Energy Current In Electric Conductors.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
crawler

Re: Energy Current In Electric Conductors.

Unread post by crawler » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:05 am

Cargo wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:47 am I like this idea and the reference to HAM reminds of a old friend I know. Oh, and another chap I know who has great background for this. But he would probably call social services for just mentioning the EU. Or maybe not, if I can approach it the right way. This might take a few months. But I like it.

On the 'rod' properties, can you link to something at homedepot.com which might at least give a rough starting point for the shape. They have lots of bolts, some several feet long. They can't be 'coiled' though without some kind forged in fire episode. Someone will want to the know the size of each wave eventually. The pitch, depth, freq, etc.
I think u can get 3/8" galv rod say 10' long in plain & in threaded -- say $15 each.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 am

danda wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:47 pm I'm new to this thread.
The experiment sounds interesting, and worth doing. why not?
If successful, I don't see that it proves "electons" are the cause. Nothing can ever really be proven right, only falsified. So my first question would be:
how/why would this falsify existing electromagnetic (or other) theories with regards to conducting current in a wire?
Also, I recently read James DeMeo's book on the ether, which puts forth the notion of a dynamic ether which exhibits drag (slows down) when near (or in) physical matter, such as the earth. Assuming this ether is the medium which conducts the waves that transmit electrical energy, then I would think this could be an alternate explanation for the energy to transmit more slowly along a threaded bar, which has a longer total distance up and down all the valleys/peaks and presumably more ether to travel through. That said, I have not read up on either of the two theories discussed in this thread yet.
Existing standard theories & crackpot theories will not be able to explain why a threaded rod gives slower electricity.
In fact they have all been falsified already, koz they cant explain why insulation on a wire slows electricity.
My photonic (electon) electricity explains both.

Aether is indeed the medium in which photons (eg electons) propagate. Yes there is indeed more aether to travel throo up & over & down the threads. Thats the reason.

But re aether drag -- there is no such thing -- not if at constant velocity -- but there is drag when there is non-constant velocity, ie when there is acceleration -- it is acceleration drag.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:06 am

jackokie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:13 pm Once we get all the details sorted out I'm going to approach the community colleges and tech schools here in town to see if I can talk one of them into running the experiment (assuming they have a suitable scope). I would think we would want to try various thread pitch and depth combinations, plus different materials (steel, aluminum, copper, whathaveyou).

I could only facilitate getting the experiment run. I would have to defer to the team as to the actual parameters and results - maybe just put the team in touch with the lab. I guess it should be up to the team to designate a team leader, although since we're trying to confirm the Electon it should probably be @crawler.
I might buy a 200 MHz scope from China on ebay for $300. Say after Xmas.
And show that a threaded rod conductor has slower elekticity than non-threaded.
"Proving" that fast elekticity on a wire (rod) is due to my elektons (photons) hugging the surface.
Nowadays i use the terms elekton (instead of electon), & elekticity (instead of electicity).
Elektron --------- a photon that orbits a nucleus in an atom (ie an elekton that hugs a nucleus rather than a wire).
Elektricity ------- the slow flow of elektrons (inside a say wire).
Electron ----------- a photon that has formed a loop by biting its own tail. It is a particle. It gives us static charge (on a surface usually).
Electricity---------- the slow flow of electrons (on a surface)(of say a wire or balloon etc).
Elektons elektrons & electrons all have a negative charge (probly of equal magnitude).
.................................... Praps someone can think of better names, that i can use in my Nobel speech.