Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric cur

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Poppa Tom

Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric cur

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:29 pm

I bring the subject up because I believe clouds form electrically. An aspect of water, it could be susceptible to electromagnetic thought patterns, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto experiments-
https://youtu.be/1qQUFvufXp4

What brought this up is I have three pictures on three separate days of cloud formations that appear to take the subject form of each event.
#1-A crucifix-like cloud outside a church during Easter mass
#2-A picture of a hula girl headress regalia, or 'haku' complete with face and hair
#3- Infinity Gauntlet movie premiere. - Mistress Death and Thanos

I don't go around showing what I have but these three are striking in form and context
I don't know where to post them but I would gladly email them if you like.
People laugh because it may be a form of pareidolia, I'm not an expert but I read somewhere there is not one confirmed case.
Another argument for this effect are experiments concerning photons and DNA in a vacuum experiments done by Vladimir Poponin
https://youtu.be/nRyblmNyE4A

Its not pareidolia if the face is there.

Change my mind :D

crawler

Re: Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric

Unread post by crawler » Sun May 02, 2021 9:34 pm

Praps the clouds came first, & the event followed.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

Poppa Tom

Re: Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sat May 08, 2021 4:44 am

paladin17 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:09 pmNo.
Bwahahaaaaaaa. Where are your references? Hey, these are mad ideas. Get out of the box. :D
Rethink, electric water the 3rd state. Ez.....I propose.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:37 am

I would wonder how they could presuppose an event?

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:02 am

Poppa Tom wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:37 am I would wonder how they could presuppose an event?
Explain please, I'm not quite grasping your meaning here.

Roshi

Unread post by Roshi » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Alarmed by the Soviet program, the United States launched its own study, at the SRI International, California. A man called Ingo Swann, a renowned psychic of New York, was the first ‘Remote Viewer’ to collaborate with the investigating physicist, Hal Putoff, at SRI. The results again were counter-intuitive. Remote perception was indeed possible.
If the evidence emanating from these studies is taken cognizance of then one must concede that modern science has missed out on some very important facets of reality
Princeton University research shows collective action works

"Modern science" is a bunch of career oriented people that will not touch stuff like this, unless they want to end up without a "science career". It's not entirely their fault, I am sure that as young people - interested in science, they weren't exactly planning on this.

As you can see in the article above - the military does not care how it works as long as it does, and proves more open minded towards this concept. But they will not tell anyone about their real results, of course.

Brigit

Unread post by Brigit » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:41 pm

by Poppa Tom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:29 pm
"Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric current?"

Actually there are some interesting cases of cloud formations on Saturn's moon, Titan.

"Why does Titan, Saturn's moon, have what looks like an enormous white arrow about the size of Texas on its surface?

A research [paper] by Jonathon L. Mitchell...has answered this question by using a global circulation model of Titan to demonstrate how planetary scale atmospheric waves affect the moon's weather patterns, leading to a 'stenciling' effect that results in sharp and sometimes surprising cloud shapes.

'These atmospheric waves are somewhat like the natural resonant vibrations in a wine glass,' Mitchell said.

Individual clouds might ring the bell, so to speak, and once the ringing starts, the clouds have to respond to that vibration.'" Phys org

I think the jury's out on the value of this global circulation model for Titan; especially keeping in mind that GCMs cannot and do not model clouds on earth (rendering the climate models worthless). But his description of resonant ringing is a curiosity.

My own view on clouds is that if you notice, the vast majority of the time they do not look like any earthly objects, but are a class of heavenly forms all their own. If you add to them the various colors of the sky and sunlight at any given time of day, or even moonlight, you could say they never ever repeat in a lifetime but go by in an infinite variety. So that leads me to think that the clouds and sky and colors you see on any day are just for you, to remind you of heaven, not of earth.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:11 pm

paladin17 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:09 pmNo.
Easter Sunday. Easter Sunday in Hilo https://imgur.com/gallery/MEwaN56

Opening of Infinity Gauntlet https://imgur.com/gallery/azYf4rq

Merry Monarch Hula Fest.
Hula Girl Haku https://imgur.com/gallery/UHKf25r

No?

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:16 pm

Here are the examples I've stated

Merry Monarch Hula Contest
Hula Girl Haku https://imgur.com/gallery/UHKf25r

Infinity Gauntlet Opening night
https://imgur.com/gallery/azYf4rq

Easter Sunday, above St. Joseph's Church Hilo HI
Easter Sunday in Hilo https://imgur.com/gallery/MEwaN56

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Track down the book:

The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, where he discusses
Today nearly everyone is familiar with holograms, three-dimensional images projected into space with the aid of a laser. Now, two of the world's most eminent thinkers -- University of London physicists David Bohm, a former protege of Einstein's and one of the world's most respected quantum physicists, and Stanford neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, one of the architects of our modern understanding of the brain -- believe that the universe itself may be a giant hologram, quite literally a kind of image or construct created, at least in part, by the human mind. This remarkable new way of looking at the universe explains now only many of the unsolved puzzles of physics, but also such mysterious occurrences as telepathy, out-of-body and near death experiences, "lucid" dreams, and even religious and mystical experiences such as feelings of cosmic unity and miraculous healings.
It's a fun book, with many great ideas for Story, and may help to explain what you saw.

I make the assumption, that events like you describe can only happen when people are not "consciously" aware of the attempt. That if they "consciously" try to control the form of a cloud it will not happen, because they are now separate individuals rather than a temporary "group mind".

Similarly, something like a "miracle" happens because of the dichotomy of "belief" and "doubt". It takes the conflict between "belief" and "doubt" to power the "miracle".

The moment that you have absolute "proof" that a "miracle" occurred, there is no more "belief" or "doubt" to power another "miracle", and it is thus impossible to replicate, because you now "know" that "miracles" are real.

- "Knowing" removes the possibility of "belief" or "doubt".

Think about that a moment, and see how that explains so many things.

BTW, as a little kid in Silver City, my brother and I were out playing during a lightning storm. He was two years older than me, and he could tell me stuff and I would believe him.

Watch this clip:

DARBY OGILL The Banchee and Death Coach (Fan made)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3puv9rPCNA

We saw the movie at the drive-in, before this event. That stuff with the banshee was impressive to both of us.

We were playing in the backyard, when the lightning started flashing across the sky. My brother said, "Call the lightning, make a tree," so we both shouted, "Tree," and there was a tree blazed across the sky.

Now, of course, seeing a "tree" in a lightning storm would not impress us adults, but it was impressive to us as little kids.

He then said, "Make a stagecoach," so we both shouted, "Stagecoach," and there was a stagecoach blazed across the sky.

The sky was solid dark clouds, high up. The lightning was flashing across the sky, and we were calling the lightning. When the stagecoach came at our call, we ran, not out of fear, but because we knew that we had called the lightning.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Mon May 23, 2022 1:33 pm

I remember it well. Stuck in my mind for sure. Great discussion 👍