The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Mountain_man007

Unread post by Mountain_man007 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:54 am

https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-hidd ... -20200702/

Quanta Magazine -
By NATALIE WOLCHOVER
July 2, 2020

"Astronomers are discovering that magnetic fields permeate much of the cosmos. If these fields date back to the Big Bang, they could solve a major cosmological mystery."

....This paragraph right here though.....

"Still, in all the years of talk about the Hubble tension, it’s perhaps strange that no one considered magnetism before. According to Pogosian, who is a professor at Simon Fraser University in Canada, most cosmologists hardly think about magnetism. “Everyone knows it’s one of those big puzzles,” he said. But for decades, there was no way to tell whether magnetism is truly ubiquitous and thus a primordial component of the cosmos, so cosmologists largely stopped paying attention."

:roll:

Cargo

Re: The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:46 am

Holy crap, these Astrodumbers... really...my face is fully slammed at the ignorance and irony.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

GaryN

Re: The Hidden Magnetic Universe Begins to Come Into View

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Electricity doesn't get much of a mention there, but it does in this earlier paper:
New understanding of the evolution of cosmic electromagnetic fields
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 131434.htm
"..have shown that due to Faraday's law of induction, the assumed evolution of electromagnetic fields after inflation is different than previously assumed if there are also strong primordial electric fields."
And what could produce the strong primordial electric field? How about a very strong light?
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein