- Posts: 671
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:33 pm
Re Newton, i thort that Newton mentioned aether, & that aether absorbed into surfaces, & that aether flowed to matter, & that that was the cause of gravity. So, Newton did make a hypothesis -- a good one -- & we now know that he had precedency priority & superiority re gravity in many ways.
Ken comes close to saying some good stuff -- but no-one around here would have a clue about much of this, so i will spell it out.
(1) Firstly Ken mentions aether -- thats a good start.
(2) Ken mentions acceleration. Gravity is indeed due to the acceleration of aether.
(3) Ken mentions that all matter is ultra hi energy light. Yes. Jeans said that matter was bottled light.
(5) Ken mentions the absurdity of spacetime. Well, of course, obviously.
(9) Ken mentions that gravity involves an impulse tween matter. Yes. Aether having no mass can merely transmit force tween bodies.
(9) Ken mentions rarefaction of aether. I dont think that Newton ever mentioned rarefaction as being needed. But Conrad Ranzan mentions a self dissipation or contraction of aether being needed.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests