Venus and the Ontario Trans Shop Teacher

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Demosophist

Re: Venus and the Ontario Trans Shop Teacher

Unread post by Demosophist » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:37 am

In my view, this visual comparison of Venus figures is every bit as strong an argument for a plasma discharges in earth's near space environment as are the findings on the stark similarities between the petroglyphs across the world.
Thanks. There's a lot of this reproduction of images in the cultures of the world. Dragons are the most obvious. It's impossible to believe that our ancestors didn't see *something* that looked like a dragon, and there aren't that many things that could evoke that perception. There's a long discourse between Bret Weinstein and a dentist who has a new theory about why there are so many people with malformed teeth. His theory is much more plausible than the conventional notion that it's due to changes in DNA, but he's being suppressed by orthodontists because his theories threaten their livelihood. I suspect this frame of mind even makes its appearance within the EU community. I don't want to think that. I'd rather believe otherwise, but I have to admit that being genuinely open to the kinds of ideas that we might need in order to survive an uncertain future is a real risk for individuals (and not merely because it threatens their jobs). That openness is no guarantee, but it's probably a necessary but insufficient condition. And we're going to have to move pretty quickly into that new mentality. We will need some better models for how to do that. Humor is good. And poetry. And beauty. Those are good places to practice as guides to being more tolerant.