Energy Current In Electric Conductors.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
jackokie

Re: Energy Current In Electric Conductors.

Unread post by jackokie » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm

@crawler More than how to get our hands on a scope, my main interest in the topic is what do we do with the scope? How is the electon demonstrated in the lab? How are the other theories of electricity falsified by these experiments?
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:58 pm

jackokie wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm @crawler More than how to get our hands on a scope, my main interest in the topic is what do we do with the scope? How is the electon demonstrated in the lab? How are the other theories of electricity falsified by these experiments?
u send a signal into one end of the rod, the signal propagates to the other end, does a U-turn & comes back, & the scope measures the time taken.
If the time for a threaded rod is the same as the time for a plain rod then my electons are falsified.
If the time for the threaded rod is more than for the plain rod, by the extra distance up & down over the threads, then my electon theory succeeds, & every other existing theory, standard & crackpot, fail.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:05 am

Color me rabbit. Go ahead and url a sample scope in a catalog of the type you need.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:20 pm

Cargo wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:05 am Color me rabbit. Go ahead and url a sample scope in a catalog of the type you need.
I have never used a scope, it would be better to find someone who has a scope or has access to one.
The faster the scope the better. The faster the scope then the shorter/smaller u can make the experiment.
I asked a guy with a 20 GHz scope to do my X but he didnt get back (& he had done very similar Xs before)(not for me).
I asked another guy with a 350 MHz scope (who had done a famous X before), but after a few emails he didnt reply, i think that he reckoned that my X was baloney (& i had said i would pay the $100 for the rods).
I sent an email to my local university but no answer.
I saw new 300 MHz scopes on ebay for $500, but good probes cost another $200.
Most scopes are 4 channel. But my X needs only 2 channels.
Anyhow, using 2 channels u get the full speed of the scope. If u use for some reason all 4 channels then that halves the speed of the scope to a half of its supposed rating.
Electricity goes at 1 ft per nanosecond (if no insulation) -- so an 8 ft rod takes 16 ns (or about 24 ns for a threaded rod). A 1 GHz scope would measure 16 ns +- 1 ns, or praps it is +- 0.5 ns. And 24 ns +- 1 ns or +- 0.5 ns. That looks plenty accurate enough to me.
For the same accuracy a 300 MHz scope would need rods 3.3 times as long, ie 24 ft (by coupling three 8 ft rods together). Rods cost say $10 each.
Electons might earn a Nobel.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:15 pm

@crawler: OK, sounds like you've laid out a straightforward test plan. What would you expect to happen where the 8 ft rods are joined?

What do you other forum participants think about this experiment?

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 pm

jackokie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:15 pm@crawler: OK, sounds like you've laid out a straightforward test plan. What would you expect to happen where the 8 ft rods are joined?

What do you other forum participants think about this experiment?
It would be better if there were no joins -- hence a single rod & a fast scope.
At a join there will be a partial reflexion (so called), but such reflexions will be obvious & will not confuse the result anyhow.
My only concern is that there are a plurality of reflexions due to the threads -- but even here the desired signal would i reckon be obvious.
If i had my own scope i would do other similar experiments using insulated rods, & partially insulated rods.
The bottom line is that silly standard electric theory would be a dead duck.
And i would have to learn Swedish.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Oh, haha, that type of scope. oscilllo.. Not sure where my head was there. Yes, just buying one that does 1Ghz is very pricey. A Mhz scope would be cheaper, a few hundred, but then we have the rod length issue. It would be better to find someone that has 1Ghz+ who's willing to run X.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:06 pm

Cargo wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 pmOh, haha, that type of scope. oscilllo.. Not sure where my head was there. Yes, just buying one that does 1Ghz is very pricey. A Mhz scope would be cheaper, a few hundred, but then we have the rod length issue. It would be better to find someone that has 1Ghz+ who's willing to run X.
Any scope would work. If a slow scope needing say 10 rods each 8 ft then there are lots & lots of reflexions & reflexions of reflexions etc etc, in which case it would be best to lay the rods in a circle back to the scope so that the scope could measure the one-way speed, rather than relying on a reflexion offa a dead-end -- this would reduce the reflexion problem by a factor of 4 or more.

But mightbe a slow scope could get meaningful results using just one length of rod, the longer the better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm

Once we get all the details sorted out I'm going to approach the community colleges and tech schools here in town to see if I can talk one of them into running the experiment (assuming they have a suitable scope). I would think we would want to try various thread pitch and depth combinations, plus different materials (steel, aluminum, copper, whathaveyou).

I could only facilitate getting the experiment run. I would have to defer to the team as to the actual parameters and results - maybe just put the team in touch with the lab. I guess it should be up to the team to designate a team leader, although since we're trying to confirm the Electon it should probably be @crawler.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 am

jackokie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pmOnce we get all the details sorted out I'm going to approach the community colleges and tech schools here in town to see if I can talk one of them into running the experiment (assuming they have a suitable scope). I would think we would want to try various thread pitch and depth combinations, plus different materials (steel, aluminum, copper, whathaveyou).

I could only facilitate getting the experiment run. I would have to defer to the team as to the actual parameters and results - maybe just put the team in touch with the lab. I guess it should be up to the team to designate a team leader, although since we're trying to confirm the Electon it should probably be @crawler.
Yes after we all share a Nobel there are lots of combinations etc one could play with.
But i feel sure that a simple galv plain rod & theaded rod from your nearest hardware would do the trick in the first instance.
In theory the speed of electricity is the same along every (single) conductor, if not enameled or insulated.
A team sounds fraught. My contact who has been credited with doing one of the top 10 experiments in the history of man lost interest in my threaded rod X koz he wanted to apply his radio ham knowledge, he didnt think that my simple square signal reflecting offa the dead end would work.
I could have driven 2 hr to his place, bought some rods on the way, & proven my electons before lunch, while he was still crunching frequencies in his radio equations.
The rod(s) need to be hung well up away from the ground/floor from the ceiling, using plastic string, otherwise there would be a ghost signal from the ground/floor.
But i dont want to make this sound difficult or complicated in any way -- it would be the most simple & momentous X ever done i reckon.

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:26 pm

SCOPE means a lot of things. What are you talking about ?

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:33 pm

jacmac wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:26 pm SCOPE means a lot of things. What are you talking about ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscilloscope

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 pm

@crawler OK.

danda

Unread post by danda » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:47 pm

I'm new to this thread.

The experiment sounds interesting, and worth doing. why not?

If successful, I don't see that it proves "electons" are the cause. Nothing can ever really be proven right, only falsified. So my first question would be:

how/why would this falsify existing electromagnetic (or other) theories with regards to conducting current in a wire?

Also, I recently read James DeMeo's book on the ether, which puts forth the notion of a dynamic ether which exhibits drag (slows down) when near (or in) physical matter, such as the earth. Assuming this ether is the medium which conducts the waves that transmit electrical energy, then I would think this could be an alternate explanation for the energy to transmit more slowly along a threaded bar, which has a longer total distance up and down all the valleys/peaks and presumably more ether to travel through. That said, I have not read up on either of the two theories discussed in this thread yet.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:47 am

I like this idea and the reference to HAM reminds of a old friend I know. Oh, and another chap I know who has great background for this. But he would probably call social services for just mentioning the EU. Or maybe not, if I can approach it the right way. This might take a few months. But I like it.

On the 'rod' properties, can you link to something at homedepot.com which might at least give a rough starting point for the shape. They have lots of bolts, some several feet long. They can't be 'coiled' though without some kind forged in fire episode. Someone will want to the know the size of each wave eventually. The pitch, depth, freq, etc.