SAFIRE Experiment: 8 Potential Applications to Natural Phenomena

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 am

1. Could the heliospheric magnetic field (the sun's ballerina skirt) around the sun really be concentric shells instead?

2. Could the numerous disappearing and reappearing stars be the result of de-ionizing radiation around an electrode, as accidentally observed around SAFIRE?

3. Could the Bz tilt that is blamed for spectacular aurorae on earth actually be a shift in the configurations of the sun's concentric plasma double layers, as they impinge on the charged planet earth?

4. Could the New Horizons probe have encountered and documented many double layers surrounding the sun, as it approached Pluto?

5. Could the reversing magnetic fields encountered by the Parker Solar Probe actually be instrumental detection of concentric double layers surrounding the sun?
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Holger Isenberg

Re: SAFIRE Experiment: 8 Potential Applications to Natural Phenomena

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:28 pm

Brigit wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 am 5. Could the reversing magnetic fields encountered by the Parker Solar Probe actually be instrumental detection of concentric double layers surrounding the sun?
When I hear the word "switchback", I just think it's a placeholder name for relative movement through double layers ;) It's the phlogiston of current solar research.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:21 pm

Donald Scott, in his youtube video "Revisiting NASA’s Parker Solar Probe", suggests that these reversals are from the probe's travel through the Birkeland currents extending between the sun and the planets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0kVu3x42ag
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:48 pm

by Holger Isenberg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:28 am
"When I hear the word "switchback", I just think it's a placeholder name for relative movement through double layers ;) It's the phlogiston of current solar research."

Yes, sounding as boring as possible in their choice of words! (:
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:32 pm

jackokie » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:21 am says,
"Donald Scott, in his youtube video "Revisiting NASA’s Parker Solar Probe", suggests that these reversals are from the probe's travel through the Birkeland currents extending between the sun and the planets."

Yes he did! I absolutely love that. He says that the coronal caps are very possibly part of the electrical connection of the sun with the planets. I hope to see more about that. After all, the planets have connections (magnetic ropes, flux tubes, etc) at their poles with the sun.

It may be possible that the concentric double layers around the anode in the SAFIRE experiment are surrounding the sun, while at the same time those Birkeland currents are connecting the sun to the planets. In that case, both would be detected by Parker.

(SAFIRE was originally going to introduce charged, moving objects into the chamber; I think that was delayed or something. Maybe that is a little easier said than done (: But if the technical difficulties could be overcome, it would test the electric comet and give insight into planets forming cathodes with their primary star.)
~Homer

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:35 pm

On the scale of the sun itself, I would say there is but one spherical double layer(DL).
That DL is the chromosphere.
Dr Scott says that also, in his books , but he does not discuss it in his lectures or video's. (??)

The multiple double layers seen in the Safire project video's are generated by the high
external voltages provided to the Safire chamber. There is no external voltage circuit
provided separate voltages to the sun and the heliopause.
If one believes the sun is powered by its exterior, as I do, that means
any potential at the photosphere different from the heliopause, is generated by the increasing density of the electric plasma solar environment
as it moves into the sun. This is the "drift current" as described by Dr Scott. There are also the very high energy Ions
flowing into the sun which I admittedly do not know much about.

I suggest that we should be cautious giving the sun attributes taken from artificial electric plasma constructs
such as the Safire project, or Crookes tubes. There will be similarities but not necessarily sameness.

Holger Isenberg

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:40 pm

Brigit wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:32 pm SAFIRE was originally going to introduce charged, moving objects into the chamber; I think that was delayed or something.
That I was already wondering why they haven't added simulated comets into the chamber!

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:03 pm

Holger Isenberg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:40 pm says,
"I was already wondering why they haven't added simulated comets into the chamber!"

Hello HolgerIsenburg. It was -- absolutely -- in the works of the original experimental design.

They had a gimbal set up (a movable arm) to both
1. probe the plasma properties AND 2. to introduce a charged object.

This movable arm/gimbal was used to support a tungsten instrument. And that hollow tungsten tip caused some incredibly blinding light and an arc between the anode and the tungsten. It was...so brilliant. It also caused some electrical scarring on the anode, plus it basically ... RECRYSTALLIZED the tungsten and a whole bunch of other elements showed up in the chamber.

So forget that.

