Machine Learning and Electric Universe

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
GatsbyGlen

Machine Learning and Electric Universe

Unread post by GatsbyGlen » Wed May 27, 2020 5:30 pm

I'm wondering if anyone is working on project, or know of projects, that use machine learning and data mining in the spirit of the electric universe theory? I'm trying to gather thoughts and ideas on a Capstone project. Thanks!

JP Michael

Re: Machine Learning and Electric Universe

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed May 27, 2020 11:46 pm

What do you mean when you say, "in the spirit of the Electric Universe theory"?

I know a lot about AI, machine learning and cryptocurrency but I do not usually associate these with any explicit tenets of EU theory.

I know some AI (AGI) systems are operating on the physics of Quantum Computing, and thus the mainstream. Unless you want to explore EU theory in context to quantum entanglement and attempt redefine it according to Tesla's "energy, frequency and vibration", I don't really know what you could do with it.

GatsbyGlen

Unread post by GatsbyGlen » Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm

JP Michael wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:46 pm What do you mean when you say, "in the spirit of the Electric Universe theory"?

I know a lot about AI, machine learning and cryptocurrency but I do not usually associate these with any explicit tenets of EU theory.

I know some AI (AGI) systems are operating on the physics of Quantum Computing, and thus the mainstream. Unless you want to explore EU theory in context to quantum entanglement and attempt redefine it according to Tesla's "energy, frequency and vibration", I don't really know what you could do with it.
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback.

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Thu May 28, 2020 7:23 pm

JP Michael wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:46 pm What do you mean when you say, "in the spirit of the Electric Universe theory"?
I would take that to mean that we'd be interested in AI systems which are based on mathematical models that included the effects of EM fields on plasma particles, including Peratt's PIC software, and including GR theory, and mathematical models which are based on the standard particle physics model. Once an AI system was setup with the ability to compute some models based on those parameters, it could attempt to "explain" (mathematically) various observations in space.

The thing is, it would probably be helpful to have both circuit *and* even an MHD mathematical toolkit, with limits on MHD applied to topics related to 'magnetic reconnection'.

The AI system would have to conform to those limits of physics to explain various observations in space. It would almost need to include Birkeland's original math formulas relate to charged particle trajectories in the presence of an electromagnetic field, Alfven's and Peratt's models related to circuit theory and software libraries, Lerner's tired light (GR) oriented models, MHD formulas, and GR theory as well. Newton's formulas would work in "some" instances, but I suspect as we talk about particles moving at the speed of light, GR theory would be a 'better' mathematical model to work with.
I would think the tenets of EU theory would be GR and Maxwell's equations, circuit theory, particle physics theories, etc. They are essentially the known laws of physics as it relates to plasma and gravity.
Well, for starters, we could try to figure out that mass of objects at the centers of galaxies without limiting the argument to "black holes". A mathematical model to describe the mass of objects at the cores of galaxies would make it much easier to accept the likelihood that the "brightness" of such objects is better explained with the *inclusion* of internally and externally powered EM fields, not simply the rotational features of the object in the core.

In all likelihood for instance, while the objects at the core of galaxies may indeed be quite massive, they need not be as massive as the mainstream models "predict", since mainstream models tend to be limited to GR oriented explanations for x-rays from such objects. An electrical discharge approach to the observation would likely produce a much *smaller* object, with much more current flowing *through* the object.

Alfven's "homopolar generator" model is almost certainly the "correct" current flow pattern observed in and around galaxies. The observation of bi-directional "jets" from the core of galaxy is pretty much exactly what you'd expect to observe in Alfven's Faraday Disk (homopolar generator) model.

Peratt properly estimated the amount of amps that we might observe flowing around galaxies to be in the range of 10^17 and 10^19 amps, and it's recently been measured to be 10^18 amps.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/highest- ... g_n_882534

That's quite a feather in Peratt's cap IMO.

Those would be pretty good places to start in terms of trying to program an AI system to make sense of the universe around us. That might actually be easier than trying to convince LCDM proponents that their model is a metaphysical mess. :)

In terms of solar system features, Alfven talked about the sun operating at around a billion volts, whereas Birkeland put the number closer to 600 million volts. There's been at least three different "electric sun" models proposed over the last century, including Birkeland's internally powered "cathode" version, Alfven's internally powered "homopolar generator" version, and Juergen's (somewhat externally) powered anode model, which would all be expected to produce different particle flow patterns inside our solar system. An AI system could probably use the various satellite measurements of particle flow patterns in space to determine the "most likely" solar model as well.

I can think of a lot of interesting useful things that an AI system could do in terms of developing sophisticated mathematical models of charged particle movement patterns in space.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu May 28, 2020 11:01 pm

I would be very interested in EU explanations of QM. I do not understand Birkeland's circuit theory or Maxwell quite well enough yet to comment, though.

