Venus and the Ontario Trans Shop Teacher

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:41 pm

Yes, that's the story. By now everyone has heard of this weird guy with the big prosthetic breasts, but there may be more to this than a humorous image. My point was about the fact that this is a McLuhanesque retrieval, a side effect of a new post-mass (electrical/distributivist) media environment... part of the collective human memory making its way back to the surface in order to end the period of amnesia. Even the face mask is a prosthetic donned to conform to the prehistoric Venus... the archetype of the mother goddess. The fact that it's a male donning the feminine merges Mars and Venus, the great antagonists of the Iliad, when Mars was the "pupil in the eye" of Venus. The individual is being provoked by his own subconscious in resonance with the collective human subconscious, to manifest this ludicrous image, and the provocation is literally some ten to thirty thousand years old (by current reckoning), and literally from a different solar system!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Demosophist

Re: Venus and the Ontario Trans Shop Teacher

Unread post by Demosophist » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:42 pm

What?? I can't view files I've attached to my own post? WTF? Hey gatekeepers, time to wake up! Is this forum just another waste of time?

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:39 am

Look, I'm not saying what you're saying is worthless, but in this forum it really should just be about Thunderbolts, EU/PC.
Not to question all of Humanity's Soul but there are plenty of interweb places to discuss that. And I would hope that TB Forum just keeps to mostly the sciences.
Enjoy this though
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/van ... -big-money

Now here is the thing. We all can talk about things of one sort of=r the other all day long and it doesn't matter. There will be no progress is humanity while crazy thoughts are allowed, like the Big Bang.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:52 pm

Upon reading Demosophist's OP, I was suddenly struck with the likeness of the Neolithic Venus figures ! It is not a connection I could have made on my own, but nevertheless very interesting and amusing visual association.

• https://cdn.britannica.com/67/59067-050 ... 00-bce.jpg
    Fig. 1.1. Willendorf Venus Figure.
    "Late Paleolithic figure found at Willendorf, Lower Austria, and known as the Venus of Willendorf, limestone figurine originally coloured with red ochre, 30,000–25,000 BCE; in the Natural History Museum, Vienna."
  • https://cdn.britannica.com/36/9736-004- ... 0x700&q=85
    Fig. 1.2. Venus of Věstonice
    "Venus of Věstonice, clay statuette from Dolní Věstonice, Mikulov, Czech Republic, attributed to the Aurignacian culture, Upper Paleolithic Period; in the Moravian Museum, Brno, Czech Republic."

There is a video by Space News, which made a note of the otherworldly heads on these figures. You can see that they were geographically widespread. I was studying Cucuteni objects at the time, wondering what those female figures were, so I remember the video very clearly. I just can't find the link yet.

PS. We have not been able to post pictures for quite a while, but a link to a jpg image allows us to see the site, and the type of file. We appealed the loss of image posting for weeks, and then tried to bargain for the ability to post thumbnails, but Admin Dave Smith was unable to restore that feature to the 3.0 Forum.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:46 pm

Is this forum just another waste of time?
It should be okay to discuss your topic on this board, NIAMI (New Insights and Mad Ideas).
I didn't see what thread this one came off of, but NIAMI is good for many topics, including ancient myths. Ev Cochrane found in ancient myths that Mars was apparently seen once as a cross-dresser. See the reference in this paper: https://www.maverickscience.com/wp-cont ... /indra.pdf

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:21 pm

So was Bugs Bunny. And half of the women in Shakespeare. It's comedy.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:15 am

Look, I'm not saying what you're saying is worthless, but in this forum it really should just be about Thunderbolts, EU/PC.
Not to question all of Humanity's Soul but there are plenty of interweb places to discuss that. And I would hope that TB Forum just keeps to mostly the sciences.
That's just gobsmackingly ignorant. Since you don't appear to know what is or isn't "science" then your gatekeeping, by definition, is arbitrary. That's fine, if that's what people here want, but it really doesn't hold much interest for me. If you're inclined to say stupid stuff like that again, I'd suggest you find out a bit more about paradigms and engage a real philosophical debate. I wonder, do you even know what the Classical Trivium and Quadrivium were, or what Natural Philosophy was? If not, try not to show your ignorance so blatantly.

