Sunquakes originate from *below* the surface of the photosphere

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Sunquakes originate from *below* the surface of the photosphere

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 pm

https://www.inverse.com/science/nasa-su ... -explained
Using data from NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory, scientists chased down the source of powerful ripples that followed a bright solar flare in 2011 using a technique called helioseismic holography. These ripples are essentially acoustic energy and helioseismic holography, in turn, measures the movement of this energy on the Sun's surface.

However, much to the scientists' surprise, the ripples didn't seem to be coming from above as they had previously thought. Instead, the source of the ripples was emanating from deep within the surface of the Sun.

The newly collected data showed that the acoustic source was around 700 miles below the Sun's surface rather than above the surface.

However, scientists still don't know the exact cause of the acoustic waves — only that the source is submerged.
It's pretty clear IMO from SDO and other satellite imagery that the location of the electrode surface of the sun is located *underneath* of the surface of the photosphere. Recent heliosiemology studies confirm that whatever the cause of sunquakes, the cause of them is located *underneath* of the surface of the photosphere.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3 ... 213/abad2a

antosarai

Re: Sunquakes originate from *below* the surface of the photosphere

Unread post by antosarai » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:55 am

Michael Mozina wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 pm(...)
It's pretty clear IMO from SDO and other satellite imagery that the location of the electrode surface of the sun is located *underneath* of the surface of the photosphere.
The *metallic* electrode surface?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:16 pm

antosarai wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:55 am
It's pretty clear IMO from SDO and other satellite imagery that the location of the electrode surface of the sun is located *underneath* of the surface of the photosphere.
Hi MIchael,

Yes, would it be the solid plasma that features as the electrode surface?

I asked Robitaille in the YT comment section to also talk about the solid plasma of the sun, not just the liquid like part... not sure if he will address it...you probably know more about this.

I have been thinking of studying plasma states more and than the possible phase states within plasma (which are, true plasma, gaseous, liquid, solid, and maybe super solids (under certain heavy electrical/charge stress).... just musings for now..

How would this tie in to earthquakes, we should be able to compare it to terrestrial earthquakes, it just so happens to be in another state(s) of matter...

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:04 pm

D_Archer wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:16 pm
antosarai wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:55 am
Hi MIchael,

Yes, would it be the solid plasma that features as the electrode surface?

I asked Robitaille in the YT comment section to also talk about the solid plasma of the sun, not just the liquid like part... not sure if he will address it...you probably know more about this.

I have been thinking of studying plasma states more and than the possible phase states within plasma (which are, true plasma, gaseous, liquid, solid, and maybe super solids (under certain heavy electrical/charge stress).... just musings for now..

How would this tie in to earthquakes, we should be able to compare it to terrestrial earthquakes, it just so happens to be in another state(s) of matter...

Regards,
Daniel
I personally believe that the sun's electrode surface is a mostly iron/nickel *solid volcanic crust*, not unlike the surface of Mercury. The sun's atmosphere is layered with the hottest layers sitting *above* the surface of the photosphere, and cooler layers below.

In the papers I've been involved in however, we were careful to call it a 'rigid' surface rather than a "solid" surface because it is possible that it's simply a more dense and thicker layer of plasma.

https://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/tsunami.htm?

One of the things that I discussed in emails with Dr. Kosovichev when I put up my website was the *cause* of the wave which can be seen in his video. It was his belief at the time that the cause was a flare which occurred *above* the surface of the photosphere, creating a pressure wave that slammed down into the surface. My contention at the time was that the wave was caused by a seismic or flare event which occurred *under* the photosphere. I'm pleased to see that there is now evidence to support my position.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:38 am

Michael Mozina wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:04 pm it is possible that it's simply a more dense and thicker layer of plasma.

My contention at the time was that the wave was caused by a seismic or flare event which occurred *under* the photosphere. I'm pleased to see that there is now evidence to support my position.
Yes, it is just that, dense plasma, or because of pressure, plasma that behaves like a solid.

Yes, under the photosphere, just like underground lightning, that is also where Earthquakes on Earth start. So Sunquakes are analogues, just a different scale, energy (phase state).

Probably :-0

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:24 pm

D_Archer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:38 am
Michael Mozina wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:04 pm it is possible that it's simply a more dense and thicker layer of plasma.

My contention at the time was that the wave was caused by a seismic or flare event which occurred *under* the photosphere. I'm pleased to see that there is now evidence to support my position.
Yes, it is just that, dense plasma, or because of pressure, plasma that behaves like a solid.

Yes, under the photosphere, just like underground lightning, that is also where Earthquakes on Earth start. So Sunquakes are analogues, just a different scale, energy (phase state).

Probably :-0

Regards,
Daniel
I think it's noteworthy that the discovery of the cause of the event occurring *under* the photosphere rather than above it pretty much eliminates the mainstream 'explanation' of sunquakes. One the other hand, it's perfectly congruent with the existence of the electrode surface sitting *under* the photosphere, and being made of a more dense material than the photosphere. That's also completely consistent with all the SDO and other satellite images of the sun. It's quite clear from the SDO satellite images that the electrode surface *has* to be located under the photosphere, and "discharges" can therefore occur *under* the photosphere as well as above it.

Virtually everything about the mainstream solar model is FUBAR. None of it adds up. Magnetic reconnection does not explain nor can it simulate a full sphere solar corona, or a sustained planetary aurora in an actual laboratory experiment. On the other hand, Birkeland's 'electric sun" model sustains a full sphere hot corona above a cooler surface in the lab, as well as a sustained planetary aurora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58-CfVrsN4

All of the basic features of the solar atmosphere are *easily* simulated in the lab with an electric sun model and circuit theory. That experiment above cost less than 20K. To this day the mainstream cannot so much as simulate a *sustained* planetary aurora based on 'magnetic reconnection" in a real lab experiment, let alone a full sphere corona, solar wind, etc.

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm

MM, when you use quotes around a word, does that mean you mean the word or term figuratively? It makes it harder to grasp the upshot of whatever you're referring to.

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:08 pm

JHL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm MM, when you use quotes around a word, does that mean you mean the word or term figuratively? It makes it harder to grasp the upshot of whatever you're referring to.
https://www.facebook.com/Ethetaphi/post ... 6643419573

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:04 pm

JHL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm MM, when you use quotes around a word, does that mean you mean the word or term figuratively? It makes it harder to grasp the upshot of whatever you're referring to.
Actually it's just a bad habit left over from trying to emphasize certain words in a sentence. I'll try to limit them in the future. :)

antosarai

Unread post by antosarai » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pm

JHL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm MM, when you use quotes around a word (,,,)
Didn't you notice those are not quotes, but stars?

If memory serves, back when all there was available was basic ASCII, stars around a word, or a phrase, or... whatever, meant that text was bold.

JHL

Unread post by JHL » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 pm

antosarai wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pmDidn't you notice those are not quotes, but stars?

If memory serves, back when all there was available was basic ASCII, stars around a word, or a phrase, or... whatever, meant that text was bold.
I had. I find MM's material easily strong enough to not need bolding, or in the case of pointing at linguistic evidence of the common abuse of reason and logic, not needing quotations either.

Example: The phrase, so-called standard model stands well without the redundant quotes; while its many gaping holes, as another, stands in stark relief such that the word doesn't ask to be bolded.

When you make perfect sense, just let it alone. It's already good and without the marks it asks for much less interpretation.