Gray Holes -- Gray Stars.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
crawler

Gray Holes -- Gray Stars.

Unread post by crawler » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:03 am

Here is my Aetherian view re the possible existence of black holes & of gray holes.

A free photon is created & sustained by an annihilation of aether together with an excitation of aether, the annihilation & excitation propagating at c km/s in the aether. Elementary particles are confined photons, ie photons that have formed a loop by in effect biting their tail. Matter annihilates aether, & aether flows in to replace the lost aether, the inflow (aetherwind) accelerating as it gets closer to the object (eg a star) because the aether inflow streamlines converge. The acceleration gives us what we call gravitational force, gravitational force gives us what we call mass.

The aetherwind inflow into a star meets (or trys to meet) the surface of the star at the escape velocity (ie at our Sun 617 km/s). Light exits the surface of the Sun at c minus 617 km/s (relative to the surface), after which the escape velocity diminishes with altitude & the outgoing light accelerates with altitude (relative to the surface).

If the escape velocity for a super-massive star equals or exceeds c then light cant escape (c minus c equals zero km/s), in which case we have a black hole (eg a Michellian dark star)(eg a Laplacian invisible body).

But if matter/particles can never attain c km/s relative to the aether then the inflowing aether at a super-massive star will always meet the surface at less than c, because the material surface of a star retards the speed of the entering aether, & keeps it below c. If a particle can never attain c relative to the aether then the aether can never attain c km/s relative to a particle (ie the speed limit of c works both ways).

If the inflowing/entering aether is travelling slower than c relative to the surface then aether approaching the surface but at a much higher altitude must be approaching even slower because the inflowing aether streamlines converge (& because aether isnt compressible). An interesting side issue, but not important to today's explanation.

So, the stationary material surface of a star ensures that aether inflow is always less than c km/s. Hence the escape velocity of every star (or super-massive body) is always less than c. Hence it is always possible for particles & light to escape. Hence black holes of every kind are impossible. Einsteinian singularity blackholes are of course an absurdity for many obvious reasons (none of which need involve aether). But the above clever & non-obvious Aetherian logic (invoking an aether inflow)(& invoking a forced slowing of the relative aetherwind to less than c km/s at any/every material surface)(including gaseous surfaces) says that (non-singularity) Michellian dark stars & Laplacian invisible bodies are also impossible. But here Einstein comes to the rescue of black holes (keep reading).

Einstein said that light is slowed near mass, in every direction (not just radial). I think that i know the true cause of this real slowing, but i wont go into it here. Certainly Einstein didn’t have a clue about the cause, it was a lucky guess using a false premise (we call this equivalence). Shapiro Delay proves that such slowing exists. This slowing was Einstein's only good contribution to science.

The existence of this slowing of light complicates the theoretical nature of black holes. The critical thing is that the slowing reduces the speed of the propagation of light throo the aether from c to the lesser value c'. If this results in a slowing of the electric forces in atoms & molecules such that they reduce from c to c' then all of my earlier comments re the impossibility of black holes of all kinds still apply, we simply replace c with c'.

But if the (speed of) electric forces in atoms etc are not affected by Shapiro Delay then this means that black holes (dark stars & invisible bodies) are possible, because the aether inflow would be restricted to the usual high value of c km/s whilst the speed of light in the aether is reduced to the low value of c' km/s.

The above c/c' scenario is not very appealing. But i think that black holes do indeed exist. Perhaps they are gray holes. If light barely escapes a star then perhaps the light reaching us on Earth is somehow diminished, giving us a blackish star, ie a gray star. Perhaps the light heading our way comes from a very small patch of the surface. Coupled with the possibility that light (free photons) failing to escape eventually is annihilated, or is converted to particles (confined photons). It’s a puzzle. I do like the idea of gray holes (gray stars).
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.