Ancient depictions of snakes

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Cargo

Re: Ancient depictions of snakes

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:52 am

You can find them in a few off-beat sci-fi movies. Anime being the best kind of course, real freedom to create. I have another thread about a scene in the recent He-Man from NetFlix. There's also another I haven't wrote to the internet about, but in Garden of Vampires (iirc), there is an episode with several scenes of a northern climate farm, and the Aurora going on during which last several minutes, and different vantages points, is absolutely mind blowing. If you can see the EU, this artist's impression will bring you to tears almost. Just imagine.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:51 pm

Incredibly unbelievable, I would think. Most do not think on the scale of a lightening bolt hundreds of miles wide, the literally deafening noise....the world.....the whole world heaves in miles high convulsions. Wow.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:25 pm

Another thought passed between my two braincells
That when lightening hits the ground it will strike at you, seemingly looking for you as charges fight to equalize and the bolt crawls along the ground till it bites you......what do you think? Feasible?