Consider the times we live in

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Consider the times we live in

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58-CfVrsN4

The "scientists" in us, know with conviction that we live inside of an "electromagnetic" universe, yet we live in the literal 'dark' ages of astronomy, where astronomers today are frightened of the prospect of embracing the "electrical' nature of the universe itself. Instead they muddle around with pointless math formulas related to mythical "dark' stuff that cannot be explained by gravity alone. From the standpoint of empirical physics and what actually works in real experiments in the lab.we know that the universe's high energy emissions are related to the flow of current through those structures. Yes, there is a "gravity" component, but also an electrical component to the universe.

In reality, we live inside of an electromagnetic sea of flowing fields of energy that are transferring electric energy, light energy, kinetic energy, etc, all of which interacts at the level of quantum mechanics.

I really wish the "professional" astronomers of today would go back to the lab and begin again to understand the universe that we actually live inside of, instead of wasting their time on 'dark' universe faerytales. I wish they would direct their mathematical aficionado talents towards something more productive than their dark nonsense.

These are very unique times, and great times of change that we live in. I can't wait to see the first few 'deep field' JWST images. They'll probably see 'mature' galaxies for as far back in spacetime as we can see, just like Hubble.

BeAChooser

Re: Consider the times we live in

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:36 am

Michael Mozina wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:02 pm Consider the times we live in
I've been doing a lot of that of late, Michael. But I think what's happening in the field of astrophysics is just an indication of a much wider problem. Science in general, on topic after topic (climatology, virology, fusion research, the environment, etc), has been led astray by politics and other motivations. Indeed, our whole political system and culture (on which that science depends) is now being *woke* and led astray by folks who have hidden motivations that aren't really in sync with good science or logic or our welfare. And I fear it will prove disastrous for all of us. Sorry for these "Dark" thoughts.