Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.
BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:00 pm

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2021/07/o ... mages.html
Jets of plasma emitting radio waves have been captured emerging from a black hole in a series of incredible new images (see link).

Referred to as either “radio lobes” or “radio jets,” these intergalactic streams are now available for earthlings to see in high-res courtesy of the Event Horizon Telescope, an international network dedicated to studying two of the most interesting supermassive black holes in space.

… snip …

Space.com additionally details how these streams somehow manage to elude the extremely powerful pull of black holes, and tend to be much larger than the galaxies in which they originated.
LOL! I just love that “somehow” … because that’s pretty much what mainstream astrophysicists say to explain every new observation/discovery astronomers make these days. And they left out a very important detail … where the magnetic field needed to create those radio waves came from. Did they just “somehow” pop into existence? Did gravity … perhaps dark matter gravity … “somehow” create them? What a shame that mainstream astrophysicists have shut themselves off from the other half of what’s going on out there (electric currents, electromagnetism, plasma) ... just what is needed to understand what's going on out there. Instead, they live only in a world of gnomes, where “somehow” and everlasting "hope" are considered substitutes for good science.

Maol
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Maol » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Maol wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:57 pm
Watts up with this? Imagine the amperage and voltage of such a star to create "all stable elements in the periodic table at once".

https://dailygalaxy.com/2021/07/13-bill ... Br8mdeVqzU

“The extra amounts of these elements had to come from somewhere,” said Associate Professor Chiaki Kobayashi from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.“We now find the observational evidence for the first time directly indicating that there was a different kind of hypernova producing all stable elements in the periodic table at once — a core-collapse explosion of a fast-spinning strongly-magnetized massive star. It is the only thing that explains the results.”
The mother of all rare-element magnets.

jacmac
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:01 am

From your link Maol:
The astronomers calculate that only the violent collapse of a very early star – amplified by rapid rotation and the presence of a strong magnetic field – can account for the observed chemical abundances.
These conditions would be present in a plasma filament Z pinch.
It is the only thing they can think of ( only the violent collapse of a very early star )
in the big bang/gravity model of their universe.

The belief that I hold is that in a basic "steady state" universe the Z pinch of collapsing plasma
is probably the primary source of large amounts of
all stable elements in the periodic table at once —
We have had discussion of this on this forum. I don't have references handy.
It seems logical to me that a collapsing (Z pinched) plasma under the tremendous electromagnetic force
would be able to drive protons and electrons together in all possible combinations
and the result is what we arrange into the periodic table of elements.

I think that what is called the Strong Force does not really exist as a separate force,
but it is a natural state of charged matter that has been compressed under extreme electromagnetic forces
beyond its natural ability to resist (due to its charged state) such compressions.
Jack

Maol
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Maol » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:39 pm

A fast-spinning strongly-magnetized massive star would generate a Z-pinch in its center, would it not?

The video computer generated simulation in this link appears to be doing exactly that, although I may not understand the visualization as it appears.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/ob ... lds-video/

The combined forces of EM and gravity that may be found together in a very large highly magnetized rapidly spinning mass evidently agree with standard mainstream and EU physics in regard to squeezing protons, etc, together to create heavier atomic elements.

BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:15 am

Maol wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:39 pm
A fast-spinning strongly-magnetized massive star would generate a Z-pinch in its center, would it not?

The video computer generated simulation in this link appears to be doing exactly that, although I may not understand the visualization as it appears.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/ob ... lds-video/

The combined forces of EM and gravity that may be found together in a very large highly magnetized rapidly spinning mass evidently agree with standard mainstream and EU physics in regard to squeezing protons, etc, together to create heavier atomic elements.
I'm wondering how the topic (see the OP post) switched from a discussion of black holes and radio waves at the center of galaxies to discussing your magneto-rotational hypernova star ... that had its own OP thread (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=543&sid=145f08db039 ... f12853a111), by the way, to post on?

