Hubble Bubble, Toil And Trouble.

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Hubble Bubble, Toil And Trouble.

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:56 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/astroph ... ver-2020-7
The new map also revealed a discrepancy between the universe's previously accepted rate of expansion, called the Hubble constant, and the rate calculated based on how far Earth is from the closest nearby galaxies. One possible explanation for this, Bautista told Business Insider, is that a different type of dark energy was present in the very early universe, altering the rate of expansion.
Astrophysicists insist that we should embrace *two* types of "dark energy", without naming so much as a source of either of them, without a single published paper that actually supports that claim?

The ironically amusing thing about this new study is that it scientifically demonstrates that the LCDM model is *internally self conflicted*. It has been self conflicted for several years, and they still have no plausible (published) explanation to explain it, *except* by assuming that we live inside of a less dense region of space, and then there's no need for dark energy at all.

This new study, and the absurd commentary about a *second* type of 'dark energy" that follows, only demonstrates how far down the metaphysical rabbit hole the mainstream has gone.

The whole BAO claim has boxed the mainstream into a corner, it's a *failure* in terms of demonstrating any mathematical consistency in the LCDM model, and yet it's *still* being hyped to try to "support" the expansion model. Sheesh. The self conflicted metaphysical BS just never ends.

The part that really kills me however is the fact that the mainstream has all the observational evidence that they need to support the presence of electrical currents in space. We see "helix" (AKA Birkeland currents) structures that link various galaxies in space. We see "magnetic ropes" connecting the sun to various planets. The mainstream calls these current carrying 'ropes'/helix like structures *anything* except their correct scientific term, specifically "Birkeland currents". These are features and behaviors of current carrying plasma that Birkeland wrote about before the term plasma even existed. He recognized the fact that different charged particles coming from the sun would follow different trajectories away from the sun, and he provided mathematical models to describe that trajectory of charged particles from the sun.

Mainstream astronomers cannot even explain a full sphere sustained hot corona around the sun. Birkeland however showed how it works (in the lab) over a century ago, and demonstrated how it produces a sustained planetary aurora as well.

The evidence to support the electric universe is staring them all in the face, from the multi-million degree coronal loops we see in high resolution images of the sun, to the sustained hot corona, the sustained planetary aurora that we observe, etc.

As much as the mainstream astronomers would like to try to erase the first fifty or so years of 'electric universe' theory they will let their own ignorance of scientific history lead them astray. Astronomy has been far too detached from the lab for far too long, from fruitless searches for exotic stable forms of matter, to "dark" math galore.

Circuit theory applied to objects in a positively charged "space" (AKA constant speed of light cosmic ray bombardment) can explain many types of plasma activity in current carrying environments, which cannot otherwise be explained without it.

JP Michael

Re: Hubble Bubble, Toil And Trouble.

Unread post by JP Michael » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 pm

So how many metaphysical fudge factors are they up to now, Michael?

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:45 am

JP Michael wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 pm So how many metaphysical fudge factors are they up to now, Michael?
Let's see.

1. "space expansion" (defies conservation of energy laws to start with, and in spite of a massive concentration of energy in spacetime which should have made the whole thing implode in the first place)

2. Inflation (undefined in terms of cause or effect since numerous brands of inflation exist)

3. Dark energy (defies energy conservation laws as well, and remains undefined as to "source" for decades)

4. dark matter (undefined and unfalsifyable in terms of the whole concept of stable forms of exotic matter)

5 ...and apparently they still need a new form of "never been heard of energy" too that does *exactly* what they need it to do, at *exactly* the right time in their energy conservation defying model so as to save their otherwise falsified and self conflicted model from mathematical falsification.

That's five now, at least two of which defy the laws of physics, and who knows about this last metaphysical claim. They haven't even cited a published paper to take a gander at that solves this problem mathematically with yet another metaphysical kludge.

Empirical physics has consistently trumped metaphysical solutions to problems in science. Unfortunately astronomy has strayed so far from empirical physics, it has all the empirical validity of astrology in predicting the outcome of actual lab experiments to date. Dark matter "scientists" have spent tens of billions of dollars to date on searches for exotic forms of stable "dark matter", and thus far they have zero supporting empirical evidence to support that claim. Meanwhile the standard model of particle physics has passed every conceivable test to date with flying colors.

