I give you the Celestial Apex!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Cargo

I give you the Celestial Apex!

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:02 am

Now hold my hand for a minute. This requires some very broad level thinking with a bit of imagination. We are visual creatures, and our vision of the Universe, our Sol system, other Galaxies are all based on very well done (or not) rendered images. Oh bother, I've been away for a while and feel like a big story is coming out, so let me get right to the apex of my turn here.

Do you have Netflix? Watch this amazing revelation of what is beyond the 'strings on a pearl' and what it may look like. I really point this out because I almost would bet (a prediction?) that in some time from now (or maybe it's in a NASA archive already), this image or something very close to it, will be coming not from SciFi Anime, but from Science. And it's Electric in my view, of course.

Season 2, Episode 3 - Masters of the Universe
Scene time 9:30 - 11:30

Imagine standing in orbit around your Planet, and with the power of the universe, you start to pull back. "we are adrift in a sea of Stars" to countless Galaxies, to massive strings of light in a web, to finally, the Celestial Apex.. It really is very well done. I mean, just look at it!
Be wary of looking too deeply into the horrors of the void. It can get awfully addicting.

I don't know why, but there is some strange power that hits me when watching this scene. Like finally we may be getting to a break through somewhere, and the revelation will be what Safire should have done (or may still yet do, who knows).
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Cargo

Re: I give you the Celestial Apex!

Unread post by Cargo » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:11 am

If I feel the need to get fancy, I may try to make a movie or gif clip of the scene and host it somewhere. I did find a screenshot online though that at least gives everyone a glimpse of the apex.
Hope this comes though
https://www.looper.com/img/gallery/the- ... 79179.webp
What you see in the background in this scene is our Universe. And if you take the current know map of twisted pearls like this one
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com ... f=1&nofb=1

This would be only a few pixels or less wide in that glowing ball back there. And the scene pulls back from planet scale to this apex scale. It's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time.

Maybe nobody here has Netflix.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:27 pm

What i see is Conrad Ranzan's infinite eternal cellular dynamic steady state universe.
And there is no such thing as an apex -- no up -- no down.
But we do have aetherwind blowing from center of cell to edge of cell in each cell.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:07 am

Did you watch the scene?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:14 pm

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:37 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nrv676 ... sp=sharing

This is a test. Getting closer. Test video/audio share.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Okay, here is the scene in full. Just watch how they show space as they pull back from the planet to the universe. It's like the inside of a torus.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14bY10E ... kptca3dTkp

KTMKim

Unread post by KTMKim » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Cargo wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:24 pm Okay, here is the scene in full. Just watch how they show space as they pull back from the planet to the universe. It's like the inside of a torus.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14bY10E ... kptca3dTkp
“There’s no reason there is no plan we are all of us utterly alone” She says. These people disgust me at every turn. Couldn’t leave well enough alone, had to screw with He-Man and rape the ideal masculine with unnatural concepts like feminism, entropy, and non-science. However, the trend is for people to watch YouTube videos more than mainstream, so I noticed more low budget sci fi films are approaching CMEs and disaster scenarios around an electric sun and universe.

It doesn’t surprise me a bit that masters of the universe jumps on this, and at the same time, Vesica Pisces is clearly visible, an occult symbol I’m sure all of you know. Whatever anyone believes about these symbols, they are still cramming it in your face along with THEIR verbal version of what’s up.

Nothing but seeds of confusion.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:32 am

I hear you, and it's interesting to pick up on EvilLyns lines, but those really don't matter in my senses. They are powerful for her character, but not a factor for the coolness of the Apex. After-all, she doesn't see it, it's all 'empty'.
Going into occult realm is certainly not something I would bother with either. I mean two intersecting circles that look a fish is not something I was thinking of when seeing an electric torrid field or massive z-pinches and lighting arcs.

Interestingly, when I got someone else to watch this, the first thing they brought up was the intro to the movie Contact (1997). Which because of it's date, actually stops 'going back in time' before the cosmic web as we see it today. So +1 or really +2 levels to the Celestial Apex shown here.

KTMKim

Unread post by KTMKim » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:27 pm

Cargo wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:32 am Going into occult realm is certainly not something I would bother with either. I mean two intersecting circles that look a fish is not something I was thinking of when seeing an electric torrid field or massive z-pinches and lighting arcs.
Very good sir.

Yet when we can’t see those forms and understand their occult nature through history, we don’t even have access to what Thunderbolts Project teaches. How could anyone connect the dots so eloquently as Talbot, Perrat, and Thornhill unless they knew of these ancient symbols and could accurately find them poised throughout history.

Michael Tsarion was who I found 20 years ago to point out these symbols used through the ages and today. One can not unsee what they’ve seen. They are everywhere. I’m glad I could point them out for you.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:00 am

Another AWESOME Worlds in Collision and EU History shown in today's 'hollywood'. At the ~26min of the 2021 Mortal Kombat movie, another 'realm' shows what Jupiter would have been like on Earth during the time of the Gods, before the conjunction that gave us what we see as our Solar System today.
It only lasts a few seconds, but the visuals are perfect I think.