Planet 9 from outer space

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Poppa Tom

Planet 9 from outer space

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:49 pm

I was thinking about this and just wondered, "The EU would be put on the scientific map if, included within the gravimetric equations, the EU hypothesis is used and the exo planet is discovered. I think it should be much smaller than gravity predicts.

nick c

Re: Planet 9 from outer space

Unread post by nick c » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:19 pm

What or which exo planet?

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu May 21, 2020 11:00 pm

nick c wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:19 pm What or which exo planet?
The infamous planet X, of course. :lol:
I do mean the planet that is affecting all the other planets orbits. Which is how they know one is out there. I just thought if it was a giant brown dwarf or another large planet, it just may have a magnetic field that would be detectable? Postulating.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 am

Hi Poppa Tom,
Okay, I see what you mean, Planet X.
You are confusing two separate things. An exo planet is a planet orbiting another star. For example if a planet were discovered to be orbiting Alpha Centauri then it would be an "exo planet." By contrast, Planet X is a yet to be discovered planet orbiting our Sun, that is within our solar system.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:30 am

nick c wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:19 pm What or which exo planet?
My, uneducated theory is:
If the imaginary magnetic fieldlines of the sun could be 'tracked' and the solar systems planets lay along them(?) then, by extrapolation, an estimation could be made as to where ANY exo-planet may be from Mercury to the end of the suns magnetospere. The orbit of them anyway.
Thanks for taking the time to educate me and answer my questions. I appreciate it. I understand I don't understand. :)

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:31 am

I get it, exo planet IS NOT what I meant to say, thanks :roll: