Planets, chess and other games

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Farmar

Planets, chess and other games

Unread post by Farmar » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:02 pm

Hi,

Again, I don't think I'm bringing anything new to the table. Perhaps some minor details. The objective of this therad is more doing a compilation on the theme since I don't remember seeing it aggregated in one text as I'm trying to do here and speculate a bit on it.

Feel free of course to add any element that you feel relevant and/or criticize anything that you find incorrect :)

To the point. It seems obvious, under the TBP light, that chess is a game of planets/moons/plasma formations.

All the elements are there:
The pawns: moons, plasma formations, whatever, low value, not a big deal if we sacrifice them, useful to prepare a move in advance.
Two towers: twin pillars.
Two knights: Master of animals, centaurs, god self (I'm bit more speculative but seems to make sense)
The bishops: Mars and Mercury? Doesn't really matter as whatever bodies they represent it doesn't seem to contradict any of the above or what's below.
The queen(s): Queen of heaven, Helen of Troy the most beautiful women in Earth, Aphrodite, Medusa, Isis, Virgo, Libra, Venus.
The king(s): The two kings, the two brothers, cain and abel, esau/edom and jacob, lord(s) of the rings, Saturn and Jupiter.

The only thing important that seems missing is the serpent but could we interpret how the pieces move as the motions of the bodies in the sky? So a serpentine/diagonal move could be a serpent/dragon? :p

The chessboard, black and white could be the white and black colors we see in many prehistoric paintings (pictograms?) around the world. Namely the african Dogon tribe when I saw exactly the same pattern as the checkerboard. Very speculative yes but the game is clearly carefully build based on celestial themes.

So it seems pretty obvious where Tolkien and many others got their inspiration.

The other game that I know of involving celestial bodies are the Mayan sacred ball game, I don't know the exact rules but it seems the main thing is to avoid celestial collisions.
Also, in Mongolia there's the game with the sheep, where first it's killed and then played around by horseman. Don't know the rules but feels pretty symbolic, to check.
So if someone knows other games please feel free to add and give your opinion.

Since sacred games need symbols, and the symbols are derived from the celestial bodies and their plasma formations then let's see:

-Mars: warrior, red, blood, falcon, eagle, rooster (I include this birds because we know Horus is Mars so I assume the other birds are also derived from the same archetype.
-Venus: shell, beautiful flower. May include other forms but with those two I think I'm not too off track.
-Mercury: winged disk.
-Saturn: sphere with a crossing line/band.
-Jupiter: red disk between twin hills/mountains or between two horns or simple something remembering us a bull.
-The twin pillars, twins humans, twins animals (see god self motives, references at the end).
-The holy mountain, the pyramid, the triangle or eventually a single pillar.
-The dragon/serpent.
-The stickman: grail, winners cup, etc

Now look around and see if you find something where you can fit this symbols :p We all know that brands love to include one of those and also state agencies and private institutions so not hard.
So if it's everywhere and you take the Saturn archetype for example, where else could we see lately spheres with a band around them. I'll let you do the math xD

As they say the world is a checkerboard and a playground for the powerful isn't it. They do love their rituals/games it seems. And what better when we play with our friends and drink a cup of red wine while at it. Seems that in the moment the east vines are the best in producing the best quality red wines.

Too far fetched? Maybe xD

Also, I didn't mentioned any reference material in my previous thread, so I put them nin this thread for newcomers or even for seasoned ones (and I'm not one) which are the ones I think will help the most in understanding the TBP language. It's like getting crayons to fill and color the figures that Velokovsky and TBP provided us :p :

Peratt paper "Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity".
TBP Mars scarred planet and symbols of an alien sky videos
The Ganymede hypothesis (easily found and a must see as a possible initial scenario) Visually very well done.
Ramon Careaga and it's paper "On the origins of religions".
richardcassaro.com (check the god self articles)
Kronos youtube (fantastic channel, except for fanatics, with short videos that go straight to the point, start with the older ones)
The Jupiter myth from Julian West (a must see)
Secrets hidden in plain sight from Scott Onstott (he doesn't have the full picture in is documentaries but very relevant nonetheless)
Greg Jay youtube not essential but very nice channel

And many others but I think with the above it's largely enough to get a full understanding. I also have to mention Eric Dubay since I find some of his videos/work to be on target although I don't share is main belief of course xD (if he really believes it...). And I say that because it was his video comparing Jesus with Horus that were the starting point of my previous thread.

Hope you found this compilation and the derived speculations interesting :)