The date has been set for the James Webb Space Telescope launch …

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

The date has been set for the James Webb Space Telescope launch …

Unread post by BeAChooser » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:00 pm

December 18.

A $10 BILLION dollar observatory (originally supposed to cost $1 Billion).

And somehow it’s going to “map” dark matter …

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 33952.html

Right.

What does the EU community have to say about it?

Well, here is one of Wal Thornhill’s videos on the telescope …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZDqWKT ... cxmjUxdMV4

He says …

- “The James Web Telescope has the power to see fainter red-shifted quasars more clearly than before. So my first prediction is that the James Webb Telescope will support Halton Arp’s research, which shows plainly that high-redshift quasars are born in pairs and emitted in oppositely directed jets along the spin axis of a low redshift active galaxy. They are not at the edge of the visible universe. They are in the neighborhood of their parent galaxy. Therefore, they are not incredibly distant, bright and large. There is no superluminal motion. They are nearby and youthfully faint. By carefully tracking quasar redshirt evolution, we will see the transformation from a naked, high-velocity and loss-mass plasmoid, to a low-velocity high-mass companion galaxy.

And thus solve the Planes of Satellites Problem I mentioned in a previous post, I might add.

I agree with Michael Mozina … the James Webb Telescope is going to create all sorts of problems for the mainstream. It will produce many observations counter to the mainstream's LCDM model. Whether that will be enough to finally defeat the gnomists is another issue, however. They are entrenched and firmly in control of funding, decision making and the media. They may not even report much of what they find to the public, just to maintain that control. And if they do, they may get away with it since censorship and information control seems to be in vogue with the powers that be, not only in this matter but in just about every other big science issue (Covid, AGW alarmism, fusion research, etc) and matter of political relevance. Just saying ...

Harry

Re: The date has been set for the James Webb Space Telescope launch …

Unread post by Harry » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:55 am

We shall see more and understand more.
The electric connection between all, hope to reveal.
Trillions of galaxies awaiting to be observed.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:40 pm

The bigbang will then die.
Things Einsteinian have already died, but hopefully they will then get a decent burial.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:05 pm

For more than 6 years now I have an intuitive feeling that the rocket carrying it would blow up during the launch.

Harry

Unread post by Harry » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:51 am

The Big Bang had no foundations.

I just do not understand how NASA still believes that the Big Bang created the parts within the universe. NASA keeps on mentioning in its description the early universe.
Decades ago I question their logic in references to the Big Bang. Eventually they told me that they were going to point the Hubble telescope for a million seconds on an area Northern Hemisphere of a rice seed and prove that the Big Bang did happen. I told them that they will see over 5000 galaxies in various stages as if they were existing.
NASA said harry we have many scientists working with us and they all said we shall see the Big Bang.
After the 1 million seconds they announced to the world that they could not explain how they observed over 5000 galaxies in various stages, 13.2 billion deep field image.
They also said that during the early stages 500 million years time and space was different.
They insisted that the universe was 13.7 billion years old.
I questioned their logic, but they just said that they were correct in their logic.
They then said they would point the hubble to the Southern Hemisphere.
Once again I told them they would observe over 5000 galaxies in various stages 13.2 billion deep field.
NASA again said to the world they could not explain how they observed over 5000 galaxies in various stages.

From all these observations they insisted that the Big Bang created all.
Go figure

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:18 am

Well where at we at, folks?

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:15 pm

JP Michael wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:18 am Well where at we at, folks?
Well, so far the engineers appear to have done a fantastic job.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:26 pm

Wal Thornhill predicts that the James Webb Space Telescope will yield observations/data that supports the work of Halton Arp.
https://www.holoscience.com/wp/wal-thor ... nderbolts/