Take home: it may still be in the design of experiment. :praying hands: (:
~Homer

Holger Isenberg

Unread post by Holger Isenberg » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:14 am

Brigit wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:03 pm This movable arm/gimbal was used to support a tungsten instrument. And that hollow tungsten tip caused some incredibly blinding light and an arc between the anode and the tungsten. It was...so brilliant. It also caused some electrical scarring on the anode, plus it basically ... RECRYSTALLIZED the tungsten and a whole bunch of other elements showed up in the chamber.
Interesting! But contamination is difficult to exclude. See this mystery of the sodium plasma in the microwave oven as example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0u8Vtf2GoQ There the yellow-glowing sodium plasma is most likely created by dissolved sodium from the beaker glass, which is a bit surprising to see how the glass corrodes so quickly within seconds.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:40 pm

The problem is the scale of the chamber.

The Tungsten probe had such an energetic reaction because it crossed so many layers simultaneously.

It basically shorted out the layers, and all of that constrained energy hit at once. That's what caused the transmutation.

To test a comet moving through the system they would have to have more space between the layers, and whatever they use to support the model would have to be insulated completely.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:06 pm

Holger Isenberg » Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:14 pm says,
"Interesting! But contamination is difficult to exclude. See this mystery of the sodium plasma in the microwave oven as example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0u8Vtf2GoQ There the yellow-glowing sodium plasma is most likely created by dissolved sodium from the beaker glass, which is a bit surprising to see how the glass corrodes so quickly within seconds."

Nice (:
That's true. Plasma machining and deposition are going to be important in explaining the events inside the chamber.

But no worries HolgerIsenberg, because no one wrote a rogue esoteric paper based on the tungsten probe.

#Phoenicianglass #saltpeter
  • "The earliest historian to write about the history of glass making was Pliny the Elder. He wrote about an unintentional discovery. On a long-forgotten evening after landing on the coast of eastern Mediterranean near the mouth of the Belus River, the Phoenicians set about the task of preparing their evening meal. Being unable to find proper rocks on which to set their pots, they obtained some cakes of saltpeter from their ship's cargo and placed their cooking vessels on them before lighting a fire. The heat from the flames caused the saltpeter and quartz sand on the shore to melt. These combined into streams of an unknown fluid, which hardened into a translucent substance later known as glass. Here is a quote of his exact words:

A ship belonging to traders in soda once called here, so the story goes, and they spread out along the shore to make a meal. There were no stones to support their cooking-pots, so they placed lumps of soda from their ship under them. When these became hot and fused with the sand on the beach, streams of an unknown liquid flowed, and this was the origin of glass. (Pliny, 362)"
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:39 pm

allynh » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:40 pm says,
"The problem is the scale of the chamber. The Tungsten probe had such an energetic reaction because it crossed so many layers simultaneously. It basically shorted out the layers, and all of that constrained energy hit at once. That's what caused the transmutation."

And wouldn't a comet, if it's tail was sufficiently long, also cross layers simultaneously and short them out? But the probe was made much shorter right after that, which was probably more cost effective (:
~Homer

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 pm

SAFIRE:8 subtopic What happened to the tungsten

allynh » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:40 pm says,
"The problem is the scale of the chamber. The Tungsten probe had such an energetic reaction because it crossed so many layers simultaneously. It basically shorted out the layers, and all of that constrained energy hit at once. That's what caused the transmutation."

I think the variables are
1. the presence of a heavier element possibly acted as a catalyst for other reactions
2. crossing plasma regions with a conductor, as allynh pointed out
3. hollow objects can have interesting physical properties

If we think about the tungsten wires that burn out in light bulbs, how often is there an exceedingly bright flash, which you can see even with your eyes closed, like lightning? I think that if we were to examine all of our burnt out tungsten filaments, they would show transmutation. ref: exploding wires
~Homer

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:57 am

Look at how small the chamber was, how much energy was constrained among the layers.

Now scale up the chamber by ten. The amount of energy constrained in something that large would explode if it was shorted out by the probe.

- Whatever probe they use will always short out multiple layers.

Remember, the Solar System probably has millions of miles between each layer.

Watch the SAFIRE videos again. I cringe every time I see the Tungsten probe that they used.

Special Feature: THE SAFIRE SUN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBInhPFFVog

I mentioned in another thread that I would like them to rent a Digital X-Ray camera, and see if they are producing X-Rays.

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:53 am

jacmac wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:35 pm I suggest that we should be cautious giving the sun attributes taken from artificial electric plasma constructs such as the Safire project, or Crookes tubes. There will be similarities but not necessarily sameness.
This. If anything, SAFIRE is too perfect a representation (and ignoring the "anode" emphasis of that project as well) to be comparable with the sun. Our sun is dirty, big and has an unknown core. SAFIRE is clean, small and has a known hollow or solid metallic core. They're not comparable directly, but useful insights can be gleaned from SAFIRE if we assume electromagnetic forces are likewise active on our cathode sun.