A model for Birkeland Current formation

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
Orion

A model for Birkeland Current formation

Unread post by Orion » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:25 am

I would like to start a conversation on how very large structures like Birkeland Currents can span enormous distances, be stable, and observed from earth. I propose that:

1. Time and space existed first. Space was empty. Time is homogeneous (no warping of time).

2. Next Light was introduced into Space. The source of the Light is not part of this discussion. The Light is needed as a source of Energy. The Energy moved with velocity (v) much greater than our earth measured velocity for light (c), v >> c. This primordial light did not have charge (q) or magnetic material with mass (m) to limit its velocity to c. See paper "Permittivity and Permeability in the Vacuum of Space Revisited" https://vixra.org/abs/2004.0450 for logic on why primordial light velocity could be c + v. The form of this primordial Light is up for debate and depends on the final astronomical structure observed today.

3. Then light forms matter which we observe. The greater part of this matter is in the plasma phase.

Based on these basic steps a model is proposed for the formation of Birkeland Currents, see picture below. Please read the Steps and Notes.
BirkelandCurrentFormation_Hypothesis_Orion_2020-07-09.png
Mathematica was used to create a TE031 mode in conductive tube with radius R = 0.5 meter and length d = 2 meters. This is for illustrative purposes. My goal was to make a visual object similar to Dr. Donald Scotts Birkeland structure in his paper "Magnetic Fields of Birkeland Currents"http://www.ptep-online.com/2015/PP-41-13.PDF. Please note that Dr. Scott has not seen or endorsed my material in this post. Dr. Scott's comments are most welcome and so are yours. I have left out quit some detail which I look forward to discussing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

antosarai

Re: A model for Birkeland Current formation

Unread post by antosarai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 am

Orion wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:25 am I would like to start a conversation on how very large structures like Birkeland Currents can span enormous distances, be stable, and observed from earth (...) a model is proposed for the formation of Birkeland Currents, see picture below. Please read the Steps and Notes.
BirkelandCurrentFormation_Hypothesis_Orion_2020-07-09.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Is this lack of permissions just mine, or general?

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:08 am

antosarai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 am Is this lack of permissions just mine, or general?
Attachments and image posting has been broken since the forum 3.0 move.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Attachments and image posting has been broken since the forum 3.0 move
Images cannot be posted from a forum member's computer. I could change that, but Dave Smith set up the forum that way, so I have to assume that there is a reason for that.

Images can be posted by linking to an image on another website.
(See the first post by Orion in this thread)
I am not sure why some members cannot post an image (linked to another website) but others can. The settings on the ACP look right. Maybe, it is because of the size of the images?

I have sent a notification to Dave, but he is presently not available for forum business.

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:38 pm

All, sorry for not being able to upload the image. I have tried to post as a jpg and a png. I need help.

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:43 pm

All, I found out that I need to get my pic on the web first and then I can provide link. Sorry for the delay.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm

Okay, I logged off the forum to see if I can see Orion's posted image, and I cannot.
Apparently Moderators/Administrators can see the image but regular users and guests cannot.
I will check into it. Sorry to derail the thead.

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:18 am

Thank you so much for the help.

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:39 pm

Birkeland Current formation schematic:

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:21 pm

All, thank you very much for your patience. I created a website with the image for the Birkeland Current formation model.
https://orion-science.weebly.com/

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:25 pm

nick c wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm Okay, I logged off the forum to see if I can see Orion's posted image, and I cannot.
Apparently Moderators/Administrators can see the image but regular users and guests cannot.
I will check into it. Sorry to derail the thead.
I have created a website that has the image for the Birkeland Current formation hypothesis.

Thank you for your kind instructions. I look forward to comments.

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:27 pm

JP Michael wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:08 am
antosarai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:06 am Is this lack of permissions just mine, or general?
Attachments and image posting has been broken since the forum 3.0 move.
The image is here.....

Let me know if you have any comments or questions on the model.

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:11 am

I like how it accounts for natural Star Pairing. The lead graphic is pretty good, but maybe a pseudo scale legend to help visualize the size of it.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
"You know not what. .. Perhaps you no longer trust your feelings,." Michael Clarage
"Charge separation prevents the collapse of stars." Wal Thornhill

Orion

Unread post by Orion » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:40 am

An updated image with proposed scales for stars or galaxies is now posted on https://orion-science.weebly.com/.