“Safire Project is not real science”

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Hepta

“Safire Project is not real science”

Unread post by Hepta » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:58 am

https://youtu.be/vmVdPgkudC8

I stumbled upon this debunkt of the electric sun model. What are your thoughts about his claims about Safire and Thunderbolts not being real science?

spark

Re: “Safire Project is not real science”

Unread post by spark » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:10 am

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:22 pm

Keep in mind Hepta that neither mainstream or Thunderbolts models of the Sun may be correct.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

Hepta

Unread post by Hepta » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:40 pm

Thanks for the replies. I think EU makes more sense than anything. I was curious if anyone had come across his channel. I think his debunkt is a clear example of how the mainstream will react when they feel threatened by common sense. They resort to only ridicule and ignorance of the entire theory. It’s scary to read through his comment section to see how people seem to just take his side entirely without having any insight about Safire and EU at all.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Hepta wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:58 am What are your thoughts about his claims about Safire and Thunderbolts not being real science?
This isn't exactly about his claims (which appeared later), but I'd still advertise my own post from v2.0 forum, as well as my video on electromagnetism in astrophysics.