Maol
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Maol » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 am

Because to me it seems like the same EM physics is in play. Mass, Rotation, Magnetism, Plasma pinch generated by rotating magnetism, etc. For example, the ejection of radio waves or mass could be the result of the locations of most compact or tightest Z-pinches moving linearly on the axix of rotation because of reverberation of compression waves or ripples in the rotating mass. In essence, a high frequency electromagnetic rail gun sort of action that accelerates particles to excape velocity.

BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 am
Because to me it seems like the same EM physics is in play. Mass, Rotation, Magnetism, Plasma pinch generated by rotating magnetism, etc.
Then are you planning on reposting your topic on every thread here ... because they all have to do with those things?

You didn't respond to anything I posted.

You didn't quote my post.

You didn't even mention black holes.

You didn't say what you just said.

It's pretty clear that you just hijacked this thread hoping to make it your own and I don't appreciate it.

Especially since you had a thread on your topic and had just lamented that no-one showed up to respond to it.

Just saying ...

Maol
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Maol » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 am
Because to me it seems like the same EM physics is in play. Mass, Rotation, Magnetism, Plasma pinch generated by rotating magnetism, etc.

For example, the ejection of radio waves or mass could be the result of the locations of most compact or tightest Z-pinches moving linearly on the axis of rotation because of reverberation of compression waves or ripples in the rotating mass. In essence, a high frequency electromagnetic rail gun sort of action that accelerates particles to escape velocity.
Would you care to discuss or elaborate this, or is your purpose here merely confrontational?

BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:15 pm
Would you care to discuss or elaborate this, or is your purpose here merely confrontational?
My purpose is to ask you to stay on the topic set out in the OP ... not try to hijack this thread onto a completely different topic just because you didn't get anyone to respond to the thread you started on that topic. Is that so unreasonable of me?

Maol
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Maol » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm

BeAChooser wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:06 pm
Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:15 pm
Would you care to discuss or elaborate this, or is your purpose here merely confrontational?
My purpose is to ask you to stay on the topic set out in the OP ... not try to hijack this thread onto a completely different topic just because you didn't get anyone to respond to the thread you started on that topic. Is that so unreasonable of me?
Yes. Yes, it is, inasmuch as your OP is about "Jets of plasma emitting radio waves have been captured emerging" ... be it black hole or other large mass body.

The jets of plasma and radio waves are the subject of the opening sentence in the snip you quoted to begin your OP.
BeAChooser wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:00 pm
https://www.pennlive.com/life/2021/07/o ... mages.html
Jets of plasma emitting radio waves have been captured emerging from a black hole in a series of incredible new images (see link).

Referred to as either “radio lobes” or “radio jets,” these intergalactic streams are now available for earthlings to see in high-res courtesy of the Event Horizon Telescope, an international network dedicated to studying two of the most interesting supermassive black holes in space.

… snip …

Space.com additionally details how these streams somehow manage to elude the extremely powerful pull of black holes, and tend to be much larger than the galaxies in which they originated.
LOL! I just love that “somehow” … because that’s pretty much what mainstream astrophysicists say to explain every new observation/discovery astronomers make these days. And they left out a very important detail … where the magnetic field needed to create those radio waves came from. Did they just “somehow” pop into existence? Did gravity … perhaps dark matter gravity … “somehow” create them? What a shame that mainstream astrophysicists have shut themselves off from the other half of what’s going on out there (electric currents, electromagnetism, plasma) ... just what is needed to understand what's going on out there. Instead, they live only in a world of gnomes, where “somehow” and everlasting "hope" are considered substitutes for good science.
My observation of the similarity of plasma jets of matter emitted from very large rapidly rotating magnetic objects prompted jacmac to comment on the Z pinch (thank you, jacmac), which to me appears likely a phenomenon of very large rapidly rotating magnetic objects, if they are of sufficient mass and rotating fast enough to result in the Z pinch.