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:30 am

Upon reading Demosophist's OP, I was suddenly struck with the likeness of the Neolithic Venus figures ! It is not a connection I could have made on my own, but nevertheless very interesting and amusing visual association.
Yep, that was the point. I'm glad you got it. Visual associations are part of the "grammar" which mediates between left brain dialectic and right brain rhetoric. If our ancestors hadn't made visual associations we'd still be wearing leopard skins. In fact, virtually all of the archetypes came into being through visual associations. It's all about perception, as Peter Moddel makes clear in his presentation on the Future of Science in 2017. And James Joyce is making the same point in a different way in Finnegans Wake:
Bygmester Finnegan, of the Stuttering Hand, freemen’s maurer, lived in the broadest way immarginable in his rushlit toofarback for messuages before joshuan judges had given us numbers or Helviticus committed deuteronomy...
I imagine that, in the future, children will read Finnegans Wake with more or less perfect understanding. It will all make perfectly beautiful sense.

Demosophist

Unread post by Demosophist » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:09 pm

Google "Lamat Symbol" for a clue linking the large mamaries to the phase shifts of Venus, or perhaps a Mars/Venus conjunction as speculated by Ev Cochran: "In the case of the Lamat sign a pictograph is, indeed, worth a thousand words."

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:58 am

Demosophist wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:15 am That's just gobsmackingly ignorant. Since you don't appear to know what is or isn't "science" then your gatekeeping, by definition, is arbitrary. That's fine, if that's what people here want, but it really doesn't hold much interest for me. If you're inclined to say stupid stuff like that again, I'd suggest you find out a bit more about paradigms and engage a real philosophical debate. I wonder, do you even know what the Classical Trivium and Quadrivium were, or what Natural Philosophy was? If not, try not to show your ignorance so blatantly.
I understand what you're saying. It's not that I'm unaware or unwilling to go there, it's just I'm more concerned with the 4th Turning side of super-human things. And I put on my They Live glasses decades ago. I'm mostly a realist, and humble. I hope. Sorry to bother you. I actually spent a bit of time to write that in the most transpolite way.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:42 pm

Cargo says » "I understand what you're saying. It's not that I'm unaware or unwilling to go there, it's just I'm more concerned with the 4th Turning side of super-human things.... I actually spent a bit of time to write that in the most...-polite way."

Yes I understood you as saying we can't talk about current events.

But now that you explained, I have to go and look up the

fourth turning.

Okay, that's interesting ! (:
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:48 pm

Demosophist says » "Google "Lamat Symbol" for a clue linking the large mamaries to the phase shifts of Venus, or perhaps a Mars/Venus conjunction as speculated by Ev Cochran: "In the case of the Lamat sign a pictograph is, indeed, worth a thousand words.""[/i]

It was well worth it to revisit that presentation. It was a thoughtful look at a simple symbol, but in my private studies I had run across it many times, which made me take note and appreciate what I had been studying -- retrospectively. -- What fun ! Thank you for bringing that up.
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:49 am

"There is a video by Space News, which made a note of the otherworldly..." "the otherworldly..."
"the otherworldly..."

The otherworldly what again ? No jokes about that ?
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:23 pm

Okay, planets up that close are no laughing matter ! (: (inre the mother goddess figures of ancient cultures)

But neither is any kind of chemical, hormonal or surgical alteration of minors (inre shop tra s tea her).

Nor is being forced to pay for insurance that drugs children with hormones, which in turn alters the way that their genes are expressed, during the vulnerable time of childhood and adolescence.

Nor is paying for insurance that covers serious psychotropics for kids or adults. None of this is funny. I absolutely agree with everyone here.

But I did find the thunderbolts video !

It is in the Discourses of an Alien Sky playlist :
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:36 pm

Discourses on an Alien Sky #33 | The Prehistoric Mother Goddess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_l810EVYSU
Ch: ThunderboltsProject
dur 11:30

In my view, this visual comparison of Venus figures is every bit as strong an argument for a plasma discharges in earth's near space environment as are the findings on the stark similarities between the petroglyphs across the world.
~Homer