Eric Dollard - How to create Stars, Nebula and Galaxy with Tesla Coils

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light? If you have a personal favorite theory, that is in someway related to the Electric Universe, this is where it can be posted.
crawler

Re: Eric Dollard - How to create Stars, Nebula and Galaxy with Tesla Coils

Unread post by crawler » Sat May 21, 2022 9:37 pm

Here is a previous comment of mine on thunderbolts re Grusenick.

https://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum3/phpBB3 ... enick#p659
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

purplepete

Unread post by purplepete » Sun May 22, 2022 2:15 am

jackokie wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:50 pm Thank you, @purplepete! I didn't see your reply until I posted about my independent discovery of "The Honest Scientist". Miles Mathis appears to fit the description of a polymath. Three questions:

1. Have you discovered the person behind "The Honest Scientist"?

2. Has Mathis been published in any journals?

3. What is your impression of "The Center for Open Science" and the Open Science Framework?
Gudday, jackokie.

#1 - Yes, I'm the writer; my story is at https://thehonestscientist.com/ under "About".

#2 - To the best of my knowledge Miles initially tried to get into peer-reviewed journals but was knocked back on multiple occasions, so eventually decided to self-publish as the only way of getting his ideas out. This is not necessarily an indicator that his work is unworthy of attention - the peer-review process has a number of limitations, the main one being that it is designed to present ideas with incremental change. If you come up with revolutionary ideas that could threaten the status-quo then it is highly unlikely you will be published, as most, if not all, of the individuals reviewing your ideas stand to lose. There's been a few books written about this subject.
For example, it's still virtually impossible to get anything on Birkeland Currents in peer-reviewed journals related to Astronomy, and even those publications that do acknowledge their existence tend to refer to them as "Field Aligned Currents" which is a misleading term, as it suggests an underlying (magnetic) field is responsible for the (electric) currents, rather than it being the other way around. I've had numerous conversations with my colleagues about PC/EUT ideas over the past few years and the general response is, after initially being cordial, once they realise the implications of what these theories mean to their work (and possibly position) they shut down and refuse to discuss the issues anymore. Not that they come up with a reason why these ideas are wrong - they just refuse to engage.
I could also discuss the fate of a few revolutionary ideas from my CSIRO days, and what I learned from a bunch of backyard inventors who were unencumbered by a conventional education.

#3 - I was unaware of this; thanks very much for putting me onto it - looks quite interesting.

purplepete

Unread post by purplepete » Sun May 22, 2022 2:45 am

WRT the discussion on Grusenick - yes, I agree that there may be issues with the setup of his experiment that could possibly invalidate his results; the main one being strain caused by gravity.

However, the fact of the matter is that in the over 10 years since the initial experiment (and replication as per http://blog.hasslberger.com/2009/09/ext ... inter.html) there hasn't been an actual experiment (to the best of my knowledge) that has been conducted by a "respectable" institution that demonstrably invalidates his results. What I have seen is a bunch of mud-slinging. If you want to point out potential issues that's fine, but until someone actually replicates the experiment in a way that addresses these issues and demonstrably shows the initial results were incorrect, they should still stand as being possible.

I personally would like to see a replication of this experiment with ultra-high-quality equipment made at a variety of angles and latitudes, plus on flat areas near the ocean and flat areas near mountains. If this invalidates the initial results then fine, but I suspect it would to the contrary support Miles's model, which could be problematic for those in the institutions most likely to have the necessary equipment and expertise required to conduct the experiments.

I am reminded of the initial Russian experiments into what was dubbed "polywater", i.e. separation of charges within water (generally a higher proportion of negative charges in a thin layer whenever it contacts another substance, including the surface of the water, with the bulk of the water having a higher proportion of positive charges). This research was attacked for political reasons more than scientific ones in the community of Western scientists, and whilst there was a minor problem with one of the experiments, it was later corrected and the same results achieved. However this is still claimed to be pseudoscience as per https://www.sciencehistory.org/distilla ... -polywater, despite numerous experiments by especially Gerald Pollack over the last decade or so (https://www.pollacklab.org/research; he instead calls it "EZ water", or exclusion-zone water) showing that the phenomenon is real, and explains the multiple anomalous properties of water that the conventional chemical model does not.

danda

Unread post by danda » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:13 pm

Michelson Morley did detect an ether wind, it was just much slower than had been predicted by existing theory. Relativists called it a NULL result, when it was not null at all. 7+ km/s is not nothing. If in doubt, just try sticking your head out the window at that speed.

Also, M.M. only did a very short experiment for a few hours in a basement, near sea level. Dayton Miller did a couple years worth of experiments with a much larger and better designed interferometer on a mountain, with only a glass top. He detected seasonal variations, sidereal day variations, and from the data was able to calculate the axis along which the sun is travelling, towards vega, which agrees with modern calcs.

In short, the ether is real. It's been proven, just ignored. As mentioned in this thread, it appears to be a dynamic, moving ether that exhibits drag near matter, not static as commonly believed in the 19th century.