Pardon me if my attempt to answer your question "Did they just “somehow” pop into existence?" offended you by pointing out a similarity of EU and mainstream astrophysics, rather than a difference between EU and your vision of mainstream astrophysics.

jacmac
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:02 am

Sorry BeAChooser.
I was responding to Maol's Post, not yours.
After formulating my response I was not paying attention to which original post I was in.
With so few people posting these days we need all we can get.
We might take a DO-OVER. :idea:
I copied my response over to Maol's original post.
Jack

BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:13 am

Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm
Yes. Yes, it is, inasmuch as your OP is about "Jets of plasma emitting radio waves have been captured emerging" ... be it black hole or other large mass body.
The thing is, Maol, you didn't mention black holes in your first post ... or in any of your posts until the above comment. In fact, you didn't quote my post at all in your response. What you quoted was the post you had on the thread you'd started on your magnetic Hypernovae topic which hadn't garnered any response. Then you responded to that and that alone without establishing any link to my OP post topic. It's like you were engaging in a conversation with yourself rather than trying to reach out and address the topic of the OP ... and start a discussion.
Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm
The jets of plasma and radio waves are the subject of the opening sentence in the snip you quoted to begin your OP.
You forgot the “coming from a black hole” part. And for the record, you not only didn't black holes ... you didn’t mention radio waves in your posts either. In fact, your first post didn’t even mention plasma. What you quoted was just about producing elements and your comment was “the mother of all rare-element magnets”. "Elements" weren’t even mentioned in my OP post or article. Admit, Maol … you weren’t responding to my post and OP at all. You were (and still are) trying to hijack this thread into a discussion of something you had already posted on your own thread ... and everyone ignored.
Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm
My observation of the similarity of plasma jets of matter emitted from very large rapidly rotating magnetic objects prompted jacmac to comment on the Z pinch (thank you, jacmac)
That’s false. You didn't mention plasma or plasma jets in your post before jacmac responded. He’s the one who mentioned it TO YOU. Here is exactly what you quoted in your first post AND your response to yourself:
Maol wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:57 am
Watts up with this? Imagine the amperage and voltage of such a star to create "all stable elements in the periodic table at once".

https://dailygalaxy.com/2021/07/13-bill ... Br8mdeVqzU

“The extra amounts of these elements had to come from somewhere,” said Associate Professor Chiaki Kobayashi from the University of Hertfordshire, UK.“We now find the observational evidence for the first time directly indicating that there was a different kind of hypernova producing all stable elements in the periodic table at once — a core-collapse explosion of a fast-spinning strongly-magnetized massive star. It is the only thing that explains the results.”
The mother of all rare-element magnets.
Maol wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm
Pardon me if my attempt to answer your question "Did they just “somehow” pop into existence?"
But you didn’t really answer the question. You introduced a “magneto-rotational hypernova … which if you read your link sounds like yet another hypothetical mainstream cosmology gnome. And your link doesn't say where the magnetic field comes from so maybe it did pop into existence in the case of a Hypernova. But I tell you what … maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you can tell us where the magnetic field in a Hypernovae comes from originally? When I looked, it seems to me the mainstream contends that they came from “frozen-in” magnetic flux that the Hypernova magnified? Frozen-in magnetic fields is not exactly an EU belief, is it? Just saying ...

BeAChooser
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:24 am

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:14 am

jacmac wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:02 am
Sorry BeAChooser.
I was responding to Maol's Post, not yours.
After formulating my response I was not paying attention to which original post I was in.
With so few people posting these days we need all we can get.
We might take a DO-OVER. :idea:
I copied my response over to Maol's original post.
Jack
No problem. And a DO-OVER is fine with me.

Harry
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Re: Here’s a new observation for comment ….

Unread post by Harry » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:54 am

Chiral Supersymmetry Dipolar Electromagnetic Condensate.
The property of this condensate explains the dipolar jets that we can observe in many observations from Hour Glass supernova to multiple jets observed throughout Galaxies.
Axion Gluon Matter est comp 10*35.
Various transients
To
Neutron Matter comp 10*17

The critical condensate that has vector fields so strong that it prevents EM waves from escaping and thus forms an Event Horizon. This Mimics the property of the theoretical Term Black Hole which has a singularity.

Z-pinch is a term to explain compaction VIa connecting of electromagnetic filaments.
Now imagine when the Z-pinch occurs in the core of the Sun. This can be explained by Chiral Supersymmetry resulting in a compacted core.
Research papers in these fields can be found in arXiv.org

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests