Thunderbolts YouTube channel

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
GaryN

Re: Thunderbolts YouTube channel

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Sorry Gary, but images like these convince me that material in the jets is moving outward …
The first image does give the impression of stuff crashing into other stuff, but that is what NASA wants you to believe. There is actually no proof though that there is any matter at all in those 'jets'. This is just another instance of NASA telling us whatever they want as there will never be any way to prove them wrong.
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:15 pm

Gareth Samuel: The Strangest Comet in the Solar System
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ_TO1a9xAg&t=5s

Just wanted to point out that during the Apollo 13 mission they tried to photograph the Comet Bennett twice, and were about to try a third time when all hell broke loose. Despite the camera being pointed at the comet by the navigation computer they could neither see nor photograph it, which means they could not sketch it either, as they had been encouraged to do by ground control. Clearly the only reason it was visible from Earth is that the comet emits at the UV and up wavelengths and it is Earths atmosphere that allowed for visibility.

I noticed that where my comments on the TB and other channels do not show up in the Top Comments listing that there are many comments that do not have any likes but still show up, so assume that it must be dislikes that cause my posts not to show.

Also before the incident on Apollo 13 ground control had gone through the scheduled experiments and crossed out both the star cluster and Earthshine photography items. I wonder why? :D
“I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.” -Albert Einstein

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:30 pm

Found you.

I went to the link, scrolled through all of the posts with "Top Comments" as the option, and did not see your post.

Then I switched to "Newest First" and your post was right on top, showing 1 hour ago, and 1 "like", so I don't know how YouTube is displaying stuff.