About all I can say about the big bang theory is that it's about as far from physical reality as physically possible. That's why they can't even generate a full sphere solar corona, or a planetary aurora in a real laboratory experiment based on "magnetic reconnection". Nothing taught by mainstream astronomers have any connection to physical reality.

Birkeland took a completely empirical approach to explaining solar system processes, including the sun, it's electrical interactions with 'space', it's charged particle movements, it's solar atmospheric processes, etc. All of his basic ideas have since been validated by satellites in space, including the new Solar Orbiter images of the electrical activity of the solar surface.

Sooner or later the mainstream will see how silly their "explanations" sound, when in fact they cannot even "explain" a single source of dark energy, let alone demonstrate space acceleration, and now "space jerk?". While Einstein briefly toyed with the possibility of adding a "constant" acceleration into General Relativity, before calling it his biggest blunder, GR theory does not have a "jerk" component, so astronomers seem to be willing to toss GR theory out the window.

I'm afraid for current students of astronomy today. They're been scientifically led astray by metaphysical wolves in empirical sheep's clothing. None of their teachers even have a proper understanding of Birkeland's empirical laboratory work, or Alfven's work on circuit theory as it applies to events and processes in space, or Peratt's computer modeling work, to begin to understand how electric fields and electric circuits have been applied to physical objects in space.

The disinformation from astronomers today is sad and quite telling with respect to their professional competence, or in this case, lack thereof.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:45 am The disinformation from astronomers today is sad and quite telling with respect to their professional competence, or in this case, lack thereof.
Personally I would say it is less to do with professional [in]competence and more with the subtle and centuries-old infiltration, indoctrination and manipulation of the sciences by esoteric Kabbalah. The Kabbalists have a predetermined teleology and peculiar eschatological outlook (e.g. tikkun, the doctrine of the repair of the world and ascension to our full potential) which is now expressed in full force in almost every field of the material sciences (and also including my field, theology). Quantum physics, for example, is nothing more than Kabbalist sephirot hodge-podge emanating from "the Absolute" (Ein Sof).

Once you know what the Kabbalist agenda is, and what the teleological and eschatological goals they're pushing are, the rest falls straight into place. It's as clear as a Wigner crystal.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:29 pm

JP Michael wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:29 pm
Michael Mozina wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:45 am The disinformation from astronomers today is sad and quite telling with respect to their professional competence, or in this case, lack thereof.
Personally I would say it is less to do with professional [in]competence and more with the subtle and centuries-old infiltration, indoctrination and manipulation of the sciences by esoteric Kabbalah. The Kabbalists have a predetermined teleology and peculiar eschatological outlook (e.g. tikkun, the doctrine of the repair of the world and ascension to our full potential) which is now expressed in full force in almost every field of the material sciences (and also including my field, theology). Quantum physics, for example, is nothing more than Kabbalist sephirot hodge-podge emanating from "the Absolute" (Ein Sof).

Once you know what the Kabbalist agenda is, and what the teleological and eschatological goals they're pushing are, the rest falls straight into place. It's as clear as a Wigner crystal.
I do think that it's partially an "indoctrination" problem, along with a publishing system that stifles scientific competition in astronomy. There is however some expectation that the "teachers" within that system continue to educate themselves, not only in their own pet concepts, but to other empirical alternatives to their ideas.

I can understand how students of the current system have little choice but to "toe the party line', as they're being indoctrinated into the big bang model, lest they fail their astronomy classes, and while they're relatively new to astronomy theory in general. As one continues to study these topics over time however, one would expect their so called "teachers" to be proficiently competent to describe contemporary theory, and how it's "better than" competing models. They seem to understand how to present their own beliefs without drawing any attention to it's weaknesses, while pretty much insisting that their belief are "the truth". They are not "truth", they are simply "models" of the universe that we live in.

I can forgive the ignorance of young astronomy students with respect to electric universe concepts (plural), but I find it disgraceful how so called 'professionals" go out of their way on the internet to willfully misrepresent the historical roots of electric universe/plasma cosmology theory by pretending it began in the 1950's, when in fact it began a half a century earlier with the work of Kristian Birkeland and his team.

It's the willful misrepresentations of historical scientific fact which I find to be unethical and unprofessional.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm

JP Michael wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:29 pm

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
― Nikola Tesla

I suspect your religious fervor may be considered inappropriate here.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:08 pm

GaryN wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm I suspect your religious fervor may be considered inappropriate here.
How is pointing out that Kabbalist religious doctrines are the foundation upon which modern 'science' has been built inappropriate unless, in fact, it's just a case of the proverb, "Throw a rock at a pack of dogs. The one that yelps got hit"?

