Recent Video On Plasma Cosmology

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

Recent Video On Plasma Cosmology

Unread post by BeAChooser » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:01 am

Here’s a great video from December 2019 that EVERY astrophysics professor and student in EVERY university in the world should be forced to watch:

https://www.howtube.com/10159

The video starts out noting that in the search for dark matter …
Every Lab Failed
Every Collider Failed
Every Telescope Failed
Every Satellite Failed
Where is it?
Then it quotes “Dr. Scott Dodelson, Lead Scientist, Dark Energy Survey Chair of the Physics Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Speaking on Dark Matter and Dark Energy, Oct 2017” saying “My bet is that we’re looking at things all wrong. Someone [who's eight years old today] is going to come around and figure out how to make sense of all the data without evoking mysterious new substances.” Now he made that statement right about that time he became head of the Department of Physics at Carnegie Mellon. Then, despite saying that, he continued to be a proponent of dark matter and dark energy. He vehemently argued against alternative gravity models. He is so enamored with the AI and computing tools they are now using to investigate the various gnomes of the mainstream theory that he’s lost sight of the observational data ... the real world. His agenda is about maintaining his position at Carnegie and in the Dark Energy Survey … because of (I imagine) all the wonderful perks that produces for him and his family. He’s not about to rock the boat any more … to suggest the mainstream has wasted giga-bucks and all that time pursuing chimeras like dark matter. No, I think he’s now on board with the official agenda … a company man. Too bad.

The second noteworthy point in the video is at about 31 minutes regarding observations reported back in 2018 concerning large intergalactic filaments. The data showed that large intergalactic filaments were rotating. Wait … didn’t the mainstream just get done expressing surprise at learning large filaments were rotating? Maybe they slept through this earlier discovery. I think I might have mentioned on forums where I posted. Or were mainstreamers just disinterested because it didn’t fit their agenda? That too, probably. In any case, the video notes that structures (like the Musca Sheet) could only be produced by electromagnetism. NOT gravity. So no wonder mainstream astrophysicists ignore these things and instead express *surprise* at the most recent discovery that the *can’t yet explain*. The next surprise always saves their reputation from the last one.

The discussion that follows that is also very interesting, making the case that intergalactic space if filled with plasma and dust that we can’t see … put there by whatever it is that is at the heart of energetic galaxies. The video then discusses the real meaning of “lost light of Hubble” (https://arxiv.org/abs/1810.00002) … which was just announced in 2018-2019. The material in the white/grey areas outside galaxies in Hubble photos like this one

https://i.stack.imgur.com/iPsaV.jpg

is massive amounts of dusty plasma. It's exactly where it was predicted to be by plasma/electric universe cosmologists. It's not dark matter. And the narrator discusses how space station experiments show that dusty plasmas become highly charged and naturally organize themselves in the absence of gravity along electric fields. Then he notes that because of recent discoveries like this, key government agencies (like NASA, the major labs and the DoD) are starting to acknowledge that we live in a plasma universe and are trying to take advance of that fact in developing technologies … like new propulsion systems. It’s as EU proponents have been saying for a long time … by focusing on the gnomes (like dark matter) while ignoring the EU, mainstream proponents have been harming progress in all sorts of technologies.

Dr Peratt then makes an interesting point … that part of the problem now is that the Dark Matter proponents in the universities (the professors, etc) DUE TO CLASSIFICATION ISSUES do not know what’s happening in the plasma physics arena where the DoD, National Labs and NASA are working. They don’t have access to the latest data … so they are now operating in the dark, which makes them even more dependent on their gnomes to explain what they are seeing. And their massive computer simulations are basically worthless because from the very beginning they’ve included and focused on dark matter (a gnome) and essentially ignored all the regular matter being discovered daily now in intergalactic space and it’s behavior in the presence of electric current and electromagnetic fields. In short, they can’t see the forest through the gnome trees that they planted.

Here’s another interesting factoid from the video. I’ve had EU detractors say to me in the past … why don’t we see the current in space? And I didn’t really have a good answer. Well now I do. The video points out that they took in-situ measurements of electric current INSIDE the Enceladus Plume and detected just 5% of the current they knew was there. They discovered that the bulk of the current was being hidden from us by the dust in and around the plasma … the dust that the mainstream is almost totally ignoring in all those filaments that are now being observed out there in intergalactic space. The mainstream is simply overlooking or deliberately ignoring this discovery. It’s yet another reason why the mainstream has NO CLUE WHATSOEVER what is really happening out there. They are simply wasting billions of dollars and obstructing progress in physics and technology in general.

Finally, the closes by indicating that a lot of very exciting work is going on RIGHT NOW in the national labs in terms of modeling what’s going on in galaxies and how that will lead to a much different view of what's being seen out there the the gnome believers are presenting. A time is going to come where even the gnome believers will not be able to ignore this work any longer, try as they might. And then their house of cards is going to collapse. So take heart … the PC/EU movement may be about to become the mainstream. I can hope. :D

nick c

Re: Recent Video On Plasma Cosmology

Unread post by nick c » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:41 pm

“My bet is that we’re looking at things all wrong. Someone [who's eight years old today] is going to come around and figure out how to make sense of all the data without evoking mysterious new substances.”
This is a good example of the flawed peer review system's inability to find the truth. Here we have a quote from a mainstream researcher who, no doubt, has kept up with all of the relevant peer reviewed papers. Yet he hasn't a clue that there are researchers, who are mostly ignored by the peer review system, who already have the answer to his realization that Dark Matter theory has failed. Wal Thornhill, Don Scott, et al are much older than eight years.

BeAChooser

Re: Recent Video On Plasma Cosmology

Unread post by BeAChooser » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:58 pm

nick c wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:41 pm
“My bet is that we’re looking at things all wrong. Someone [who's eight years old today] is going to come around and figure out how to make sense of all the data without evoking mysterious new substances.”
This is a good example of the flawed peer review system's inability to find the truth. Here we have a quote from a mainstream researcher who, no doubt, has kept up with all of the relevant peer reviewed papers. Yet he hasn't a clue that there are researchers, who are mostly ignored by the peer review system, who already have the answer to his realization that Dark Matter theory has failed. Wal Thornhill, Don Scott, et al are much older than eight years.
Yes, he was absolutely clueless even back in 2017. I actually have no idea why he said what he said (and that quote is verifiable). Maybe for just a moment he was feeling the frustration from seeing that nothing they've done has led to dark matter. Maybe for just a moment he was wondering if he'd wasted his life pursuing that gnome. But then he looked around at all the money, power and prestige the gnomes have brought to him and his friends and decided *oh well, who cares? As long as the rube public will keep shelling out the money I might as well keep taking it.* And maybe now, as Dr Peratt suggested in the video, professors like him are totally unaware of all the data that's been amassed in the national labs and DoD on plasma and electromagnetism, so all they have to cling to is the faulty education they received at the hands of the other gnome believing high priests in their cult.