Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:20 am

That sounds logical. Jupiter had to be closer into the sun than Earth is now and far enough away that there would a permanent annular eclipse (Herbig-Haro configuration) so that the 'day' would be reasonably bright and warm for the Ganymedians to see well. It would also make sense for people to live in the 'dayside' of Ganymede--most likely on the continent of Galileo Regio. The ancient artwork would have recorded things when they happened and later. It makes sense.

This would mean that if the other satellites were in the same Herbig-Haro configuration at least Europa and Callisto might have had warm oceans on their day sides. Io was most likely a hellhole even then.

Thanks for writing back. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:25 pm

Ted H: "The sun had to be on one side of the entire thing in order for the xfer of humans and dolphins to work "

NOVICE CONFUSION LOOKING FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING:

I'm fairly fascinated by these new idea's about early solar system formation, but I find I'm getting hung up on this idea of the transfer of 'dolphins and humans' idea. I keep reading it as a simple statement without some kind of model description or illustration of the event, and its hard to picture it as an intuitively feasible 'thing'.

I assume there is sufficient at least circumstantial evidence that 'something' like this must have happened, and the particulars of what that was escapes us, and were I to familiarize myself with the material enough to share the willingness to accept that leap, it might not be as 'distracting', but I simply don't know any of that yet.

So I was wondering if this particular event where there was transfer of living creatures between planets through some electrically insulated 'tube' of exchange, was delved into more in detail? I'll take anything to help me get past this barrier of distracting suspicion about the degree of what seems to be a leap.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:05 pm

A water bridge is themost obvious possibility; other possibilities might include some sort of a maelstrom created by a Birkeland current betweeen the two planets somehow or other:

I do not see a possibility of humans having come to Earth from Ganymede via any kind of space craft at that time. Descendants of those first humans on Earth never had wheels for transport and there just isn't any evidence of theem having space craft...

https://youtu.be/m5quIBpoVwQ

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:14 pm

Axis tilts of bodies in our system indicate that the system was originally, a bright sun/Jupiter system including Mercury and possibly a few other objects all with axis tilts less than ten degrees, and a dark, cold Saturnian system including Neptune, Mars, and Earth, all with axis tilts from around 23 degrees to around 28 degrees. Humans with their relatively tiny eyes and lack of fur could not have arisen in the dark/cold part of that dual system and must have arisen in the bright part. The Ganymede Hypothesis talks about that first human group coming to Earth from Gaymede several tens of thousands of years ago.

There does not appear to be any human group on Earth with any memory of living on Ganymede, that is too far back in time.

https://youtu.be/FcjvTnYmGZ0

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:19 pm

The axis tilts indicate that the Saturnian system had to have been captured as a goup, fairly recently. Still in the elinear alignment from the original Herbig/Haro string, those bodies flew into the plane of the sun/Jupiter system from the south at a roughly 26-degree angle and as the individual bodies were captured and began to orbit as they do now, ordinary gyroscopic force caused them to retain that rough 26-degree angle of approach in the form of axis tilts.

tholden

Sun behind Jupiter, as seen from Ganymede approx 50K years ago

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:45 am

Ryan Darger's impression...

Prior to that first approach of the Saturnian system and xfer of aquatic mammals to Earth, everything in our system was on on a reasonably straight line with the sun at the far end behind Jupiter.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Sun behind Jupiter, as seen from Ganymede approx 50K years ago

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:45 am

The sun MUST have been far closer to Jupiter and its moons than Earth is now. It would still be much brighter than the dark purple Saturn system with the Earth and Mars near it.

Question. Would all of Jupiter's main moons be 'hiding' behind it like Ganymede must have been?

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 am

Also, I personally think that the Cro-Magnon men were descendants of Noah and his family (who were sent from Ganymede to Earth under Saturn) and that they had lost their abilities to make metal objects--thus the use of stone, bone, ivory and wood tools.

Hey, what can I say?

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:49 am

The Old Testament of the King James Bible does mention "the old Earth" somewhere that I read. This could only be Ganymede.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:42 am

Our ancient system, left to right:

Saturnian system, empty space, Ganymede, other Galillean moons, Jupiter, sun

Saturnian system: Saturn, Neptune, Mars, Earth

Space between Saturnian and Jovian systems may have been similar to the space between Proxima Centauri and the two main-sequence stars of Alpha Centauri, or some significant fraction of that, just guessing.

One thing is certain due to the axis tilts: Venus was never a part of the Saturnian system. Venus has the exact same tilt as Jupiter to within less than half a degree.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Keep in mind this was a linear system and not an orbiting system as we have at present. The eclipse in the picture was not just once in aa blue moon, it was what the sky looked like normally...

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:39 pm

was there a mass migration towards the sun facing hemisphere for all living creatures?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:47 pm

There might have been people living on the darker side.And aquatic mammals other than humans use sonar more than vision.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:53 pm

final version

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:34 am

tholden wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:53 pm final version

This is beautiful--and accurate with Jupiter being shown as a brown dwarf and not just a cold planet of today. There would have been plenty of light for vegetation and the right kind of it as well. Red light would be enhanced, which is the main light for plants. The sun would also give both red and blue lights as well as green light or color vion. I think Galileo Regio was largely a solid continent where the Garden of Eden was. Ganymede must have been a beautiful place to live in and it was so much more habitable than the ancient or present Earth is today. When I first saw Voyager images of Ganymede, it looked like a frozen, Earthlike world to me with continents and frozen seas. I was right in my intuition about that!

Hey, what can I say?