Like the mainstream you can remain ignorant of the facts, but that won't make them go away.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:01 pm

JP Michael:
"The Kabbalists.."
Can you identify some of these Kabbalists?
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

Michael Mozina

More trouble....

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:08 pm

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 114724.htm
His team's approach determines the Hubble's constant -- the universe's expansion rate -- at 75.1 kilometers per second per megaparsec, give or take 2.3. A megaparsec, a common unit of space-related measurements, is equal to one million parsecs. A parsec is about 3.3 light years.

All Hubble's constant values lower than 70, his team wrote, can be ruled out with 95 percent degree of confidence.

Traditionally used measuring techniques over the past 50 years, Schombert said, have set the value at 75, but CMB computes a rate of 67. The CMB technique, while using different assumptions and computer simulations, should still arrive at the same estimate, he said.

"The tension in the field occurs from the fact that it does not," Schombert said. "This difference is well outside the observational errors and produced a great deal of friction in the cosmological community."
I love how different techniques come up with significantly different numbers. They claim to know what was going on within the first few milliseconds of the "bang", but they can't decide if it happened 12.6 billion years ago, or 13.7, or some other number altogether. FYI, depending on the error bars of this study, the age of the universe that they come up with in this newer study creates a conflict with the age of the older star that we know of:

https://www.space.com/how-can-a-star-be ... verse.html
Bond and his collaborators estimated HD 140283's age to be 14.46 billion years — a significant reduction on the 16 billion previously claimed. That was, however, still more than the age of the universe itself, but the scientists posed a residual uncertainty of 800 million years, which Bond said made the star's age compatible with the age of the universe, even though it wasn't entirely perfect.
The self conflict *alone* should be enough to falsify the LCDM model.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 pm

GaryN wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:01 pm JP Michael:
"The Kabbalists.."
Can you identify some of these Kabbalists?
Foundational Jewish Kabbalists
Moses de León - Author of the Zohar, the foundational Kabbalist text.
Shimon bar Yochai - Transcriber of the Zohar.
Maimonides - Strove to harmonise Torah with the sciences of the day. See Guide for the Perplexed.
Nahmanides
Bahya ben Asher
Isaac Luria - Father of contemporary Jewish Kabbalah
Abraham Abulafia
Moshe Alshich
Shlomo Halevi Alkabetz
Israel Sarug
Eliyahu de Vidas
Baal Shem Tov - Israel ben Eliezer - Founder of Hasidic Judaism.
Moses ben Jacob Cordovero
Hayyim ben Joseph Vital
Moshe Chaim Luzzatto
The Vilna of Gaon - Elijah ben Solomon Zalman - One of the most important recent Kabbalist Rabbis. The Vilna "foresaw the unfolding messianic Kabbalistic redemption of sciences."
Nachman of Breslov

Foundational Christian Cabbalists (Christian cabala typically notated with a c, not a k)
Ramon Llull - The Father of Combinatorial Optimization, still used in computing systems today.
Pico della Mirandola
Johann Reuchlin
Francesco Giorgi
Paolo Riccio
Balthasar Walther
Athanasius Kircher - Polymath scientist.
Sir Thomas Browne - Polymath scientist.
John Dee - Better known for his alchemy and employment of Edward Kelley.
Christian Knorr von Rosenroth
Johan Kemper
Adorján Czipleá

Kabbalists working specifically in or with the modern sciences:
Aryeh Kaplan - Physics.
Yitzchak Ginsburgh - See esp. Lectures on Torah and Modern Physics (2013); Wisdom: Integrating Torah and Science coauthored with Rabbi Moshe Genuth (2018); Body, Mind, Soul: Kabbalah on Human Physiology, Disease and Healing (2004); The Breath of Life: Torah, Intelligent Design and Evolution (2018)
Sanford Drob - Psychologist and artist
Joel Bakst - Of his many areas of interest, one is the "prophetic confluence of Kabbalah with the new sciences and the messianic role of the maps and models pouring forth from modern technology."

Others are more speculative, like Newton, Einstein, Freud, Jung and Lemaitre, but the influence of Kabbalah is always lurking in the background of their writings (esp. Big Bang theory - that comes straight out of the Zohar).

