The impending collapse of the LCDM model

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Michael Mozina

Re: The impending collapse of the LCDM model

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:58 am

neilwilkes wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:26 am Many a true word....
Galactic Mass estimates are so off it's not funny - one is minded of Kristian Birkeland's statement that the majority of the mass in the universe is to be found in what used to be thought of as intergalactic 'space'
When you actually read Birkeland's writings, it simply amazing how many correct 'predictions' (real predictions too) he made about solar physics, planetary aurora activity, and astronomy in general. There's simply no doubt that he personally knew more about the universe that we live in than astronomers today. It's always been true that one empirical experimentation (test) is worth a thousand "expert" opinions. I think he'd be really dismayed to see how far we've come in terms of technology, and how little we've accomplished since his death in terms of understanding the universe around us.

neilwilkes

Re: The impending collapse of the LCDM model

Unread post by neilwilkes » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:24 pm

What's the old saying...oh yes, I remember:
An 'ex' is something that is no longer valid and a 'spurt' is a drip under pressure.
Says it all really - so if "experts assume" something, then invalid drips under pressure are making an ass out of you and me
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.