How can we do Earthing faster?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Lloyd

How can we do Earthing faster?

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:06 am

I learned lately that Earthing, also called grounding, is very healthful. Here's a video about it: https://youtu.be/Gw05a1Zgc5w
I heard of it over ten years ago, but didn't realize it's so healthful. Our blood needs to have negative electrical charge in order to circulate well. Anything with positive charge in the blood causes clumping or clotting which can damage any organ or tissue where the clumping occurs. If the blood isn't charged enough, inflammation starts to build up, leading to increasing disease or ill health. The video shows that grounding provides negative charge to the blood and reverses clumping, improving circulation.

The Earth has negative charge on the surface, so when we touch the Earth with bare hands or feet or skin, we're grounded and that charges our blood. We can also touch the Earth with a conductor to get grounding. (NOTE: I think during thunderstorms the Earth's surface has positive charge.) There's a guy who has this website https://remedylink.com who built a device that supposedly provides electrons much faster than normal grounding does, which he claims improves health greatly. He says it's similar to charging a car battery with a jump start instead of with trickle charge. But he charges 1800 bucks. So, since I don't know if the device actually does what he claims etc, I'd like to find a way to do the same thing cheaply somehow.

I thought maybe a van de graaff generator might be a way to provide electrons, but what I found out watching a video is that the sparks from the generators are actually taking electrons from your body. I heard that static electricity is like that too. When you walk on a carpet, electrons can build up on your body and when you touch a door knob, the electrons as static electricity go from you to the door knob. My brother had the idea to rub his shoes on the carpet and not touch anything in order for the electrons to absorb into his body. But I don't know how to find out if that would work.

It's unclear to me how the electrons can go from the carpet to our shoes and then from our hand to the door knob, since shoes are said to be insulators that keep us from getting electrons from the Earth. Maybe someone's info is incorrect.

Anyway, does anyone have an idea how to get electrons fast, whether from a device or other ways?

crawler

Re: How can we do Earthing faster?

Unread post by crawler » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:45 am

I havent thort about this stuff before. But it seems that we cant get free (ie loose) electrons by simply licking the positive terminal of a lead acid battery. A LAB can only give electons, ie photons that hug the Pb or Cu, a LAB cant give electrons. Electons are negative, just like electrons, but to store electons we have to have a good conductor, ie metal, the electons hug the surface of the metal.

I think that Gerald Pollack says that EZ water has extra electrons (that it stole from the non-EZ water).
I think that clumping aint the problem with blood. I think that EZ water on the surfaces of the capillarys has a natural pumping action that moves the plasma along, ie aiding the flow arising from the heart pressure. Its more of a flow problem rather than a clumping problem i think.

Anyhow the source needs to provide free (surplus) electrons. A source of electons (eg batterys) aint much good (koz we, ie our capillarys, aint made of metal). Except that electons can repel electrons, & in that sense can be a source, if u can make a clever device.

Interesting.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

spark

Unread post by spark » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:46 am

Grounding Mat might be what you are looking for without spending much.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=grounding+ma ... _sb_noss_2

Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Blanket and Accumulator might be similar to charging a car battery with a jump start.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/23/17/e9/2317 ... gonite.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ne+blanket

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:19 pm

I have seen these youtubes etc before -- i remember now that my daughter has been into grounding for a while -- she has health problems -- i will ask her how it is going when she next calls.

Gerald Pollack suggests infrared treatment -- increases EZ water.
And suggests grounding -- Earth's negative charge aids EZ water.
And drinking fresh juice -- full of EZ water.

But the electron explanation re EZ water might be wrong.
Electrons do not orbit an atomic nucleus (protons) -- electons orbit a nucleus, at which time they are called electrons.
When electons hug the outside of a Cu wire they are called electricity.

There is no such thing as a small particle called an electron that orbits in an atom.
Photons which i name electons orbit in an atom.

However i reckon that an electon can form a free electron by forming a loop, ie by biting its own tail.
Then this free electron is free to migrate in or on anything -- or it can simply migrate on its own, ie throo the air or throo vacuum.
I say free electron -- but there is no need to differentiate koz there is only one kind of electron.

EZ water contains no electrons -- it contains electons, in its atoms. The neg charge of EZ water is due to having more electons than protons.
But i suppose that EZ water can contain some electrons from somewhere -- in which case it would be very neg.

Grounding can i suppose facilitate the movement of electrons along the (outside mainly) of metal etc.
Praps electrons reduce the positive charge of the ordinary non-EZ water surrounding the EZ water -- in which case that might enable the formation of more EZ water.
And i suppose that the more EZ water the better.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:13 am

Related to this is the concept of zeta potential in blood plasma. I was reading an article [LINK] about zeta potential in context to aluminium adjuvants (and spike protein) in the CV-19 vaxes and how those positively-charged particles upset the colloidal suspension of the blood plasma and result in clotting. Our red blood cells have a negatively-charged cellular coating, making much of our blood negatively-charged as well.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:04 pm

I was thinking that in the case of water (ie most cases) the EZ water forming at terminals/sensors/probes would create difficulties in measuring Zeta potential – but apparently they have smart ways of getting around that – but all the same i wonder what Gerald Pollack would say about the shortcomings of our knowledge or use of or measurement of ZP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_potential

wikileaks………. Measurement[edit]
Some new instrumentations techniques exist that allow zeta potential to be measured. The Zeta Potential Analyzer can measure solid, fibers, or powdered material. The motor found in the interment creates an oscillating flow of electrolyte solution through the sample. Several sensors in the interment monitor other factors, so the software attached is able to do calculations to find the zeta potential. Temperature, pH, conductivity, pressure, and streaming potential are all measured in the interment for this reason.
Zeta potential can also be calculated using theoretical models, and an experimentally-determined electrophoretic mobility or dynamic electrophoretic mobility.
Electrokinetic phenomena and electroacoustic phenomena are the usual sources of data for calculation of zeta potential. (See Zeta potential titration.)……………………………….