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm

That's a very impressive list of seemingly intelligent people JP, but they are all wrong, as well as all the Vedists and Bhuddists, and you are right? I'll have to think about that. Your version of Christianity was clearly a corruption of the true words of the one you call Jesus, who up until Constantine and Augustine was recognised by his followers as a Mystic and portrayed as a Sun God.
Sol Invictus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:38 pm

JP Michael wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 pm Others are more speculative, like Newton, Einstein, Freud, Jung and Lemaitre, but the influence of Kabbalah is always lurking in the background of their writings (esp. Big Bang theory - that comes straight out of the Zohar).
That is true.

Comparative studies of Esoteric Philosophies with modern cosmology, and the resonances that might be found therein, has been an area of study for quite some time now. Kabbalah is certainly one example to be sure but needless to say there are others:
Matt then recapitulates the scientific theory of the Big Bang; yet perhaps in the Big Bang one can recapture mythic depth and meaning, as the Big Bang indicates that we are made out of the same stuff as all creation. Kabbalah and physical cosmology, in fact, make parallel statements as to the singularity of the origin of the universe and its resultant unfolding. Other physical theories such as broken symmetry find kabbalistic parallels, in spite of their widely differing methodologies, and suggest that science and spirituality are complementary. - Kabbalah and Contemporary Cosmology: Discovering the Resonances Daniel C. Matt
There are lots of well written documents, analysis, and studies like that. Some might say that such comparison began with: The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra - “Science does not need mysticism and mysticism does not need science. But man needs both.”

However, “The Secret Doctrine, the Synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy” by Helena Blavatsky published 1888; still in print and selling to this day, might possibly summarize the idea because it contrast so very many of The Esoteric Teachings (philosophies and principles) with what was the modern science of her day and it is still quite relevant to those who engage in reasoning about these matters (the nature of existence & cosmology) from a more all inclusive approach. Did The Secret Doctrine, the Bible, and/or Kabbalah influence Einstein’s work?

Einstein and The Secret Doctrine

Nonetheless, there are a great many individuals who’s ‘natural way’, or natural tendency, is to contrast and compares in this manner (they want the WHOLE picture) whether from the writings of the Buddhist, the Mohammedan. Confucian, Brahamin, Zoroastrian, Christian (The Essenes), the Egyptian Book of Going Forth by Day, etc. For these, and others, have long ago established their writings and teachings concerning the nature of existence and cosmology far ahead of todays “modern science” (if it might even be called as such).

Everyone knows several of the ancient books and teachings far antecedent to today begin with an ineffable, nameless, formless, void of utter and complete “Darkness” indicating, on one hand, some kind of “primeval waters” from which all else sprang - but that - within Same; Something “moves” (sentience) not randomly. In Egypt It were called “Nun”. In Rome/Greece It were called "Erebus"/“Chaos” - the dark, silent abyss from which all things were created. Today’s cosmologist are heavily involved in reinventing (or coopting) aspects of the “creation myths” that preceded their efforts in every culture bar none.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 pm

GaryN wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm ...snip...
Thank you for paying no attention to my argument. I did not mention anywhere in the above any theological dissection of the doctrines of Kabbalah. Kicking at the goads much?

Yes, I am a devout Christian. Yes, I will argue my theological position with anyone when necessary (which I have generously refrained thus far).

But what has that to do with the infiltration, indoctrination and manipulation of the sciences by esoteric elements? What has my Christian faith to do with the deliberate and controlled convergence of modern science with ancient esoteric teaching? How does my belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of the Living God nullify the presence of quintessential Kabbalistic doctrines within modern science and its application via technology for the purposes of tikkun olam (repair of the world)?

@Solar
Great post mate. Thanks for the extra resources. They're going into my Kabbalah folder as we speak. Cheers!

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:38 pm

But what has that to do with the infiltration, indoctrination and manipulation of the sciences by esoteric elements?
Oh those nefarious esotericists, perhaps they will meet the same fate as those wicked Midianites one day.
Yes, I am a devout Christian.
Luke 14
So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
So you have renounced all Earthly possessions? I doubt that.
Yes, I will argue my theological position with anyone when necessary (which I have generously refrained thus far)
Your generosity is truly magnificent.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:39 am

From the forum Rules and Guidelines:
The discussion of political and religious matters is to be discouraged, except when clearly relevant to the discussion in progress.