvious piece of information regarding this sighting which is that, the path I was walking along when witnessing this anomaly is a relatively busy path, also a main cycle route (route 7) from Glasgow all the way to Loch lomand, as well as locals travelling to & from connecting areas and a few fishermen that frequent the area, there must be hundreds of people travelling back and fourth along this path daily. Surely someone would of seen it and perhaps reported it, but I don't feel anyone else did see this, this fact alone emphasise the reality that this was not a tornadoe or land/waterspout. I'm still baffled as to how I even seen this thing as it was practically invisible yet something turned my head towards it and I got an intuitive feeling before I could even see anything, it was only until I got closer to the area,trees, which this thing was above that I stopped and really paid attention and starred up at this thing, that i realised I was looking at a incredibly faint, practically invisible, perfectly straight transparent tube/cylinder reaching up into the blue sky, only visible as I said, when faint white clouds would pass by.

It wasn't a weather phenomenon it was something else and as previously stated and it's important to reiterate this, the conditions that day where not conducive for the obvious conclusion that this was a wind/vortex related phenomena.

Lastly the characteristics of this thing do not meet the criteria of it being a wind related phenomena.

Here's a photo of approx location I witnessed this thing.

https://ibb.co/FzPf38M
Sign of The Times

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:36 pm

Did you notice any movement or rustling of leaves, grass, dust, etc etc. On the ground or in the trees?