Plasma in space experiment

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
pils

Plasma in space experiment

Unread post by pils » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Is anyone aware of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Z_-WbDs4U&app=desktop

and, if so, thoughts/discussion/wisdom?

:]
........................................................................................
When I think of something clever to say I'll write it here.

JP Michael

Re: Plasma in space experiment

Unread post by JP Michael » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:23 pm

Makes sense that the Russians would actually attempt plasma experiments in zero G!

These are the usual self-sorting features of cosmic dusty plasma. The dust particles flow in the plasma according to their charge or possibly dipole moment orientation.

I would be interested in zero-G experiments of La Point's magnetic bowls (Primer Fields) and the geometric patterns their induced magnetism form on non-magnetic iron spheres exposed to the fields.

I don't know enough of the MHD physics to explain the void formation. Maybe Eugene might chip in on that one. The helices were dusty cosmic Birkeland currents.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:29 am

Holy Cow! It's all right there. Galaxies, DNA(Birklend), even.. 'black holes' :)
Plasma, is the First State of Matter
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm

pils wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 pm Is anyone aware of this:

Most of the results make sense to me, but I"m still scratching my head as to how the plasma ends up flowing around empty regions of the vacuum. I don't fully understand that behavior.

Woodbeef

Unread post by Woodbeef » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm [...] empty regions of the vacuum.
I have a very hard time to put my head around this, but a thought came up: Is it empty? Aren't there photons there?

Michael Mozina

Unread post by Michael Mozina » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Woodbeef wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:05 pm
Michael Mozina wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm [...] empty regions of the vacuum.
I have a very hard time to put my head around this, but a thought came up: Is it empty? Aren't there photons there?
I meant that there are areas that don't seem to contain plasma or other forms of actual matter, yet the plasma in the chamber looks to be flowing around it, as though a double layer has formed between the plasma and he center of the empty(ier) region. That surprised me.

Zyxzevn

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 pm
pils wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 pm Is anyone aware of this:

Most of the results make sense to me, but I"m still scratching my head as to how the plasma ends up flowing around empty regions of the vacuum. I don't fully understand that behavior.
I think that the pressure is so low, that you can see the
influence of the electron-shells of the ions.

The electron-shells have certain resonating frequencies.
This means that they connect better at certain angles (Nx90 degrees/ Nx60 degrees).
This gives the plasma the tendency to form chains or leaf-structures.

This would mean that the structures would very much depend on
the type of ions. And should be testable.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Woodbeef

Unread post by Woodbeef » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Michael Mozina wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 pm areas that don't seem to contain plasma or other forms of actual matter
Yeah, agree - but I was thinking more in lines of maybe the field gives the photons some resonnant properties. And like the detection screen in the double slit experiment; empty areas there too... . But I could be way off in the strawberry field looking for blueberries here. (I'll close my own screen now... :oops: )