The Secrets of the Aether

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
aetherwizard

The Secrets of the Aether

Unread post by aetherwizard » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:54 am

I have put together some additional material at my SOTA site concerning Maxwell's equations, and particularly the relationship of gravity to electrical activity as observed when two bodies collide in space.

I would post the equations directly here, but I do not think LATEX is enabled.

The equations are simple, and yet they are very accurate. Since last posting here on Thunderbolts, I discovered that the Aether Physics Model is fully compatible with Albert Einstein's key General Relativity equations. In fact, it was Einstein's and Schwarzschild's work that made it possible for me to unite the gravitational explanation of cosmology with the electrical explanation for cosmology.

What I have done is open the door for the entire Electric Universe community to present their theories as compatible with gravitational theories, but also to go far beyond mainstream cosmology in terms of understanding. The weakness of mainstream cosmology is that they cannot unify gravity with electromagnetism, which is what I have successfully accomplished.

Mainstream cosmology suffers from having the wrong system of units to work with. With the correct system of units (QMU) it is easy to explain observations such as electrical discharges occurring during close gravitational approach.

I am just beginning to post more about EU equations, and the site will develop more. I am glad to field any questions and to explain things in greater detail. Steve Crothers should look at my work closely. He is best positioned to advance this work on behalf of the EU community.
Last edited by nick c on Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated thread title

jackokie

Re: The Secrets of the Aether

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:21 pm

@aetherwizard Props to you for setting out your assertions where all who wish can contribute. I don't have the math chops to evaluate your work, but I hope those who do will dive in.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

aetherwizard

Unread post by aetherwizard » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:11 pm

jackokie wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:21 pmI don't have the math chops to evaluate your work, but I hope those who do will dive in.
As do I. The math is not that difficult since it is basic algebra. But like all things, one first has to learn the basic rules.

It appears that many people have a difficult time contemplating the meaning of "distributed charge." The mainstream has talked about charge being a point particle for so long, that nearly everybody believes that the geometry of charge is a point, which is absurd. A point is a position without dimensions; no physical thing can exist as a point.

Even the fact that charge is notated as a single dimension in the MKS and SI systems of units should be interpreted as charge being a linear dimension (i.e. a line). However, charge always exists over the surface of something (i.e. an area). Rub a balloon against your hair and stick it to the wall. The charge imparted to the balloon is distributed over the full surface of the balloon, and not as points or lines.

The fact that distributed charge appears naturally in cgs units is obvious from the perceived need to introduce "stat" units in order to convert MKS to cgs units. However, instead of converting the incorrect single dimension charge of MKS units to cgs stat units, MKS units should simply be notated with charge squared, in order to be compatible with cgs units. When the systems of units are fixed so that all charge is always notated as a distributed unit (coul^2 instead of coul), then a correct relationship of units results, which allows for equations of gravity to be equated with equations of electromagnetism. This also results in the ability to quantify space as a quantum rotating magnetic field (Aether unit), which also happens to be a very important physical constant that is missed by mainstream physics.

These gravitational equalities with electromagnetism are properly expressed as "tensors." A tensor equation simply demonstrates a tug of war between two different properties. Albert Einstein's tensor equation was intended to quantify the tug of war between matter and space.

Albert Einstein pursued his equations through calculus, which truly is very complicated as there are numerous forms of calculus. The math I use is simple algebra, which is based on simple dimensional analysis. There is no need to invoke complex calculus in physics when you are working with the correct system of units to begin with.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:16 pm

@aetherwizard Basic algebra? No problemo - calculus is far back in the rear-view mirror, although if I had the time I don't doubt I could get up to speed. I want to encourage you in your use of examples, such as the balloon sticking to the wall. Some of the bafflegab responses to Eric Lerner's Big Bang challenge left me with the impression the intent was to obfuscate rather than inform. I've got a couple of other things to wrap up then I'll plan on spending some time at your site.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:21 am

aetherwizard wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:54 am I have put together some additional material at my SOTA site concerning Maxwell's equations, and particularly the relationship of gravity to electrical activity as observed when two bodies collide in space.

I would post the equations directly here, but I do not think LATEX is enabled.

The equations are simple, and yet they are very accurate. Since last posting here on Thunderbolts, I discovered that the Aether Physics Model is fully compatible with Albert Einstein's key General Relativity equations. In fact, it was Einstein's and Schwarzschild's work that made it possible for me to unite the gravitational explanation of cosmology with the electrical explanation for cosmology.

What I have done is open the door for the entire Electric Universe community to present their theories as compatible with gravitational theories, but also to go far beyond mainstream cosmology in terms of understanding. The weakness of mainstream cosmology is that they cannot unify gravity with electromagnetism, which is what I have successfully accomplished.

Mainstream cosmology suffers from having the wrong system of units to work with. With the correct system of units (QMU) it is easy to explain observations such as electrical discharges occurring during close gravitational approach.

I am just beginning to post more about EU equations, and the site will develop more. I am glad to field any questions and to explain things in greater detail. Steve Crothers should look at my work closely. He is best positioned to advance this work on behalf of the EU community.
Can u make a say one page summary of your aether -- what it iz & iznt -- is it compressible? -- is it fixed or do we have an aetherwind? -- is it being extinguished or annihilated somewhere? -- is it being created somewhere? -- etc.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

aetherwizard

Unread post by aetherwizard » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:54 am

[quote=crawler post_id=8041 time=1665102095 user_id=30412Can u make a say one page summary of your aether -- what it iz & iznt -- is it compressible? -- is it fixed or do we have an aetherwind? -- is it being extinguished or annihilated somewhere? -- is it being created somewhere? -- etc.
[/quote]
No, I cannot make a one page summary. This Aether Physics Model is not some Sunday afternoon inspiration. It is a completely new foundation for physics, based on real science, and which ultimately encompasses the entirety of physics.

Ask your same question to Clerk Maxwell, Isaac Newton, or Albert Einstein. My work unites all their work and makes appropriate corrections and additions.

Your question is certainly answerable, but not in one page. My original book was 300 pages when printed. I have expanded it considerably and it is all available online for free. sota.aetherwizard.com

Phrozyn

Unread post by Phrozyn » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:54 am

I saw your post and signed up so I could participate. I'm so happy to see your post! :D

I wanted to know if you'd seen: https://energywavetheory.com/explanations/aether/

I ask because that is another theory I happened across that your post reminded me of.

I'll read through your site and then I might be better equipped to discuss.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Phrozyn wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:54 am I saw your post and signed up so I could participate. I'm so happy to see your post! :D

I wanted to know if you'd seen: https://energywavetheory.com/explanations/aether/

I ask because that is another theory I happened across that your post reminded me of.

I'll read through your site and then I might be better equipped to discuss.
Aether theorys that are based on the lie that MMXs gave & give null results for the detection of aetherwind are unlikely to contain much good.

Likewize aether theorys (such as the OP) that try to accommodate silly STR & silly GTR are unlikely to contain much good.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:01 am

"Mainstream cosmology suffers from having the wrong system of units to work with. With the correct system of units (QMU) it is easy to explain observations such as electrical discharges occurring during close gravitational approach.'

That would be explaining a phenomena that the entire population of astronomical science practitioners and space agencies have collectively refused to allow any one to see. For many decades.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer