Perpetual cosmic recycling in our universe.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
crawler

Perpetual cosmic recycling in our universe.

Unread post by crawler » Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 am

Perpetual cosmic recycling creates new stars.

ENTHALTROPY. If we have an eternal infinite universe then it should not have any hotspots (eg shining stars), because the four laws of thermodynamics & the laws of enthaltropy dictate that the universe should be at a uniform temperature. If that uniform temperature was high enough then we might have shining bodies but they would not be shining stars like our Sun, & some bodies would be shining & some perhaps not depending on whether formed of gas or liquid or solid or neutrons. I will ignore the possibility of dark matter & dark energy here.

HOTSPOTS. But what we see is a universe with hotspots & coldspots, so we have to ask how do we have hotspots?
PERPETUAL MOTION. An eternal process of recycling of energy & photons & matter would do the trick, but that would be a kind of perpetual motion.

HIGH ENERGY PHOTONS. I will ignore the possibility of the bigbang here. Standard science says that hot matter radiates photons & that high energy photons can form electrons & quarks.
LOW ENERGY PHOTONS. However eventually high energy photons must degrade to low energy photons (one way or another) which can no longer form electrons & quarks, in which case our eternal universe should have low energy photons only. And u can include neutrinos if u like, but neutrinos are merely paired twin-photons (out-of-phase by 180 deg) sharing the same helical axis.

BLACKHOLES. Standard science says that blackholes gobble up photons & matter & that eventually all of that is emitted in the form of photons, & i think that these would be mostly low energy.
PERPETUAL HOTSPOTS. If in an eternal universe matter & photons collect to form new blackholes & if some blackholes sooner or later emitted a quantity of high energy photons (& perhaps plasma) then that process could perpetually give hotspots in an eternal universe, because eventually all photons & all matter would spend time in a blackhole, & small blackholes can eventually coalesce to form big blackholes which would possibly do the trick (ie give sudden emissions, &/or longer term emissions).
COLLISIONS. Or perhaps the collisions of blackholes would do the trick, ie result in a sudden emission of high energy photons & plasma.
DARK STARS. I don’t believe in (singularity) blackholes, but superlarge Michellian or Laplacian bodies (Michell's dark stars) could give a similar result to a blackhole. However if so then the universe would be dominated by lots of coldish dark stars, & i think that that is not what we see, ie we see lots of hot stars & hot matter.
PCR. Hencely this might indeed be a true (minor) cause of perpetual cosmic recycling, but there must be some more major kinds happening too.

ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY. All or most of matter & photons emits charge force fields & magnetic force fields. Do these rob energy? Do they rob mass? I am not sure. If they rob energy or mass then how would that be recycled? Do these fields extend to infinity for eternity? Are these fields bent by dark stars? Are they captured by dark stars? Are they suddenly &/or eventually emitted by dark stars? In the same form? Or perhaps as photons or matter? I will ignore these questions.

GRAVITY WAVE ENERGY. Standard science says that merging binary bodies emit quadrupolar gravity waves, & that these rob mass & energy from the bodies or from the spin or orbital energies or something. How might such lost mass be recycled? Would the gravity waves act on other matter by moving &/or heating other matter? If so then i suppose that the energy could be recycled. But we need not worry about that stuff, because thems gravity waves don’t exist.
QNGWs. When two binary bodies merge there must be of course weakish quadrupolar Newtonian gravity waves in the near field, much weaker in the far field, & Newtonian gravity waves don’t rob energy from mass, hencely a perpetual recycling mechanism isn’t needed. But QNGWs can rob energy from spins &/or orbits, by acting on another body, & here momentum & energy are conserved, & that energy is available for perpetual recycling (of perhaps all kinds). Still thinking, more to come.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.