Unusual Anomaly - Need Explinations & Insights

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
3ntropysGamer

Unusual Anomaly - Need Explinations & Insights

Unread post by 3ntropysGamer » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:48 pm

Is this an okay sub forum to post this in?

Hello i'm posting this in here for purposes of research and information gathering regarding an unusual anomaly that showed up on an image taken of a camp fire.

The anomaly in question is a 'spark', yet this (in my speculation) isn't like any other i've ever seen ... It looks as if it's composed of 2 seperate high energy particles (sparks) which are for some reason, (why i'm posting this in here because I believe this has an electrical cause) are in some type of interaction or orbit in around each other. One looks like it has a 'head' and they are wrapping around a central 'object' or perhaps the other colliding spark somehow.

https://ibb.co/yphLymq

Couple of points

I was meditating at the time this image was captured.

Also had an outer body experience around the time this captured.

This image is the 3rd in a series of 3 images taken when I felt that, the fire 'came alive'.

This is a normal campfire burning wood from broken trees/branches ect.

no weird chemicals or ingredients.

Few Questions :

What do you folks know or believe this thing to be?

How did it form?

Is it normal to see this type of 'event' in ones campfire?
Sign of The Times