Malcolm Bendall , Randall Carlson and Plasma implosion??

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Open Mind

Malcolm Bendall , Randall Carlson and Plasma implosion??

Unread post by Open Mind » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:41 pm

Here's an odd new thing that's surfaced as a result of some people's concern for Randall Carlson's new fascination about the claim that a man named Malcolm Bendall has extrapolated a new form of energy derived from Plasma Implosion. The connection between Randall and Malcolm was formed when Malcolm connected with Randall about the curious coincidence of all the numbers repeated in ancient texts, and built into ancient structures seemingly pointing to some fundamental aspects of this technology Malcolm claims will revolutionize the worlds energy economy.

As Randall is deep into numerology and the woo associated with those connections, its feared by many that Malcolm has taken him in from this fascination and has easily convinced him only because of Randall's obsession with wanting to know what lies behind these curious repeating numbers that pop up in ancient writings, petroglyphs and structural geometry.

What alerted me to this odd circumstance, is that its been reported, with substantiated photo's of the trip down, that Randall and his group has already gone down to Texas to do the Joe Rogan Pod cast to do a devoted discussion exclusively about this new technology, which already happened on January 23rd, but it has not been posted yet. The author of the article about this occurrence has suggested that Joe was concerned for Randall going public about this technology, because as he has been associated with so much good work on geological evidence of great flooding and cataclysm and his association with the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis, that he is hesitating to post that pod cast session because he fears it will diminish Randall's brand and associate it with what might be considered extreme woo and undermine his credibility.

Randall's association to this technology can only be found in this one poscast on the India Foundation Youtube Channel, seen here:

https://youtu.be/wvI1Hv7DD98

They refer to this technology being released as an open source free tech and there is a video that explains it in more detail here:

https://www.howtube.com/14145

This is the article I read about the curios story of how Randall has already gone down to do the JRE pod cast but the session has not been posted:

https://cosmictusk.com/joe-rogan-randal ... 9dt1z-5oZ4

Can anyone here speak to the technical video on its relationship to plasma knowledge of the EU, Safire, or Aureon Energy people. Is this real or is it woo, because if woo, its about to take down one of our great representatives for alternative knowledge about our past.

BeAChooser

Re: Malcolm Bendall , Randall Carlson and Plasma implosion??

Unread post by BeAChooser » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Have you read these?

September 4, 2019

https://e-catworld.com/2019/09/04/the-e ... -director/

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread ... /?pageNo=1

February 1, 2020

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread ... cat-skl-t/

April 4, 2020

https://e-catworld.com/2020/04/04/all-r ... -director/

And these …

http://www.convectron.eu/en/home.html

https://e-catworld.com/2022/08/17/georg ... f-iccf-24/

The problem with this technology going anywhere is that this approach to producing energy would not fit in with the *needs* of the elite who are now trying to control the world's energy supply. They need centralized power production (hence all the interest in tokamak fusion), not distributed power production. That’s the only way they can OWN US … make trillions of dollars off us. They want to be the equivalent of the Egyptian Pharaohs who used water to control their population for eternity. So they are going to make sure that efforts that might lead to distributed energy production go nowhere … are starved of funding and notice. If necessary they will buy them out or just eliminate those behind them. Mark my words.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:39 pm

I know about Safire and Aureon. These guys aren't affiliated with them.

I understand the challenge of introducing major changes to the energy industry and if transitioning too fast to any hypothetically new energy system it can be devastating to the economy as its structured and impact us all with terrible effects. Its easy to consider that 'convenient' for the wealthy individuals who are in control of the financial strings of our economy, and I can see how if one is already disgruntled about society today, it becomes difficult to not see these relationships as related and therefore support an idea of a 'dark hand' and evil control, etc.

But the fact is, some people are going to be more effective, focused, and successful than others, and they will always rise to the tops of these economic structures, so you're presuming the driving force of these individuals is not their gifts of intelligence, focus, and motivation, but some seeded evil, and I"m just not built that way to have that suspicion. My grandmother used to say, take all the money from the rich and give it to the poor one day, and within a month the rich will have it all back in their pocket. It is what it is.

I'm just looking to see if anyone with an EU perspective, is seeing anything in the video I posted about the actual science, that does sound possible from an EU perspective as an actual 'thing' or does it reveal, in its explanation, that its a complete scam, red herring, or mislead fantasy riddled with confirmable errors in logic and science as we here understand it. Because that idea is now linked to the value of Randall Carlsons judgement as a leader in the movement to reexamine our ancient past.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:01 am

Open Mind wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:39 pm But the fact is, some people are going to be more effective, focused, and successful than others, and they will always rise to the tops of these economic structures, so you're presuming the driving force of these individuals is not their gifts of intelligence, focus, and motivation, but some seeded evil, and I"m just not built that way to have that suspicion.
Always? Many people who appear to be right haven't risen to the top in astrophysics, AGWalarmism and Covid *science*. What makes you think fusion research is any different? Because when all is said and done there are TRILLIONS of dollars at stake and bad people will do bad things to acquire that amount of money.
Open Mind wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:39 pmMy grandmother used to say, take all the money from the rich and give it to the poor one day, and within a month the rich will have it all back in their pocket. It is what it is.
Except the rich have been getting richer, in many cases due to control of scientific endeavors and the nefarious use of their results.
Open Mind wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:39 pmI'm just looking to see if anyone with an EU perspective, is seeing anything in the video I posted about the actual science, that does sound possible from an EU perspective as an actual 'thing' or does it reveal, in its explanation, that its a complete scam, red herring, or mislead fantasy riddled with confirmable errors in logic and science as we here understand it.
I guess I'd say yes, it's possible. Certainly we know very little about ball lightning and EVOs, mostly because the mainstream has been derelict where electromagnetism and plasma are concerned.

Open Mind

Unread post by Open Mind » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:24 pm

BeAChooser Wrote: "Always? Many people who appear to be right haven't risen to the top in astrophysics"

I hear you. The frustratingly resistant state of cosmology and physics is totally within the model I envision on the capacity of humanity to be very dumb. We've all been around the block and met all kinds of people. The number of people I've met in my life that I would expect to be aggressively open minded to the point of almost nhilistic readiness to doubt everything is dramatically small.

We function in a state of relative stability because we resist change and languish in periodic states of self congratulatory bliss. I think comprehending the capacity of stupidity of the human race is an excellent way to keep us from the dangerous hope of imagining we can do any better. As soon as we start believing our own self congratulatory wanking, that's when that dangerous 'hope' begins to force us to consider other reasons for why so many stupid things happen, like this prolonged stagnation of cosmology.

Invoking the idea of a 'dark hand' of some elite group of controlling trillionaires is born from the privilege of drinking our own coolaid. If not completely, then at least to a large degree. You might call me naive though. But its less exhausting thinking this way.