I was watching one of Ken Wheeler's vids yesterday and the term 'harmonic sympathy' kept coming up. I found it hard not to associate QM with some kind of harmonic EM resonance (Einstein's "spooky action at a distance"), especially when one begins to discuss electron spin state used in Q-computing "Qubits". Quantum computing is the backbone of AGI systems, which is a whole different world of AI development than machine learning for specified applications, e.g. Plasma simulations or customised advertising on Google, etc.

Another thing I have oft considered of late is sentience in circuit. What i mean is to what extent can (or is?) electrical circuitry be the backbone of an electric circuit consciousness? Not just in humans (our consciousness circuit seems to operate by neuron-pulsed EMF signatures in the brain circuitry, ultimately, and which can be interfered with from the outside), but also in an artificial, or 'silicon', lifeform? How is the circuit a representative of that AI being's sentience? What is the interface between the electrical (the circuit) and the physical (the circuitry), and how does this bear on true consciousness? In the case of humans, are we still human in our consciousness if our sentient electrical circuit is moved from neurons to silicon transistors (transhumanism)? And vice-versa, does/can AI 'consciousness', a silicon sentience circuit, transfer to the neuron circuitry of a 'warm and wet' human body?

There are heaps of philosophical, anthropological and psychological questions in this rabbit hole that might be too deep for what was originally intended by the OP.

EtherQuestions

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:45 pm

JP Michael wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:01 pm

Another thing I have oft considered of late is sentience in circuit. What i mean is to what extent can (or is?) electrical circuitry be the backbone of an electric circuit consciousness? Not just in humans (our consciousness circuit seems to operate by neuron-pulsed EMF signatures in the brain circuitry, ultimately, and which can be interfered with from the outside), but also in an artificial, or 'silicon', lifeform? How is the circuit a representative of that AI being's sentience?

Speaking of Nikola Tesla, in one of Tesla's (I believe final) interviews "Everything is the light" he alludes to consciousness being expressed through electrical phenomena (electric charge he attributes to an altered Ether property), and that even stars are sentient (more than humans).

Since the 1800's he wrote/talked about AI (he called it by the name automaton) and his observation of the external causality behind his cognitive processes (thinking), but this physical cause and effect actually being separate to consciousness which he believed is sourced from finer fibres in the brain and the hidden source of intuition. :ugeek:
"Considering there is no reactive force even considered in the interaction between mass and space in General Relativity's space-curvature field equations, even though both can likewise act on one another, it is therefore in direct violation of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion."

EtherQuestions

Unread post by EtherQuestions » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:03 pm

Using machine learning to find causal paradox (impossible) scenarios in theoretical physics to invalidate certain theories (such as those that assume "observer dependent" physical ontological effects) is a possible application.

By analogy, I believe an AI would be the best empirical method to derive a theoretical explanation for light and EM.

My opinion is that according to a sophisticate AI:

The Michelson-Morley Experiment fringe shift (not a null result) means either:

a.) The Ether is in motion with the Earth.
b.) The relative motion of the emitting SOURCE (not observer invariance aka Special Relativity) determines the velocity of light.

c.) NOT light invariance in all frames (the implications of which result in impossible causal paradoxes)

Force interaction at a distance (fields: gravity, electrostatics, magnetism) requires:

a.) An Ether medium to mediate the force interaction (analogy to how rarefaction of air particles in between a tuning fork and hanging card can make them attract by outer air compressing inwards, an analogy to vortex attraction in nature via a medium).
b.) An excess of corpuscular imperceivable bumping particles acting on the attracting objects that block their path (an unlikely proposition).

c.) NOT "virtual" photons that have never been the direct input or output of any experiment.
"Considering there is no reactive force even considered in the interaction between mass and space in General Relativity's space-curvature field equations, even though both can likewise act on one another, it is therefore in direct violation of Newton's 3rd Law of Motion."

GatsbyGlen

Unread post by GatsbyGlen » Mon May 10, 2021 5:18 am

I apologize fot not following up on this, been studying machine learning! I came across this today. What can we do in the EU space. I want to help 😁

https://scitechdaily.com/ai-magic-just- ... rophysics/

GatsbyGlen

Unread post by GatsbyGlen » Mon May 10, 2021 11:57 am

GatsbyGlen wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:18 am I apologize fot not following up on this, been studying machine learning! I came across this today. What can we do in the EU space. I want to help 😁

https://scitechdaily.com/ai-magic-just- ... rophysics/
From the article above. Hmm, we need to prove that the below is wrong :)

"So far, the new simulations only consider dark matter and the force of gravity. While this may seem like an oversimplification, gravity is by far the universe’s dominant force at large scales, and dark matter makes up 85 percent of all the ‘stuff’ in the cosmos. The particles in the simulation aren’t literal dark matter particles but are instead used as trackers to show how bits of dark matter move through the universe."