The definitive book on the subject is "The Dynamic Ether of Cosmic Space: Correcting a Major Error in Modern Science" by James Demeo. Anyone interested in these topics should have a read.

ps, Einstein knew that Miller's work could disprove relativity. A few years after Dayton Miller died one of Einstein's acolytes did a hatchet job on Miller's research so that afterward everyone just ignored it. Demeo's book goes into all the details.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:45 pm

danda wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:13 pm Michelson Morley did detect an ether wind, it was just much slower than had been predicted by existing theory. Relativists called it a NULL result, when it was not null at all. 7+ km/s is not nothing. If in doubt, just try sticking your head out the window at that speed.

Also, M.M. only did a very short experiment for a few hours in a basement, near sea level. Dayton Miller did a couple years worth of experiments with a much larger and better designed interferometer on a mountain, with only a glass top. He detected seasonal variations, sidereal day variations, and from the data was able to calculate the axis along which the sun is travelling, towards vega, which agrees with modern calcs.

In short, the ether is real. It's been proven, just ignored. As mentioned in this thread, it appears to be a dynamic, moving ether that exhibits drag near matter, not static as commonly believed in the 19th century.

The definitive book on the subject is "The Dynamic Ether of Cosmic Space: Correcting a Major Error in Modern Science" by James Demeo. Anyone interested in these topics should have a read.

ps, Einstein knew that Miller's work could disprove relativity. A few years after Dayton Miller died one of Einstein's acolytes did a hatchet job on Miller's research so that afterward everyone just ignored it. Demeo's book goes into all the details.
Welcome danda. U believe in aether, good. I am the world authority on some aspects of aether, in particular some aspects of MMXs.
Thanx for the referral to DeMeo's book. I will buy a copy. I doubt that it will have much in it that i am not already aware of, i have studied aether & MMXs & Einsteinism for over 10 years.
I suggest that u search all of my postings on this forum [3] & the previous version [2] of this forum. Duz [1] exist?
And i suggest that u resurrect some of my postings in which case i would be happy to better explain any fuzzy points.
I think i did a thread about Roberts' hatchet job of about 2005.

If u are interested in electricity on a wire then i can help, koz i am the world authority on some aspects.
STR is krapp -- & GTR is mostly krapp.
The present Einsteinian Dark Age of science will soon end – for the times they are a-changin'.
The aether will return – it never left.

nick c

Unread post by nick c » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:20 pm

crawler wrote: I suggest that u search all of my postings on this forum [3] & the previous version [2] of this forum. Duz [1] exist?
Presently we are on v3.0 of the TB Forum. v2.0 is available in its entirety by clicking on the Thunderbolts logo at the top left of any page of this forum, and conversely clicking that icon on v2.0 will bring you back to 3.0. You can also click the 2.0 link just below the logo. v2.0 is an archive and is read only, no new posts, editing, or anything of that sort is allowed.
v1.0 was lost in 2008. Some of it was recovered. Maybe it exists in some obscure cache on the web?

On v2.0 any thread that begins with "Recovered:" contains a copy of a v1.0 thread. Most of these were done by forum member bboyer
here is one example of a recovered thread:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... ?f=10&t=38

Here is a v2.0 thread that references attempts at a recovery of v1.0
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... posts#p146

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:51 am

This is all quiet incredible! The very top scientists in the secret government will know all about this, and have gone far beyond what is covered in this thread .

They do not want this going public! They want to keep the masses with stone age technology , primative space craft with flames coming out the back. So officialdome will ridicule and discredit it all , and if need be (as with Tesla) an unfortunate fire or other mishap will set the independent resarcher back greatly.

The public search for fussion power is all about destroying wealth ... The top controllers will steer these prodjects in a direction that will never bear fruit. The engineers and scientists building 'Jet fussion' and other devices are limited in outlook and do believe in what they are doing.

purplepete

Unread post by purplepete » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:33 am

spark wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:42 pm Plasma Toroid Experimentation. He is probably a step away from getting toroid to form into a fractal galaxy like Winston Bostick did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn0s-N4E1ZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNynlFQrl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKSiMLi3t4A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95ThkWZfrso
Thanks very much, spark. It looks like someone has been building on the work done by Aaron and Eric, which is good to see. Or else a happy coincidence where someone has created the same effects independently, which would be quite impressive.

For anyone who's interested there are a LOT of interesting plasma and plasmoid formations in a variety of bulbs that Aaron et al have now demonstrated in their ESTC2021 and (recent) ESTC2022 conferences; if you don't mind shelling out a few shekels you can get them from
https://emediapress.com/shop/the-border ... ansformer/
There's a couple of previews linked off the page.

Note that several of these bulbs have been evacuated to a very high degree - i.e. there are plasma formations occurring where theoretically there isn't even any atoms to ionize.

spark

Unread post by spark » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:06 am

Artificial ball lightning in a vodka bottle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PUjaG__9w