About Sirius

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
Shoulder_of_Orion

About Sirius

Unread post by Shoulder_of_Orion » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I saw Thunderbolts' video "Gareth Samuel: Seeing Precession Differently | Space News" yesterday and I have a question about the star Sirius.

In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdLxP-w1LGg Gareth talks about problems with current model of precession and problem number 3 (which starts at 6:50 in the video) is about Sirius not moving with other stars. My question is: Is this a fact? If so, how is that possible?

I might have missed some exposure of an error of mainstream astronomy, because until yesterday I thought all the stars are moving about 1 degree every seventy years (relative to the equinox). For example, in the Stellarium software, Sirius moves like the other stars.

If the star is not moving, that mean Canis major constellation is slowly but significantly deformed by stationary Sirius over time. Wouldn't this be provable beyond all doubt? Thanks for the opinions and help.

Aardwolf

Re: About Sirius

Unread post by Aardwolf » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:34 pm

If I understand correctly, it's possible if you interpret the "wobbling" of the Earth as not the Earth "wobbling", but that the whole solar system is following a helical pathway and our sun and Sirius are following the same path but on exactly opposite sides. Similar to binary stars but offset in some way. I haven't quite looked at the logistics but it's likely this could solve the issues regarding the Tycho catalogue having half of its measurements producing impossible negative parallaxes. That would actually make perfect sense.

Of course this is all heresy to the mainstream as this motion can have no gravitational explanation as there isn't anything to orbit during our spiral pathway! It can only be explained in EU terms so joins a long list of unexplained anomalies.