Electricity and Plasma, from Micro to Macro and Beyond...

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
JP Michael

Electricity and Plasma, from Micro to Macro and Beyond...

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:28 am

Continued from here.

I wanted to continue this thread for evidences of the role of electricity in space.

If anyone finds recent resources that demonstrate the role of electric current in space, besides those in the v2.0 thread, please post them here.
Last edited by nick c on Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected link

Michael Mozina

Re: Electricity and Plasma, from Micro to Macro and Beyond...

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:51 pm

JP Michael wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:28 am Continued from here.

I wanted to continue this thread for evidences of the role of electricity in space.

If anyone finds recent resources that demonstrate the role of electric current in space, besides those in the v2.0 thread, please post them here.
I think that the image you selected for yourself is a great example. We see observational evidence of a heating pattern in solar plasma which has been associated with current carrying plasma for more than a full century.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58-CfVrsN4

Birkeland took his experiments much further by introducing an electromagnetic field inside of the solar terella, and he documented the effects of varying that electromagnetic field over time. He even noticed that when he cranked up the electromagnet inside of the solar terella, he produced two distinct bands of electromagnetically active regions forming around the sphere, moving closer together as he varied the current, as we see in solar cycle changes.

Michael Mozina

Bumps on the electrode surface.

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

One of the things that Birkeland observed in his experiments and that he wrote about in his book, is that when he introduced a "rough' sphere texture into the experiment, he noticed that the discharge patterns tended to concentrate on and around the the tops of the bumps on his terella.

When we look at the highest resolution images of the sun, we see electrical discharge "campfires" appearing in various areas, and these would be likely to be concentrated on "bumps' on the solar electrode surface.

Heliosiesmology data related to sunspot activity would tend to suggest that such a surface is likely to be located approximately 4800KM under the surface of the photosphere.

All of these high energy activities in plasma are directly related to electrical current flow patterns around an electrically charged surface, and a positively charged 'space' around it.

Harry

Unread post by Harry » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:12 am

Electromagnetic currents do have an important part.

The question is what happens in the core of a Sun of Galactic centre, where the core has a property explained by some as Chiral Super Symmetry, where the core acts like a dynamo auto machine.

They say most of the matter in the universe is in this form.
Our Sun’s Core is 99 % of the total mass of our solar system.

I’m trying to keep it simple

gioflowers

Unread post by gioflowers » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:32 am

I am new here and I just research. I am just poking my head in to lay down a link to a conversation about plasma and matter. It has some interesting information that some may find helpful, although, you may all know about all of this already. So excuse if my post is not relevant. Now, back to reading posts.

Peace Out

The Science of Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TMNH1w3ZPE&t=1s

vcragain

Unread post by vcragain » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:37 pm

Just posting this in case nobody else sees it - just stumbled on it - they are recognizing the function of magnetism/electricity in the life of plasma - I have not seen this mentioned this way before, but all seems to be going in that direction lately. I do not have the link to part one of this article.
https://mailchi.mp/lppfusion/part-2-of- ... da732de4ae

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:21 pm

Thank you, @vcragain, for posting this. This seems to add weight to Wal Thornhill's proposal that gravity is at base electromagnetic; if the nuclear force, then why not gravity? Stepping back, it seems electromagnetism is fundamental from the smallest to the largest scales. So that only increases my itch to know: What the heck is charge, anyway?
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:22 pm

Basic question: When I hear mainstream scientists suggest that gravity is the 'only game in town' that can describe the universe, and I suggest that idea is only a result of strict parameters of mainstream science, and suggest that electricity and magnatism need to be looked at more closely, I get answers like the following:

"Electromagnetism is very well understood."

"We know lots about galactic magnetic and electric fields, and they are far too puny to cause anything even remotely approaching what is seen."

How do I clarify my point in the most efficiently revealing manner to these types? What are they missing?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:20 pm

Charles Chandler has very thorough explanations of why electric, not gravitational, forces are the primary motivating forces in the universe.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:03 pm

when are we going to start seeing actual debates between EU and Gravity centric astrophysics? Feels like everything is stuck in the mud if those can't happen. What has to change, for an opportunity like that to happen? Are there things we are doing to shoot ourselves in the foot? The easiest way to imagine a debate happening initially, would be to convince a mainstream rep to 'magnanimously offer to help poor old psudoscience victims out of this delusion'. How hard is it to find one person who's willing to stroke their ego in that way. What ever it takes to get them to the stage, right?