The Organic Sun

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
jacmac

The Organic Sun

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:18 am

Now that we have a 3.0 forum I thought it appropriate to restate my position on the sun.
Dr Scott says on page 74 of his book The Electric Sky:
"Plasmas have an almost magical ability to isolate themselves from foreign intruders.
If anything is inserted into a plasma, a DL will surround it and isolate it from the plasma".
IMHO that basically is the sun.
The plasma in our local area has collected itself around the most appropriate body and set up the Double Layer around it.
The embodiment of the DL is the chromosphere which separates the top of the photosphere from the bottom of the corona.

I have read somewhere that the explanation of the sun must be fundamentally a simple one, because there are so many of them.
That's it. Plasma forms double layers. Hannes Alfven told us:
In order to understand the phenomena in a certain plasma region, it is necessary to map not only the magnetic but also the electric field and the electric currents. Space is filled with a network of currents which transfer energy and momentum over large or very large distances. The currents often pinch to filamentary or surface currents. The latter are likely to give space, as also interstellar and intergalactic space, a cellular structure.
Our solar system is one of those cells.
Jack

JP Michael

Re: The Organic Sun

Unread post by JP Michael » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:01 am

I would say the word "organic" is a bit of a misnomer, but I'm nitpicking at this point. There is a large gulf between organic and inorganic systems, although there are many similarities between the two that do indeed deserve more attentive treatment as you have done here.

Cheers!
JP

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 pm

thanks JP.

Irving Langmuir named "plasma" in 1928 because it reminded him of "life like" properties of blood plasma.
I have used organic sun to differentiate my idea from the anode/cathode debate and view.
Instead of the sun being a DISCHARGE from an anode(cathode?) per se, I propose more focus on the double layer (DL) phenomenon.
Jack

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:38 am

jacmac wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 pm I propose more focus on the double layer (DL) phenomenon.
I look forward to seeing where you go with this. I dont think we've scratched the proverbial surface concerning the role of double layers in a myriad of systems, be they cosmic, galactic, solar, or terrestrial.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:55 am

Dr Scott mentions the double layer (DL) above the photosphere in his book The Electric Sky.
In his web site
In the section
Solar Surface Transistor Action
There is a diagram (Which I am unable to copy) where he shows the double layer to be in the chromosphere.

I am trying to bring this statement from Dr Scott to more prominence....... THE CHROMOSPHERE IS THE DOUBLE LAYER.
The solar double layer is a current carrying double layer(CCDL) discussed in the EU Essential Guide.

Most of the EU dialogue is about a solar discharge at the photosphere.
The granules of the photosphere are anode tufts, etc...
I am saying....not exactly.
There is NO LINEAR "circuit".
There is no electric power cable to an inside the sun anode (Like in Safire).
There is no voltage driven "discharge" to the heliospheric boundry.

There is a cellular structure.
The heart of which is the double layer.
The extent of which is the entire heliosphere.
The solar system is a plasma cell.
Jack

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:07 pm

I suggest that the new Michael Clarage you tube video in it's entirety supports what I have proposed on this Organic Sun thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-M_iPMPVk&t=2s
The solar system as a plasma cell within the interstellar plasma medium is a prime example, along with all the other suns in the universe,
of the organizing abilities of plasma. This is the basic topic in Dr. Clarage's video.

Also, there is this paper from L. J. Lanzerotti associated with AT &T Bell Laboratories Murray Hill USA
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.10 ... -7376-0_10
from the abstract:
The solar system is composed of a cellular structure of large-scale plasma envelopes (magnetospheres) embedded within the flowing solar wind, the helio­sphere. The latter is itself likely to be a large plasma cell embedded within the local interstellar medium.
Attention to the self organizing property of plasma, will yield better results for the EU/Plasma Cosmology efforts
than a "circuit theory" emphasis, IMO.
Jack

MotionTheory

Unread post by MotionTheory » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:47 pm

Perhaps better to know what+why+how for something you can hold and study on your hand than

Solar System and Cosmo = too far & remote
Planetary = still too big, remote & unreachable places
Earth = ditto
Atom & particle = too small and extrapolation/guesses = likely based on bad assumptions
Quantum = metaphysical neurological condition

A magnet ball is resemblance a cell if one would see (www.freethinksee.com). Where fields (magnetic, gravity, etc..) form fascinating structure/config/loop and membranes-like (dl layer like, so on). Maybe start out by asking - why magnetic field would curve into loop back into other pole instead of propagate radially. After repeated "See"s then look at gravity with realization...

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Motion Theory:
Maybe start out by asking - why magnetic field would curve into loop back into other pole instead of propagate radially. After repeated "See"s then look at gravity with realization...
Perhaps you might clarify what you are saying ; I don't understand.
Jack