the new Herbig Haro explanation id the key for new physics.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
leo vuyk

the new Herbig Haro explanation id the key for new physics.

Unread post by leo vuyk » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:11 pm

The discovery of the dual blackhole based Herbig Haro system seems the key to NEW PHYSICS free vacuum energy.
see: Primordial Black Holes and Dual Herbig Haro Effects for Star-Galaxy Formation
https://vixra.org/pdf/2101.0158v1.pdf
it is suggested, that the Big Bang was the explosion of a former Big Crunch Dark Matter Black Hole Nucleus of an Axion-Higgs string based knot, compacted by
the diluted vacuum and eaten by the former universe black holes. “It was an old idea of Stephen Hawking’s:
Unseen “primordial” black holes might be the hidden dark matter.
It fell out of favor for decades, but a new series of studies has shown how the theory can work”
by Joshua Sokol:

Xuxalina Rihhia

Re: the new Herbig Haro explanation id the key for new physics.

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:47 am

Black holes are mathematical figments of mainstream astronomers' imagination. Matter is electrical in nature and would not be able to be compressed to the density of "neutronium," let alone infinite density. You cannot have infinite density with only finite mass.
In a flying saucer I ride. Nothing down below can hide!

Hey, what can I say?

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 pm

In Q-FFF string theory fermions are based on propeller shaped strings with mass , to be eble to rotate by the collision with oscillating ( non propeller) vacuum strings, which can group together into cmpressed knots called micro black holes. without mass. https://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

jackokie

Unread post by jackokie » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:14 pm

@leo I'll confess I'm kind of old school, the school that says real science is based on three pillars: Observation, hypothesis, experiment. What is the point of these speculations about Herbig Haro, or other constructs such as black holes, neutron stars, and the like? What is the difference between these speculations and arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Not meaning to pick on you, but every day I see some new "discovery" that "may" help us "learn something" about something; the "discovery" of course is not connected to any falsifiable theory. Is there any way this Herbig Haro explanation can be confirmed in the lab?

I refuse to call these flights of fancy "physics", and I believe it would be far better if others refused to do so as well. If it's not confirmed by experiment, or observation without confirmation bias, then it's not physics. PopSci foolishness, like claiming neutrino oscillation has been proved although no frequency distribution exists of the neutrinos leaving the sun, is out of control. Foolishness, where curiosity and freedom of thought are suppressed in favor of the Narrative's groupthink. Imagine the benefits to humankind if the money we're spending on LIGO, etc. were available to lab-based science. When we run out of things to investigate in the laboratory maybe some of these conjectures might be entertaining. Right now they're just intellectual onanism.
Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once.

BeAChooser

Unread post by BeAChooser » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:18 pm

jackokie wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:14 pm What is the point of these speculations about Herbig Haro, or other constructs such as black holes, neutron stars, and the like?
K'Ching K'Ching. The purpose is to keep the money flowing so they can pay their mortgages, etc.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:47 pm

Xuxalina Rihhia wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:47 am Black holes are mathematical figments of mainstream astronomers' imagination. Matter is electrical in nature and would not be able to be compressed to the density of "neutronium," let alone infinite density. You cannot have infinite density with only finite mass.
I have a sample of 'dark mathematics'
2+2=5
This is a true fact because '1' is a 'dark number'😄 ok. Sorry. Just trying to be a little funny...real little