Cosmic lightening

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Poppa Tom

Cosmic lightening

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:53 am

I was thinking again and this occured:

If red shift is not a true measure of distance and really, there is no big bang, was there instead a cosmic lightening bolt that was the 'beginning' and was it instantaneous throughout? Are we seeing the beginning when it was a gray mist or could another sheath be blocking our view?
I've always thought our universe is a z pinch and other universes exist within the multiple plasma sheaths.....and on...and on....and on. You know like purple dawn. In the glow or dark mode. Universae (yes thats a word, I just made it) being ejected at both ends. Literally an infinite number of Universae :| :D

nick c

Re: Cosmic lightening

Unread post by nick c » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Where did the hypothesized primeval lightning bolt come from? There must have been something (matter) that fostered the creation of the lightning bolt, so therefore it could not have created the Universe since the Universe must have existed previous to its alleged creation.

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Sat May 08, 2021 4:51 am

Current theory :shock: has pre universe as a grey fog of particles. Should the universe be infinite i can only propose the capacitance of groups of them are forced to release energies periodically leading to universe sized currents and fields. Were all the universe a uniform grey particle soup wouldn't electric charge be instantaneous throughout?

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Sat May 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Should the universe be infinite
IMHOP....Infinity is a mathematical term which by definition is...undefined. Therefore it should not be used in any scientific context.
Science is about formulating hypotheses and theories based upon observation and measurements. Since infinity cannot be observed and measured then it is beyond the scope of science. Stating that the Universe is infinite or finite is beyond the realm of science since the proposition is not falsifiable. It is a topic for metaphysics.
Now that is okay, as long as we realize that it is what it is, and what it is not.
Last edited by nick c on Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling correction

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:29 am

So, no. You don't think so :) :D

Poppa Tom

Unread post by Poppa Tom » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:06 am

Poppa Tom wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:29 am So, no. You don't think so :) :D
I agree, infinity shouldn't be used as a hard fact, however, it is a concept encompassing the entire unknown so...

THAT was not the point by the way. The point being, as this grey particle soup sloshes around magnetic fields are a given. Build up a charge and there you go.