Another observational failure for the mainstream model.....

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Another observational failure for the mainstream model.....

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:30 am

https://phys.org/news/2021-02-portrait- ... ation.html
"We discovered that a massive bulge, a regular rotating disk, and possibly spiral arms were already in place in this galaxy when the Universe was just 10% of its current age," said lead author of the study Dr. Federico Lelli, who undertook the work at Cardiff University's School of Physics and Astronomy.

"In other words, this galaxy looks like a grown adult, but it should be just a little child."
Ya know.....

Any *other* theory in science would have been shot and put out of it's misery by now after failing so many crucial and important so called "tests" of the model. The whole concept of galaxy evolution is *the most important* so called "prediction" of the expansion model, and yet every single time we get a new observation from further back in time, it shows massive and mature galaxies as far as we can see. There is *zero* evidence of a bang, none. It's all fabricated nonsense. The expansion dogma simply doesn't jive with the observations.

BeAChooser

Re: Another observational failure for the mainstream model.....

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:02 am

I especially liked this statement
Co-author of the study Dr. Timothy Davis, from the School of Physics and Astronomy, said: "This spectacular discovery challenges our current understanding of how galaxies form because we believed these features only arose in "mature" galaxies, not in young ones."
Current understanding? It's pretty clear they have no understanding of what's going on out there. NONE.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:38 am

BeAChooser wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:02 am I especially liked this statement
Co-author of the study Dr. Timothy Davis, from the School of Physics and Astronomy, said: "This spectacular discovery challenges our current understanding of how galaxies form because we believed these features only arose in "mature" galaxies, not in young ones."
Current understanding? It's pretty clear they have no understanding of what's going on out there. NONE.
Not even a clue. It's just sad to watch this nonsense now. I've waited almost 20 years now to see them find any evidence of "dark matter". They've spent *billions* and found *nothing*. Astronomers talk about "test" and "predictions", but their model *fails* all of those "tests" and "predictions". The LCDM model is even *internally self conflicted* which would be a death sentence to any other scientific theory. They have their eyes closed, the ears plugged and their mouth's covered. See no contradictory evidence, hear no contradictory evidence, don't talk about contradictory evidence. If the LCDM mode was a horse, it would dead and whipped down to the bones by now.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:43 am

The Einsteinian Dark Age is coming to an end.
Goodbye bigbang.
Goodbye gravity waves.
Goodbye spacetime.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 am

I'm still waiting for them to produce some ultimate sign that says "Big Bang This Way ->" lol
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:47 pm

The other day I posted a rather rambling message to the Sunward Electrons topic, and finished with this idea:
Since I'm just throwing ideas out here, let me toss out another one: It seems like every week there's some airy-fairy announcement from the consensus folks about something or another (axions, anyone?), and there is no competing response from EU/PC. I don't know how to get there, but when it's a major story, like Deep Impact, I would love to see a corresponding press release from EU/PC that explains the phenomena in EU/PC terms (as Shannon has done at Plasma.Pics). We (EU proponents) are still playing in the semi-pro leagues. No matter the justifications, the current way EU is presented is limiting the audience. I believe it would foster better communication of both by separating the hard science from the speculative anthropological and archeological evidence. The proposed press releases should just lay out the EU/PC explanation, without any reference to the standard model and it's benighted rescue squad. Sure the press releases are bound to be ignored at first, but I believe sooner or later someone will engage their brain and begin to seriously check out the EU model. Well, I can dream, can't I?
Any thoughts?
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.