Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric cur

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?
Poppa Tom

Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric cur

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:29 pm

I bring the subject up because I believe clouds form electrically. An aspect of water, it could be susceptible to electromagnetic thought patterns, as evidenced by Masaru Emoto experiments-
https://youtu.be/1qQUFvufXp4

What brought this up is I have three pictures on three separate days of cloud formations that appear to take the subject form of each event.
#1-A crucifix-like cloud outside a church during Easter mass
#2-A picture of a hula girl headress regalia, or 'haku' complete with face and hair
#3- Infinity Gauntlet movie premiere. - Mistress Death and Thanos

I don't go around showing what I have but these three are striking in form and context
I don't know where to post them but I would gladly email them if you like.
People laugh because it may be a form of pareidolia, I'm not an expert but I read somewhere there is not one confirmed case.
Another argument for this effect are experiments concerning photons and DNA in a vacuum experiments done by Vladimir Poponin
https://youtu.be/nRyblmNyE4A

Its not pareidolia if the face is there.

Change my mind :D

crawler

Re: Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric

Unread post by crawler » Sun May 02, 2021 9:34 pm

Praps the clouds came first, & the event followed.

Poppa Tom

Re: Does the combined thought patterns of multitudes of people at events able to conform cloud patterns through electric

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sat May 08, 2021 4:44 am

paladin17 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:09 pm
No.
Bwahahaaaaaaa. Where are your references? Hey, these are mad ideas. Get out of the box. :D
Rethink, electric water the 3rd state. Ez.....I propose.