Origin or driver of the Kreutz Comet Stream?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Holger Isenberg

Origin or driver of the Kreutz Comet Stream?

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:02 am

Last week I presented a poster together with Bill Gardiner at the https://irg.space conference about the Kreutz Comet Family. I call it now Kreutz Stream as having a frequency of one comet every 2 days in average exceeds any other comet family or group by several magnitudes.

We think that there has to be some focussing / driving effect on the electric level. Though classic interpretations like a disintegrated large primary object about 1000 years ago are discussed in recent highly detailed papers, no consistent model to explain this high frequent focused stream exists yet. The investigation done for those papers by their authors even revealed details which complicate a potential model further.

Here our poster for download as PDF or direct online viewing (though lower quality then):
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Exploited

There are 3 main points listed in the poster I like to name here as discussion starters:
  • The speed by solar distance of the incoming Kreutz objects and the speed of the outgoing solar wind appear to be similar, just inverted. That results in the speed difference measured at a single Kreutz object of both to be always around 700 km/s, independent from the solar distance. Is that just random coincidence or does that hint to some correlation? See Fig.2 in the poster or Fig.3 in Jones2018
  • The visual point of origin of the Kreutz stream is near Sirius (within 4°). That's interesting in the context of the Thunderbolts / See The Pattern youtube videos about the possible Sun / Sirius connection, which could also explain why Sirius "resists" the precession of the equinoxes.
  • In the Dendera Hathor Temple, two ceiling reliefs show a sunward focused stream and might indicate an older age of the Kreutz Stream than previously thought. This is more a side-topic and for discussions possible better to split up to the "New Insights" forum. The long rectangular ceiling relief also shows an individual comet in my opinion (flower chalice with snake). Another curiosity are the two "plasma trees" in the square relief.
Papers
  • Sekanina2021: Zdenek Sekanina. New Model for the Kreutz Sungrazer System: Contact-Binary Parent and Upgraded Classification of Discrete Fragment Populations. Sep 2021. https://arxiv.org/abs/2109.01297

paladin17

Re: Origin or driver of the Kreutz Comet Stream?

Unread post by paladin17 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:33 pm

An interesting topic to look further into. I think what would really help is observations of these comets farther away from the Sun. Yet it may not be possible, since they're pretty small.

Holger Isenberg

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:26 pm

That was already tried, but no success so far. Here a paper where 2 of 5 Kreutz comets where identified regarding their position to have appeared within the field of view of images taken in the past before the comets where seen by SOHO at perihelion. But on the images they couldn’t be found:

Where are the Mini Kreutz-family Comets?
September 2014, The Astrophysical Journal 796(2)
DOI: 10.1088/0004-637X/796/2/83
Quan-Zhi Ye, Man-To Hui, Rainer Kracht, Paul Wiegert

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ily_Comets

Holger Isenberg

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:12 pm

About the Egyptian traditional interpretation of some details I learned in a German egyptology forum now more: The two trees visible in the small room with the square shaped ceiling relief are the Isched Tree, a unique object, standing on the surface of the Earth on hill tops, also according mythology. Note, how they look different in the square relief, indeed more fire/plasma like, than in the other later drawings where it changed more into biological trees with leaves: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isched-Baum

In the socalled Egyptian "book of the dead" it's written how Ra, the sun god, split the Isched tree in two once: "I am that large tomcat, who split in two the Isched Tree next to me in Heliopolis in that night of the fight and of the incarceration of the rebels, that day when the enemies of the lord of all were destroyed."