Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.
tholden

Ganymede Hypothesis Loose Ends

Unread post by tholden » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:18 am

Tying up a few loose ends, particularly the thing about the 26 degree angle

https://steemit.com/science/@gungasnake ... redux-2022

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis Loose Ends

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Thu May 26, 2022 1:17 am

Thanks for the heads up about that, tholden. I read the article and it makes sense. :D
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis Loose Ends

Unread post by tholden » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:47 am

Free download in pdf format, a very major advance in our understanding of human and solar system origins:

www.theganymedehypothesis.com

tholden

New edition of Ganymede Hypothesis

Unread post by tholden » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:38 pm

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: New edition of Ganymede Hypothesis

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:20 am

Would you show us some new paintings of Ganymede from your new book?

Thanks in advance!

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:48 am

No new pics of Ganymede (yet)...Jno Cook had claimed to have done calculations putting Jupiter at about .7 AU from the sun in ancient times and Troy, assuming that and also assuming an orbiting relationship, had drawn pictures showing Ganymedee as a kind of a hellscape when on the side facing the sun....

I now believe that to be wrong. I believe Jupiter and Ganymede were inu a linear alignment at least up to the time of the water-bridge event and that the people there were living in a permanent partial eclipse environment, seeing Jupiter inside a rim of the sun. Brian Darger may be working on a picture of that.

Meanshile, he book contains images of the system prior to and after the water bridge and those also appear in the new version of an intro video:

https://youtu.be/FcjvTnYmGZ0

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:52 am

Two items in the news that I view as confirmation...

The Juno probe has found organic materials on Ganaymed...

and...

Genetic studies are showing native Australians and Scandinavians to be genetically closer to each other than any two African tribal groups are to each other. That is a big mystery to standard scientists but the Ganymede Hypothesis PREDICTS it...

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:59 am

Finally, the big controversy....

The new book and the new intro video talk about axis tilts and why Venus could never have been part of a Saturn/Shamash alignment, as well as how a Jupiter/Venus/Mars/Earth alignment would very likely have formed AFTER the capture of the Saturnian system and how that post-diluvian alignment is most likely what David Talbott and Ev Cpchrane have been describing. That also makes Ra = Jupiter, and not Saturn.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:04 am

tholden wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:48 am No new pics of Ganymede (yet)...Jno Cook had claimed to have done calculations putting Jupiter at about .7 AU from the sun in ancient times and Troy, assuming that and also assuming an orbiting relationship, had drawn pictures showing Ganymedee as a kind of a hellscape when on the side facing the sun....

I now believe that to be wrong. I believe Jupiter and Ganymede were inu a linear alignment at least up to the time of the water-bridge event and that the people there were living in a permanent partial eclipse environment, seeing Jupiter inside a rim of the sun. Brian Darger may be working on a picture of that.

Meanshile, he book contains images of the system prior to and after the water bridge and those also appear in the new version of an intro video:

https://youtu.be/FcjvTnYmGZ0
.7 AU would have been WAY too close to the sun unless the sun was only .7 the brightness of today's sun. In fact the Jupiter/Ganymede system could have been as far away from the sun as Mars is; if Jupiter were a brown dwarf, it would have warmed up Ganymede along with our sun. I don't think Ganymede would be darkish like Earth was under Saturn's magenta light.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 am

What you really need is a time machine. I keep checking Ebay forr time machines but, so far at least, zilch....

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:03 am

tholden wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 am What you really need is a time machine. I keep checking Ebay forr time machines but, so far at least, zilch....
True enough. However, Ganymede could not have been a darkish world like Earth was. Even Earth had enough Saturn light for good photosynthesis in plants. Its light would have been perfect for green plants since Saturn had a blue/red spectrum and plants thrive at those two wavelength. Of course the plants would appear reddish due to the light of Saturn but under white light would be green.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Unread post by tholden » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:28 am

Antediluvian Saturn/Neptune/Mars/Earth alignment and post-diluvian Jupiter/Venus/Mars/Earth alignment...

https://steemit.com/history/@gungasnake ... alignments

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:24 am

Thanks for posting this!

You posted: Most early artist concept drawings related to the Ganymede Hypothesis assume an orbiting system and some show Ganymede as a kind of a hellscape when between Jupiter and the sun. I believe that to be wrong at this point. The sun had to be on one side of the entire thing in order for the transfer of humans and dolphins to work and that says people on Ganymede were seeing a kind of a permanent eclipse, a yellow rim of the sun around Jupiter, but with the center mass of the sun shielded from view so the people did not just bake or fry, and blue skies.

One set of questions: If Jupiter permanently eclipsed the sun, would Ganymede not be dark, much like the Earth was under Saturn? Perhaps if the Jupiter system were a lot closer to the sun, but in a Herbig-Haro configuration, some of the sun's light should 'wrap' around a most likely glowing Jupiter. Am I right? Ganymede could not have been a harsh world in that time. Also, were humans living all over Ganymede or just the sun/Jupiter-facing hemisphere? Thanks in advance.

Hey, what can I say?

tholden

Re: Antediluvian and post-diluvian alignments

Unread post by tholden » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:24 pm

This is logicand guesswork, you'd need a time machine to be sure of any of it, but this is what I picture...

I picture a reasonably wide rim of the sun that would have been visible, but the center mass obscured by Jupiter so that people did not just fry or bake; a reasonably bright world but not a hellscape. I'd assume people were mainly living on the bright sun/Jupiter facing side of Ganymede.

Again the ideas of an orbiting system, rotation, day and night etc. are so ingrained in our own thinking that it's hard to shake them out of our minds when contemplating that ancient world, but ancient artwork actually shows linear and not orbiting arrangements of planets...