How to possibly create a Fractal Solar System on Earth with Electricity

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
spark

How to possibly create a Fractal Solar System on Earth with Electricity

Unread post by spark » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:48 pm

You will need a Van de graaff Generator, Tesla Pancake Coil, a motor and small balloons or soap bubbles for this experiment.

Modify Van de graaff Generator's hollow metal ball to be able to rotate with a motor. Put Tesla Pancake Coil inside the hollow metal ball at middle/equator which will rotate with the metal ball. Also there should be small hole at top and bottom of metal ball for magnetic field to leak out of.

Rotating Metal Ball will generate a rotating radial electric field to emulate Sun's electric field, and Tesla Pancake Coil connected to Tesla Coil will generate rotating alternating magnetic field to emulate Sun's magnetic field. The Sun has an electric field that reaches all the way to heliopause, and an alternating magnetic field that alternates every 11 years, north becomes south and south becomes north. All of which rotates with the Sun. Also experiment with tilting the rotation axis and magnetic axis of metal ball and pancake coil to emulate the difference between rotation axis and magnetic axis.

Once you have a large area covered with electric field and magnetic field, if you aim small balloons or soap bubbles of various sizes at the Rotating Metal Ball, chances are the small balloons or soap bubbles will start orbiting the Rotating Metal Ball and you will have a fractal solar system. Possibly proving planets orbit the Sun due to powerful electric and magnetic forces in space and not necessarily due to only gravity.

spark

Re: How to possibly create a Fractal Solar System on Earth with Electricity

Unread post by spark » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:48 pm

You can also alternatively magnetize the rotating hollow metal ball and skip the need to use tesla pancake coil to generate magnetic field but you wont be able to experiment with tilting the magnetic axis relative to rotation axis then.

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:31 pm

@spark Have you actually done the experiment you describe in your first post?
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

spark

Unread post by spark » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:55 pm

jackokie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:31 pm @spark Have you actually done the experiment you describe in your first post?
Its not possible for me to do any experiment myself. I simply hope someone who can experiment will someday.

spark

Unread post by spark » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:10 pm

You can fill the various balloons with various mixture of gases to emulate atmospheric composition. I wonder how or if that will affect how the balloons will orbit the metal ball. You can also fill the balloons with various metal vapors and dust particles along with gases to see what effect the rotating electric field and magnetic field will have on it.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:17 pm

You always need to have a few bottles of bubbles in the pantry for party favors ! JIC !

I think the bubbles are definitely responding to the air movement around the van de Graaff from the motor and the brushes.

This van de Graaff is a very nice vintage piece I found in an antique/collectibles store. I don't think any one with this nice of a van de Graaff would make any alterations to it in order to "rotate" the electric field. Even putting the whole apparatus on top of a spinning susan would probably damage the wires. And I don't know if you would actually rotate the field that way. The reason I raise that question is that the brushes are always creating a charge on the inside of the van de Graaff ball, so I am not sure if rotating it would do much. But I am open to hearing what happens to the field in that set up.

Bubbles are so transitory. They do have interesting physics to them, and I think Birkeland studied surface tension on oils and soaps IIRC. ref needed. I think they would easily polarize on one side and attract/repel from the ball.

But this thread reminded me of my dream set of gas tubes.
  • https://cdn.xump.com/images/products/ga ... s-300A.jpg
    This set of eight pure gas tubes is great for physics light emission experiments with a Tesla Coil or Van De Graaff generator.

Included gasses:

Nitrogen
    Hydrogen
    Helium
    Neon
    Argon
    Krypton
    Xenon
    Oxygen
    Each glass tube is 2cm in diameter and 10cm long. Gasses are permanently sealed in the tubes. Purity of gasses: 99.999%

xump com
And I finally ordered them, with permission from the fam of course. But it is your fault you guys :D :)
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

spark

Unread post by spark » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:45 pm

Small balloons or soap bubbles acting as planets will gain charge from electric field of Van de graaff Generator (kind of emulating surface charge on all planets and moons and ionospheres, plasmaspheres and van allen belts around all planets and moons) and start moving right angles to the rotating magnetic field, creating orbits.

"All planets revolve in approximately one plane. They revolve in a plane perpendicular to the lines of force of the sun’s magnetic field." - Immanuel Velikovsky.

"The sun is a rotating charged body, and it creates a magnetic field. We assume the solar charge to be large enough to produce a magnetic field with lines of force reaching the orbit of Pluto. The charged planets move at right angles to the sun’s magnetic lines of force and describe the usual circular motion to which moving charged bodies are subjected in a magnetic field. Satellites, in turn, revolve in smaller magnetic fields produced by the rotation of the charged planets. The non-rotating planets have no satellites, for they do not produce magnetic fields. If there are rotating satellites, they may be able to revolve trabants around them." - Immanuel Velikovsky.