Quantum Computers And Dark Matter

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser

Quantum Computers And Dark Matter

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:58 pm

https://interestingengineering.com/scie ... ark-matter
Researchers plan to use quantum computers in search for dark matter
Sounds to me like they're getting more and more desperate. Now computers are going to find DM.
The mysterious dark matter is a profound mystery to scientists, its existence making up nearly one-third of the universe's energy and mass yet remaining elusive due to its ability to avoid detection. Dark matter particles move relatively slowly, which explains why it has been mostly concealed from view until now.
DM moves slowly? Maybe, but how do they *know* that for sure? Sounds like another gnome to me.
Chou's insight was that the extreme sensitivity of qubits could be used to detect dark matter. A key element of his research is the idea that dark matter detectors must be protected in a similar way as quantum computers, using shielding, cold temperatures, and other forms of protection from outside interference. This would allow them to operate at the same quantum levels and be sensitive enough to detect elusive particles.

Chou and his team use superconducting qubits to measure the photons produced when dark matter particles roam a strong magnetic field. The qubits are enclosed in aluminum photon cavities, which act as a shield from outside disturbances. This allows scientists to detect disturbances from photons and infer that it is likely due to dark matter passing through the shielding layers.
Ah yes … “infer”. In other words, not exactly prove that it exists. And we've seen how wrong the mainstream's inferences have been so far.
By studying these disturbances and the associated photons, scientists can gain insight into the nature of dark matter. This research could potentially lead to a better understanding of the galaxy and its many mysteries.
Have you noticed by now, folks, that almost every one of these article ends with the same statement or something similar. The experiment is going to “gain insight” into dark matter’s “nature.” It’s going to lead to a “better understanding of the galaxy” and it’s *mysteries*. I could almost write the next gnome press announcement without knowing a thing about it.

jackokie

Re: Quantum Computers And Dark Matter

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:03 pm

@BeAChooser You left out "...could potentially lead to a better understanding of [insert mysterious phenomenon here]. Talk about hope springing eternal.

And the hits just keep on coming:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... anova.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... cture.html
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:06 am

They are all stuck in the old belief that
plasma in space is net charge neutral.
That leads to the notion that everything is caused fundamentally by gravity.
That is their belief, their story, their rock to stand on.
Science seems un interested in evidence of falsification without a new explanation of everything fully formed and presented.
I think that indicates weakness and /or willful ignorance.

Even knowing plasma is 99.99% of the universe and
plasma is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more powerful than gravity,
they are uninterested.
It boggles the mind they are called scientists.

Jack
And Ps. Re: Quantum computers....."Garbage In ......Garbage Out" !!!

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:11 am

This is the part that made me laugh ...
A mysterious 'ghostly glow' equivalent to 10 fireflies
They can detect that ... but can't find dark matter.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:12 am

jacmac wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:06 am Science seems un interested in evidence of falsification without a new explanation of everything fully formed and presented.
I think that indicates weakness and /or willful ignorance.
Cults are like that.